World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread (/Thread-Takara-Tomy-Beyblade-Burst-Upcoming-Release-Rumor-Thread)

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - originalzankye - Feb. 24, 2022

I think this goes without saying but we are in a pandemic, and we cannot expect since Sparking that Takara does so many releases per month as this has been the norm for a long time.

I think to consider BU based on the slideshow from Takara Tomy saying it will end in 2023 and how the system is set up is perfectly fine. I would find it really stupid if Takara Tomy did the DB system then did another system just to have a power creep once again. Just expanding on the DB releases is the best choice that they could've done, and it allows for DB to develop well and have a more defined meta for releases. DB has had from Dec-March filler releases, so this new content even if it is one per month I am fine with. I much rather they do DB right than they repeat HMS or Zero-G mistakes with a massive change or power creep that killed it off.

As far as the release goes, I think having 3 and Nexus are the only negative to this, I very much would've liked if they made at the very least a new armor or just use the QD armors.

Burst has a great opportunity to do this right and hopefully, these releases are done right and it can end off good.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Jinbee - Feb. 24, 2022

I agree, we need an expansion of DB, not only does it mean less of a sudden power creep, but DB needs more variety, and giving it two years to do so is perfectly fine for me. I don't mind waiting if it means they have the time to bring in some more. I really don't want older parts to be incompatible in favour of a new system again, I want the DB parts to stay around and remain compatible for a while, rather than a new and incompatible from previous system that recycles gimmicks.

I haven't commented on the Belial leak directly yet, but I do like that it more or less confirms that they're still using armours and familiar disks so it is very much gonna be DB2. Having Nexus does kinda suck, I understand the S Gear and all, but they could just change the design while keeping the section that houses the gear, it's not that hard. 3 is also more of a strange choice than anything else. Why 3? It seems random, considering it was only used for Fafnir, I would expect 2 again because it's a Belial armour, or even just a 9 armour because it matches the legendary attack bey Valkyrie. At least 3 is useful so, hey.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - BladerGem - Feb. 24, 2022

(Feb. 24, 2022  9:32 PM)Jinbee Wrote: I agree, we need an expansion of DB, not only does it mean less of a sudden power creep, but DB needs more variety, and giving it two years to do so is perfectly fine for me. I don't mind waiting if it means they have the time to bring in some more. I really don't want older parts to be incompatible in favour of a new system again, I want the DB parts to stay around and remain compatible for a while, rather than a new and incompatible from previous system that recycles gimmicks.

I haven't commented on the Belial leak directly yet, but I do like that it more or less confirms that they're still using armours and familiar disks so it is very much gonna be DB2. Having Nexus does kinda suck, I understand the S Gear and all, but they could just change the design while keeping the section that houses the gear, it's not that hard. 3 is also more of a strange choice than anything else. Why 3? It seems random, considering it was only used for Fafnir, I would expect 2 again because it's a Belial armour, or even just a 9 armour because it matches the legendary attack bey Valkyrie. At least 3 is useful so, hey.

While I agree that DB 2 seems like the best option moving forward, I can't help but wonder just how many releases will be new motifs (or really old ones like Kerbeus) and how many will be evolutions? There hasn't been a single season without a new Valkyrie, Spriggan, Fafnir, Longinus, etc so I'm just a little concerned about how many releases will be truly new, and how many will just be evolutions to pad things out.

Either way, here's hoping that DB 2 gives us a TT Magma Ifrit!

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Jinbee - Feb. 24, 2022

(Feb. 24, 2022  10:12 PM)BladerGem Wrote:
(Feb. 24, 2022  9:32 PM)Jinbee Wrote:

While I agree that DB 2 seems like the best option moving forward, I can't help but wonder just how many releases will be new motifs (or really old ones like Kerbeus) and how many will be evolutions? There hasn't been a single season without a new Valkyrie, Spriggan, Fafnir, Longinus, etc so I'm just a little concerned about how many releases will be truly new, and how many will just be evolutions to pad things out.

We do need some new motifs soon, admittedly. I'd love to see a more perfect balance of new and old like the God series did again. At most, I think we should have 5 more mid evolutions, and perhaps 6 new motifs, I'm even fine with 6 mid evos and 5 new ones too, so here's hoping.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Logic123ABC - Feb. 24, 2022

(Feb. 24, 2022  3:36 PM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Feb. 24, 2022  3:33 PM)Logic123ABC Wrote: The reason divine has metal on it is because it doesn't have an armor.
Devine belial has the 3 armor

Sorry. Didn't see that.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - GHero - Feb. 25, 2022

(Feb. 24, 2022  7:58 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Feb. 24, 2022  5:35 PM)BeySkozo Raky Wrote: Well, you actually have a good point. But you have to think that this is a continuation of DB, not a completely new series of Beys or system. Of course there could've been a better execution of this, but it's just the start of the series. So there's enough time for TT to release new motives/parts.

And yes, the recycling of Nexus is definitely annoying.

The issue is that the start of the new series should be bold and big. Usually the releases have all new parts. This...is probably the most disappointing series start release ever.

