World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread (/Thread-Takara-Tomy-Beyblade-Burst-Upcoming-Release-Rumor-Thread)

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - FENlX - Mar. 17, 2021

The latest system named Dynamite, does currently bey not just burst but explode too?

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - marutti - Mar. 17, 2021

May release will be left Stamina bey and I think it'll be fafnir

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Dasmind - Mar. 17, 2021

We still do not know what Suiryu Basara and Rashad Goodman used, one is a B beyblade with a green dragon avatar, one is start with a R, I hope the name surprise us because I can not find the best name of the green dragon that Suiryu Basara use , Also the R ones .(check the site)

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - marutti - Mar. 17, 2021

Basara use Death Solomon

(Mar. 17, 2021  11:44 AM)marutti Wrote: Basara use Death Solomon
But Basara is A MAIN Character, And none of the Japanese blader WOULD USE the first letter of his family name that have a colour Kanji in, like

Aoi蒼井, Kiyama黃山, Kurenai紅, Midorikawa綠川, Kurogami黑神, Komurasaki小紫, Honda紺田, Ginba銀刃, Nansui南翠, Kurotie黑鉄, Chakage茶掛, Shirasagijo白鷺城, Aizawa藍澤

Akaba赤刃, Sumie墨江, Goshuin御朱印

Koryu虹龍, Akane茜, Kindo金道, Rurikawa瑠璃川, Haijima灰嶋

Daikokuten大黑天, Suiryu翠龍

And Solomon does not fit the colour of Basara's Emerald Dragon family name. Suiryu before Basara written in english is 100% a translation error. You can check the site if you want. 蒼井 is Aoi. The box with Cast names, with renders of Rashad and Valt. 5th line in parathesis, where they put character names, shows 蒼井 as the first characters of the name, that's Aoi. Meaning they write is as Aoi Valt. They also write Suiryu before Basara, meaning it's a last name. So Basara Suiryu and Hannah Suiryu.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Eclipse Force - Mar. 17, 2021

(Mar. 17, 2021  11:59 AM)Dasmind Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2021  11:44 AM)marutti Wrote: Basara use Death Solomon
But Basara is A MAIN Character, And none of the Japanese blader WOULD USE the first letter of his family name that have a colour Kanji in, like  

Aoi蒼井, Kiyama黃山, Kurenai紅, Midorikawa綠川, Kurogami黑神, Komurasaki小紫, Honda紺田, Ginba銀刃, Nansui南翠, Kurotie黑鉄, Chakage茶掛, Shirasagijo白鷺城, Aizawa藍澤

Daikokuten大黑天, Suiryu翠龍

And Solomon does not fit the colour of Basara's Emerald Dragon family name. Suiryu before Basara written in english is 100% a translation error. You can check the site if you want. 蒼井 is Aoi. The box with Cast names, with renders of Rashad and Valt. 5th line in parathesis, where they put character names, shows 蒼井 as the first characters of the name, that's Aoi. Meaning they write is as Aoi Valt. They also write Suiryu before Basara, meaning it's a last name. So Basara Suiryu and Hannah Suiryu.

Now that you bring it up I don’t know why they used his family name when they stated his name first name is Basara....that’s weird. Maybe he’ll have 2 beys, 1 name for each.

Suiryu is 翠龍 and on the site they put family names before first names. So they put 翠龍 before the characters for Basara, meaning Suiryu is his last name. Very weird, no way Solomon is a permanent partner.

(Mar. 17, 2021  12:14 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2021  11:59 AM)Dasmind Wrote: But Basara is A MAIN Character, And none of the Japanese blader WOULD USE the first letter of his family name that have a colour Kanji in, like  

Daikokuten大黑天, Suiryu翠龍

Now that you bring it up I don’t know why they used his family name when they stated his name first name is Basara....that’s weird. Maybe he’ll have 2 beys, 1 name for each.

Suiryu is 翠龍 and on the site they put family names before first names. So they put 翠龍 before the characters for Basara, meaning Suiryu is his last name. Very weird, no way Solomon is a permanent partner.
Well done, you know what I mean, again.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - TitanDragon - Mar. 17, 2021

I’m shocked Fafnir will be released before Valtryek this season

(Mar. 17, 2021  3:12 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: I’m shocked Fafnir will be released before Valtryek this season

Fafnir is not confirmed, it only says left spin.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Zeutron - Mar. 17, 2021

(Mar. 17, 2021  7:02 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2021  3:12 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: I’m shocked Fafnir will be released before Valtryek this season

True, it’s not confirmed but it’s basically Fafnir. Free is the only left spin user who has an updated icon and everything etc. He’s probably getting his bey released first. Unless Basara turns out to have a left spin stamina bey.

