World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread (/Thread-Takara-Tomy-Beyblade-Burst-Upcoming-Release-Rumor-Thread)

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - BeybladeFanOff - Nov. 14, 2021

I'm pretty sure Ultimate Valkyrie will be the last Valkyrie... Unhappy

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - g2_ - Nov. 14, 2021

(Nov. 14, 2021  5:58 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: I'm pretty sure Ultimate Valkyrie will be the last Valkyrie... Unhappy

Well, I don't mind. Let's end on a high note.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - BuilderROB - Nov. 14, 2021

(Nov. 14, 2021  5:58 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: I'm pretty sure Ultimate Valkyrie will be the last Valkyrie... Unhappy

For the best honestly. Maybe that’s a sign the series is ending here, which it needs to. Burst has been going on for over six years. I think it’s about time for Beyblade to take a break and come back strong. Burst has had its run, and it’s been a good one.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Dark red - Nov. 14, 2021

(Nov. 14, 2021  4:02 PM)Needforspeed Wrote: [Image: 30CF7C17-D1B5-40F8-B331-A1A8F9126803.jpe...height=926]
[Image: D914E263-13C3-4BDD-BDB3-EB5BD3D03552.jpe...height=926]

I'm sorry (again) but ............. Sheeeeesssssshhhh!!!!! That Valkyrie looks amazing especially with it's design that was inspired by the last ones.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - UnseenBurst - Nov. 14, 2021

Sorry yall but I don't think this'll be the Last Valkyrie. Becuase Hiro Mitora (I hope I'm saying that right) said he wanted to keep Beyblade Burst going on for a Longer Amount of Time which in my eyes kinda confirms a Season 7 so the chances of Valt actually getting another Valkyrie are pretty high. Though if this is the Last Valkyrie I'd actually be pretty happy with it since it incorporates One Part from every Valkyrie we've gotten so far so I wouldn't be too mad about it and it looks like Victory Valkyrie which is pretty cool but I doubt this is going to be the Last Valkyrie Smile

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Rouzuke - Nov. 14, 2021

Welp, we'll probably chuck the 9 like we did with 7 and slap 3 or 0 on this stock combo. An Ultimate Reboot' recolor could've made this a better release though.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - BuilderROB - Nov. 14, 2021

(Nov. 14, 2021  8:24 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Becuase Hiro Mitora (I hope I'm saying that right) said he wanted to keep Beyblade Burst going on for a Longer Amount of Time which in my eyes kinda confirms a Season 7 so the chances of Valt actually getting another Valkyrie are pretty high. Though if this is the Last Valkyrie I'd actually be pretty happy with it since it incorporates One Part from every Valkyrie we've gotten so far so I wouldn't be too mad about it and it looks like Victory Valkyrie which is pretty cool but I doubt this is going to be the Last Valkyrie Smile
Literally Burst is longer by two generations already than MFB, and MFB was the longest running system that was the same system. I don’t count plastics because they had a few different systems during its runtime that weren’t compatible with each other I believe.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Needforspeed - Nov. 15, 2021

[Image: 6528349E-48AC-49B7-8C2E-DBD8BB94983E.jpe...height=450]
Another season ig
Edit: just to clarify on this this is not another anime season confirmation just the toyline

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Koala Spriggan - Nov. 15, 2021

(Nov. 15, 2021  1:14 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: [Image: 6528349E-48AC-49B7-8C2E-DBD8BB94983E.jpe...height=450]
Another season ig

So S7 would be the last? I rlly hope for a new cast of characters and better writing. (although DB is way better than Sparking (storywise))

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - DeltaZakuro - Nov. 15, 2021

Since a Season 7 is confirmed, i'm really curious to see what the Main Characters bey is going to be if there is one (No chance Valt is the MC since his main story ended in God and there could be a chance that he doesn't even come back). Honestly, it'll be interesting to see what beys will be released and what characters TT comes up. I'll continue in the speculation thread since a lot of my thoughts are mostly speculation for the most part.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Dasmind - Nov. 15, 2021

I think it will end in 2025 which is a decade

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - BuilderROB - Nov. 15, 2021

Sigh, I can’t believe this......
I shouldn’t be shocked honestly. TT wants to keep milking the cash cow that is Burst as long as they can. At least it seems like it’ll only be one more year, but I was hoping they’d end it at DB.....

We don’t need anymore throwaway protagonists. We don’t need TT milking the cash cow that is Burst anymore. And we especially don’t need anymore unoriginal ideas, which I feel is going to happen with this next season.

By the way, 2023 wouldn’t happen to be talking about Hasbro as well, right? I expect Quaddrive to go into 2023, but I doubt that’s what they’re talking about here.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Cath - Nov. 15, 2021

They might do completely new cast for season 4, kind of like GT. But again, Hiro Morita is busy with his other projects too so he may not have time to work on completely different characters for a new season. All I want to see is a world championship tournament like the god series and honestly I'd be happy to end at that.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Darkus/Flasher - Nov. 15, 2021

(Nov. 15, 2021  2:10 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: Sigh, I can’t believe this......
I shouldn’t be shocked honestly. TT wants to keep milking the cash cow that is Burst as long as they can. At least it seems like it’ll only be one more year, but I was hoping they’d end it at DB.....