Edit: I just heard this was the only release for April. If that’s the case, everyone needs to stop acting happy and start being disappointed, because that’s just sad that a new series is getting ONE release in its starting month even if it is only a new rendition of DB.

I get that a new generation would be nice, but just because you're disappointed doesn't mean everyone else has to be.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - UnseenBurst - Feb. 25, 2022

Time to give my thoughts on the new BU System and DB2. I honestly think it is really cool that we are getting a DB2 since I was disappointed in the amount of Releases in DB so it is really awesome that we are getting a DB2 and I hope we get a New Achilles and New Spriggan for their Final Forms. Now let me talk about the 3 New Releases and “Divine Belial.” Looks like Belial is keeping the DB Initials and it might be having all the Gears again and I hope Perfect Gear will be good this time since the Previous Perfect Gears haven’t been the best. The other Shaded Beys look like a New Dragon and New Kerbeus Bey which would be really cool and I hope Kerbeus has a Rubber Chain Gimmick and is actually good. Burst Ultimate huh? I hope this gets an Anime with Bell as the Main Character still and maybe we could get an Ultimate Ragnaruk 🤣 but I’m actually serious it would be pretty cool to get a New Ultimate Ragnaruk that is actually pretty good and has a Dash Driver so it didn’t struggle from Burst Resistence. That’s all the Information we have so far but it looks like BU has lots of potential and can maybe be the Best Final Season for Burst. Or maybe in the Anime Bell could discover the locked away BU System. Anyways I’m excited for what is to come and how the Meta will evolve so let’s just wait for more News and More Information for this BU Season.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - BuilderROB - Feb. 25, 2022

(Feb. 25, 2022  12:34 AM)GHero Wrote:
(Feb. 24, 2022  7:58 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: The issue is that the start of the new series should be bold and big. Usually the releases have all new parts. This...is probably the most disappointing series start release ever.

Edit: I just heard this was the only release for April. If that’s the case, everyone needs to stop acting happy and start being disappointed, because that’s just sad that a new series is getting ONE release in its starting month even if it is only a new rendition of DB.

I get that a new generation would be nice, but just because you're disappointed doesn't mean everyone else has to be.

My expectations are LOW. Therefore I’d expect everyone else, with equal to or higher expectations to be mad. I don’t really even want a new generation of burst in the first place, and if I were to choose, we would’ve been done at DB, because again, this is Burst’s 7th year already.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - DeltaZakuro - Feb. 25, 2022

More releases for one of the best systems in Burst is probably the best thing. Best to flesh out a currently existing system with more releases instead of just leaving it in the dust with Ultimate/Prominence Valkyrie. I admit to the fact that i did want something new but coming to the realization that it would just get a worse DB treatment made me reconsider.

Whether you like it or not, Burst is getting one last season and we can either be happy, mad or sad about it. Me? I'm happy but to each their own is what they say ig.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - GHero - Feb. 25, 2022

(Feb. 25, 2022  1:03 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Feb. 25, 2022  12:34 AM)GHero Wrote: I get that a new generation would be nice, but just because you're disappointed doesn't mean everyone else has to be.

My expectations are LOW. Therefore I’d expect everyone else, with equal to or higher expectations to be mad. I don’t really even want a new generation of burst in the first place, and if I were to choose, we would’ve been done at DB, because again, this is Burst’s 7th year already.

Projecting your frustrations onto every other member of this website is a bit much, but I do understand your concerns.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - p0l1w4g06 - Feb. 25, 2022

I hope they’re compatible with DB Cores and don’t cause stupid power creep

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Dasmind - Feb. 25, 2022

(Feb. 25, 2022  1:03 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Feb. 25, 2022  12:34 AM)GHero Wrote: I get that a new generation would be nice, but just because you're disappointed doesn't mean everyone else has to be.

You forget beyblade burst news
The addition of classic content is the perfect kickoff to what promises to be a comprehensive and coordinated campaign of fresh content and bold new consumer products that will take BEYBLADE into its third decade.
BEYBLADE Third Decade 2015-2025, as DECADE mean TEN years
ADK Emotions NY Inc. Gears Up for the 20th Anniversary of Beyblade in 2021 - aNb Media, Inc.

(Feb. 24, 2022  10:18 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Feb. 24, 2022  10:12 PM)BladerGem Wrote: While I agree that DB 2 seems like the best option moving forward, I can't help but wonder just how many releases will be new motifs (or really old ones like Kerbeus) and how many will be evolutions? There hasn't been a single season without a new Valkyrie, Spriggan, Fafnir, Longinus, etc so I'm just a little concerned about how many releases will be truly new, and how many will just be evolutions to pad things out.

We do need some new motifs soon, admittedly. I'd love to see a more perfect balance of new and old like the God series did again. At most, I think we should have 5 more mid evolutions, and perhaps 6 new motifs, I'm even fine with 6 mid evos and 5 new ones too, so here's hoping.
New motifs FOR SURE Jinbee, as usual, depends on how much because of the during time.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - p0l1w4g06 - Feb. 25, 2022

Divine has metal, I’m predicting something like dangerous but metal is shoved somewhere (maybe in place of some of teh rubber, if TT noticed how Dangerous’ hard rubber didn’t perform as intended from the community p’s YT videos)

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - CrisisCrusher07 - Feb. 25, 2022

So I agree that going with DB2 is what the game needs. Even if this turns out to not be the end of Burst, I feel that the DB system is the best system TT has come out with. It’s basically and upgraded version of the GT system and that era was probably the best for the longest time.

