World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread (/Thread-Takara-Tomy-Beyblade-Burst-Upcoming-Release-Rumor-Thread)

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - EarthHelios - Nov. 30, 2020

(Nov. 30, 2020  10:56 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Nov. 30, 2020  10:51 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Can't help you then lol.
LOL I’m useless tbh. I looked at the Twitter accounts and found nothing.

(Nov. 30, 2020  10:53 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Please let it be Doomscizor the bey pls
We don’t need two of them lol.

Man your gonna ruin every childs dream for a new Deathsycther

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Zeutron - Nov. 30, 2020

(Nov. 30, 2020  10:57 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 30, 2020  10:56 PM)Zeutron Wrote: LOL I’m useless tbh. I looked at the Twitter accounts and found nothing.

We don’t need two of them lol.

Man your gonna ruin every childs dream for a new Deathsycther
Let’s hope every child has 100 dollars to spend next month.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Eclipse Force - Nov. 30, 2020

My bad, the ad was in last month's Corocoro. Then again there was no announcement of a winner in this month's lol. Also, it hinted at some new WBBA exclusive Roktavor bey. Interesting indeed.

(Nov. 30, 2020  10:59 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: My bad, the ad was in last month's Corocoro. Then again there was no announcement of a winner in this month's lol. Also, it hinted at some new WBBA exclusive Roktavor bey. Interesting indeed.

New Roktavor? Thats interesting. Not gonna say Rantaro is the final boss tho lol even tho I wish he was

(Nov. 30, 2020  11:00 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 30, 2020  10:59 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: My bad, the ad was in last month's Corocoro. Then again there was no announcement of a winner in this month's lol. Also, it hinted at some new WBBA exclusive Roktavor bey. Interesting indeed.

New Roktavor? Thats interesting. Not gonna say Rantaro is the final boss tho lol even tho I wish he was
It’s a wbba exclusive which means it’s probably a fancy recolour of glide Ragnaruk.

Nvm, the bey was placed next to Brave Solomon and themed like an and for a WBBA exclusive but it was just telling you to vote for a bey with a ? over a Glide sihhloute. Maybe they'll rig the election in favor of Roktavor, lol..........................unless.......

(Nov. 30, 2020  11:02 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Nvm, the bey was placed next to Brave Solomon and themed like an and for a WBBA exclusive but it was just telling you to vote for a bey with a ? over a Glide sihhloute. Maybe they'll rig the election in favor of Roktavor, lol..........................unless.......

menacing music plays.

I remember one time marutti talked about how they did a vote for the most popular bey and some Dragoon one, but another Dragoon could actually be proven more popular so they may have rigged the vote. I mean, they could do it again. This could just be a fancy way to announce a bey with community engagement to keep people liking Burst. Gotta use them marketing schemes.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - CitrusNinja3 - Nov. 30, 2020

(Nov. 30, 2020  10:28 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Has the winner of the beyblade burst bey evolution poll been revealed yet? I’m pretty sure it was supposed to be revealed this month.

I believe that's supposed to be announced in the January issue of CoroCoro, which comes out on December 15th, so nothing yet.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - BeybladeFanOff - Nov. 30, 2020

(Nov. 30, 2020  10:51 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Nov. 30, 2020  10:28 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Has the winner of the beyblade burst bey evolution poll been revealed yet? I’m pretty sure it was supposed to be revealed this month.

Edit- I’ll just tag people surely someone must know: EarthHelios Needforspeed Vtryuga Admiral W LOL-y Rancher 6Jupiter5 Eclipse Force Valtryek Aoi God Dragruler g2_ @XsabxmaniacX CitrusNinja3 BeybladeFanOff

I believe the winner gets confirmed next month, this month's Corocoro had an advertisement for the poll actually. Also you are right, Doomscizor wasn't the winner. This release has been planned for a while.

We will get the answer this week or the next week.

I would assume when marutti gets his hands on the info he can tell us the winner

The winner could likely be an attack type bey

(Nov. 30, 2020  11:05 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote:
(Nov. 30, 2020  10:51 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: I believe the winner gets confirmed next month, this month's Corocoro had an advertisement for the poll actually. Also you are right, Doomscizor wasn't the winner. This release has been planned for a while.

We will get the answer this week or the next week.

Nah, the Corocoro comes in 2 weeks and 2-3 days (the amount of days depends on your time zone). Unless you're talking about you leaking it or something, if so please clarify.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - DeltaZakuro - Nov. 30, 2020

I have a hunch the Poll winner might be the supposed "February Release"

Adding onto the rigging it for Roktavor conspiracy (please don't take this serious) they list out 1-about 5 beys to choose from, and #1 is Roktavor...hmmm....just kidding of course lol.

(Nov. 30, 2020  11:12 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Adding onto the rigging it for Roktavor conspiracy (please don't take this serious) they list out 1-about 5 beys to choose from, and #1 is Roktavor...hmmm....just kidding of course lol.

I knew it. Rantaro is the final boss lol

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Needforspeed - Nov. 30, 2020

They said the winner or the one who got the most vote was 2 letters meaning it could be a zeus/satan/knight

(Nov. 30, 2020  11:24 PM)Needforspeed Wrote:
They said the winner or the one who got the most vote was 2 letters meaning it could be a zeus/satan/knight

Oh dang. Btw wdym by 2 letters, could you clarify?

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Needforspeed - Nov. 30, 2020

(Nov. 30, 2020  11:25 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Nov. 30, 2020  11:24 PM)Needforspeed Wrote: They said the winner or the one who got the most vote was 2 letters meaning it could be a zeus/satan/knight

Oh dang. Btw wdym by 2 letters, could you clarify?
Ops sorry i got that wrong i meant 3 letters
Legend Bay General Election

I tried to count the votes yesterday,

◯◯◯ and ◯◯◯ are quite close battle Collision symbol

I don't know yet!

Commercialize when it reaches the 1st place!

Your vote will determine the future of Beyblade!

* Voting is until November 12th

I'm waiting for everyone's vote! !!
https://mobile.twitter.com/corocoro_kakun/status/1321228417707044864

(Nov. 30, 2020  11:24 PM)Needforspeed Wrote:
Please be Zeus we need all the legend beys.

(Nov. 30, 2020  11:09 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: I have a hunch the Poll winner might be the supposed "February Release"
Apparently the "March release" is also superking meaning it could also be the winner becuase usually, February is the final release of the season. It’s also possible that corocoro will be producing the bey.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - DeltaZakuro - Nov. 30, 2020

"Your vote will determine the future of Beyblade!"

This aint the presidential elections Takara Tomy!!

All terrible jokes aside, really curious to see what the winner will be. Kinda hoping to see Xcalibur or Zeus. Heck id go nuts over Chronos or Kerbeus.

(Nov. 30, 2020  11:40 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: "Your vote will determine the future of Beyblade!"

This aint the presidential elections Takara Tomy!!

All terrible jokes aside, really curious to see what the winner will be. Kinda hoping to see Xcalibur or Zeus. Heck id go nuts over Chronos or Kerbeus.

Kerbeus is killing me lol

I don't think its meant to mean a three letter bey. I think its just a placeholder. Cause even beys like Zeus are still 4 letters. Anwyays, #Chronos2020

Eclipse Force what bey do you think should have a evoluion?

(Nov. 30, 2020  11:43 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Eclipse Force what bey do you think should have a evoluion?

Cognite for sure