We don’t need anymore throwaway protagonists. We don’t need TT milking the cash cow that is Burst anymore. And we especially don’t need anymore unoriginal ideas, which I feel is going to happen with this next season.

By the way, 2023 wouldn’t happen to be talking about Hasbro as well, right? I expect Quaddrive to go into 2023, but I doubt that’s what they’re talking about here.

Whoa I didn’t know you wanted it to end now even after DB has no characters returning. They would have obviously done a final season that’s better and includes returning characters. And it says Takara Tomy top right corner

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - BuilderROB - Nov. 15, 2021

(Nov. 15, 2021  2:19 AM)Darkus/Flasher Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2021  2:10 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: Sigh, I can’t believe this......

Whoa I didn’t know you wanted it to end now even after DB has no characters returning. They would have obviously done a final season that’s better and includes returning characters. And it says Takara Tomy top right corner

It’s been over six years since burst has started. It’s getting tiring for them to continually release more and more burst Beyblades. Also, I’m aware this is a TT picture, but when translated you can see the picture seems to refer to overseas as well. That’s why I made the assumption that it was possible it included Hasbro as well which may have made DB the final season. Also, there’s no guarantee that the final season will be good. TT can do whatever they want, and I don’t expect them to go all out for the final season. I expect them to play it safe, and go the money making route. If they go all out, great, I won’t complain and may actually be excited for the final season.

(Nov. 15, 2021  1:27 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Since a Season 7 is confirmed, i'm really curious to see what the Main Characters bey is going to be if there is one (No chance Valt is the MC since his main story ended in God and there could be a chance that he doesn't even come back). Honestly, it'll be interesting to see what beys will be released and what characters TT comes up. I'll continue in the speculation thread since a lot of my thoughts are mostly speculation for the most part.
Valt should be back

(Nov. 15, 2021  2:30 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2021  2:19 AM)Darkus/Flasher Wrote: Whoa I didn’t know you wanted it to end now even after DB has no characters returning. They would have obviously done a final season that’s better and includes returning characters. And it says Takara Tomy top right corner

It’s been over six years since burst has started. It’s getting tiring for them to continually release more and more burst Beyblades. Also, I’m aware this is a TT picture, but when translated you can see the picture seems to refer to overseas as well. That’s why I made the assumption that it was possible it included Hasbro as well which may have made DB the final season. Also, there’s no guarantee that the final season will be good. TT can do whatever they want, and I don’t expect them to go all out for the final season. I expect them to play it safe, and go the money making route. If they go all out, great, I won’t complain and may actually be excited for the final season.
It is a myth lesson, and they like to continually release more and more burst Beyblades.

(Nov. 15, 2021  1:18 AM)Koala Spriggan Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2021  1:14 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: [Image: 6528349E-48AC-49B7-8C2E-DBD8BB94983E.jpe...height=450]
Another season ig

So S7 would be the last? I rlly hope for a new cast of characters and better writing. (although DB is way better than Sparking (storywise))
I think it will end in 2025 which is a decade.

Another season ig
Where it come from

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Needforspeed - Nov. 15, 2021

Listing upcoming release
Feb
B-195 booster
March
B-196 Random Booster
April
B-197 Booster
May
B-198 Booster
No bey in January

(Nov. 15, 2021  3:19 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: Listing upcoming release
Feb
B-195 booster
March
B-196 Random Booster
April
B-197 Booster
May
B-198 Booster  
No bey in January
Oh, so they might release the random booster B-194 in January corocoro
And the January bey is replaced by phoenix in anime
No bey in January is good, I can take a good rest for stop asking news.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - TheLordGrim - Nov. 15, 2021

Another season ig
There isn’t any news on the anime
but it’s said the toyline would end in 2023

(Nov. 15, 2021  3:52 AM)TheLordGrim Wrote:
Another season ig
There isn’t any news on the anime
but it’s said the toyline would end in 2023
There is any news on the anime

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - WickedHero - Nov. 15, 2021

Feb
B-195 booster
March
B-196 Random Booster
April
B-197 Booster
May
B-198 Booster  
No bey in January

Oh yeah Xcalibur, its all coming together now

Wait, since DB is coming to an end. Is it possible that April and May release is for new season? If it on DB i cant see how they can squeeze on to few episode.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Beybladedb - Nov. 15, 2021

(Nov. 15, 2021  6:17 AM)WickedHero Wrote:
Feb
B-195 booster
March
B-196 Random Booster
April
B-197 Booster
May
B-198 Booster  
No bey in January

Oh yeah Xcalibur, its all coming together now

Wait, since DB is coming to an end. Is it possible that April and May release is for new season? If it on DB i cant see how they can squeeze on to few episode.

only two more releases in db after the random booster after ultimate?

(Nov. 15, 2021  6:25 AM)Beybladedb Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2021  6:17 AM)WickedHero Wrote: Oh yeah Xcalibur, its all coming together now

only two more releases in db after the random booster after ultimate?

Probably, just like other season before DB

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Cath - Nov. 15, 2021

Another season ig
Edit: just to clarify on this this is not another anime season confirmation just the toyline

How old is this photo?

Also according to Zankye, New Season Start at February. So no more DB beys after Ultimate Valkyrie