At first I felt that Divine Belial having 3 and nexus was a complete let down as I want to see a evolution to Belial. Not just a new blade, chip and, driver that all use the previous gears. That just makes them all feel the same. However, this is a really good opportunity for TT to make all new gears that will not only work with Divine, but with Devil, Dynamite, and Dangerous too! We could see a whole new way of customizing combos between different gears rather than the same 4 gears over and over.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Dasmind - Feb. 25, 2022

(Feb. 25, 2022  3:53 AM)CrisisCrusher07 Wrote: So I agree that going with DB2 is what the game needs. Even if this turns out to not be the end of Burst, I feel that the DB system is the best system TT has come out with. It’s basically and upgraded version of the GT system and that era was probably the best for the longest time.

At first I felt that Divine Belial having 3 and nexus was a complete let down as I want to see a evolution to Belial. Not just a new blade, chip and, driver that all use the previous gears. That just makes them all feel the same. However, this is a really good opportunity for TT to make all new gears that will not only work with Divine, but with Devil, Dynamite, and Dangerous too! We could see a whole new way of customizing combos between different gears rather than the same 4 gears over and over.
Even if this turns out to not be the end of Burst, yeah.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - GhostFox - Feb. 25, 2022

OMG! Just saw this!
Divine Belial- I think this may have something to do with Raphael (I mean- devils can't really be divine right?)
But why the 3 armour?
AD- Adjust (perhaps a balance driver?), Adversary, Adrenaline, Advantage.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - chaomaster100 - Feb. 25, 2022

Assuming we don't get evolutions of beys that are already apart of the DB system (aside from Belial and maybe Raphael) I think that BU will end up giving us some great stuff. We have all of the boring overused motifs already out of the way, so we're bound to get some unexpected motifs or maybe even a couple new ones. I guess I can see why some people may be upset about it not being a new system but in my opinion DB feels half baked right now with the amount of beys and a new system would likely end up the same way, plus with a new system we'd probably end up reusing the same motifs again so I think this is by far the best outcome.

Also I really hope Belial's new driver is called Adventure because it'd be funny.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - UnseenBurst - Feb. 25, 2022

(Feb. 25, 2022  6:59 AM)GhostFox Wrote: OMG! Just saw this!
Divine Belial- I think this may have something to do with Raphael (I mean- devils can't really be divine right?)
But why the 3 armour?
AD- Adjust (perhaps a balance driver?), Adversary, Adrenaline, Advantage.

Why would Takara Tomy give a Stock Attack Type a Balance Type Driver when the Stock Bey is an Attack Type Bey. Maybe the driver name could be Advance or something like that. I mean Divine could be because Belial is a “Good or Supreme Demon King”

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - BeybladeFanOff - Feb. 25, 2022

According to the leak, we will get a "fusion" between Br and Dr... And it will be called "Ultimate Driver".

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Koala Spriggan - Feb. 25, 2022

Ok now I'm excited. At first I thought the new Belial is the same as Dangerous, just a slightly different shape, but we are apparently getting metal on it so that's awesome. Also I'm happy they at least made a new driver for Belial instead of High Venture or smth like that

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - BladerGem - Feb. 26, 2022

(Feb. 25, 2022  10:45 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: According to the leak, we will get a "fusion" between Br and Dr... And it will be called "Ultimate Driver".

Well, it was fun while it lasted.

...seriously though, I get that power creep is inevitable, but at what point do we say "enough is enough"?

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - p0l1w4g06 - Feb. 26, 2022

(Feb. 26, 2022  5:12 AM)BladerGem Wrote:
(Feb. 25, 2022  10:45 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: According to the leak, we will get a "fusion" between Br and Dr... And it will be called "Ultimate Driver".

Well, it was fun while it lasted.

...seriously though, I get that power creep is inevitable, but at what point do we say "enough is enough"?
We’re looking at brawl meta knight levels of OP.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - DeltaZakuro - Feb. 26, 2022

There is an image of the Divine Blade from Divine Belial on J&J Store's Instagram. It looks kinda like Dangerous if it had a baby with Ultimate with small metal blades in the wings, the image might be a 3D render as the blade is colored blue but i don't think it'll actually be like that tho in the final product

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Needforspeed - Feb. 26, 2022

Ngl even tho its just the render of it i already diging the Blade design it looks like dangerous + winning + Ultiamate which imo would look real nice if they paint this right. As for how it would perform i doubt it will be good on attack without the f gear

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - BeySkozo Raky - Feb. 26, 2022

The Divine Blade as for the picture seems to have a less aggressive design and shape than Dangerous. The white parts have to be where the metal is, so it's like right Astral. I think as a Blade it will be decent, but Ultimate and Savior will probably outclass it in terms of attack, especially if there's no rubber. That's just me tho.