(Mar. 17, 2021  7:02 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:

Marutti said it's most likely Fafnir

(Mar. 17, 2021  7:20 PM)TitanDragon Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2021  7:02 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Fafnir is not confirmed, it only says left spin.

Marutti said it's most likely Fafnir

He said he thinks it's Fafnir.

(Mar. 17, 2021  7:25 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2021  7:20 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: Marutti said it's most likely Fafnir

He said he thinks it's Fafnir.

Exactly. And most likely and or thinking should be convincing enough coming from him

(Mar. 17, 2021  7:28 PM)TitanDragon Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2021  7:25 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: He said he thinks it's Fafnir.

Exactly. And most likely and or thinking should be convincing enough coming from him

No? I can be a leaker and say "It's an attack type, maybe it's Luinor" and that alone does not confirm Luinor. That's just his guess, based off the little knowledge of beys we know.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - DeltaZakuro - Mar. 17, 2021

(Mar. 17, 2021  7:28 PM)TitanDragon Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2021  7:25 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: He said he thinks it's Fafnir.

Thinking doesn't really mean anything. If you "think" something then thats fine but you could be wrong in the long term and its no secret that Marutti has been wrong about some stuff before.

I personally think its Fafnir too but i think id rather wait until more news surfaces as we all should.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Logic123ABC - Mar. 17, 2021

(Mar. 17, 2021  7:04 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2021  7:02 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Fafnir is not confirmed, it only says left spin.

True, it’s not confirmed but it’s basically Fafnir. Free is the only left spin user who has an updated icon and everything etc. He’s probably getting his bey released first. Unless Basara turns out to have a left spin stamina bey.

Lui has an updated outfit. Check the manga teaser.

(Mar. 17, 2021  9:12 PM)Logic123ABC Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2021  7:04 PM)Zeutron Wrote: True, it’s not confirmed but it’s basically Fafnir. Free is the only left spin user who has an updated icon and everything etc. He’s probably getting his bey released first. Unless Basara turns out to have a left spin stamina bey.

Lui has an updated outfit.  Check the manga teaser.

But not an updated icon.

(Mar. 17, 2021  9:14 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2021  9:12 PM)Logic123ABC Wrote: Lui has an updated outfit.  Check the manga teaser.

But not an updated icon.

He doesn't have an updated outfit for the anime but that doesn't mean he hasn't been updated in the manga. The manga has just as much relevancy as the anime.

(Mar. 17, 2021  9:46 PM)Logic123ABC Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2021  9:14 PM)Zeutron Wrote: But not an updated icon.

He doesn't have an updated outfit for the anime but that doesn't mean he hasn't been updated in the manga.  The manga has just as much relevancy as the anime.

No that’s not what I’m talking about. The website has icons for the characters and Free got his updated icon early which means he’s probably going to be first. Additionally, Free is in the main cast this season so his bey will probably come out earlier than most.

(Mar. 17, 2021  9:47 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2021  9:46 PM)Logic123ABC Wrote: He doesn't have an updated outfit for the anime but that doesn't mean he hasn't been updated in the manga.  The manga has just as much relevancy as the anime.

No that’s not what I’m talking about. The website has icons for the characters and Free got his updated icon early which means he’s probably going to be first. Additionally, Free is in the main cast this season so his bey will probably come out earlier than most.

Just because Valt’s short sleeved again and his icon looks old, it doesn’t mean that the icon on the website ISN’T his original one right?

(Mar. 17, 2021  9:47 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2021  9:46 PM)Logic123ABC Wrote: He doesn't have an updated outfit for the anime but that doesn't mean he hasn't been updated in the manga.  The manga has just as much relevancy as the anime.

I knew what you were talking about.

(Mar. 17, 2021  10:11 PM)Logic123ABC Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2021  9:47 PM)Zeutron Wrote: No that’s not what I’m talking about. The website has icons for the characters and Free got his updated icon early which means he’s probably going to be first. Additionally, Free is in the main cast this season so his bey will probably come out earlier than most.

I knew what you were talking about.

Oh, alright then.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - TheRogueBlader - Mar. 17, 2021

so the new Kiyama brothers name is confirmed to be Ransou Kiyama.

Is the icon Valt has on the website a placeholder for his new render or is that the render there?

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Eclipse Force - Mar. 18, 2021

(Mar. 17, 2021  10:34 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: Is the icon Valt has on the website a placeholder for his new render or is that the render there?

That's the Sparking render.