World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread (/Thread-Takara-Tomy-Beyblade-Burst-Upcoming-Release-Rumor-Thread)

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - marutti - Sep. 15, 2020

(Sep. 15, 2020  12:12 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: Sparking will be back on TV Tokyo. Source : CoroCoro and Horikawa. Aired 5th october.

Not TV Tokyo.
It's TV Tokyo MX which is Local TV company in Tokyo. Only 50 km from Skytree you can watch.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - BeybladeFanOff - Sep. 15, 2020

(Sep. 15, 2020  12:26 PM)marutti Wrote:
(Sep. 15, 2020  12:12 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: Sparking will be back on TV Tokyo. Source : CoroCoro and Horikawa. Aired 5th october.

Not TV Tokyo.
It's TV Tokyo MX which is Local TV company in Tokyo. Only 50 km from Skytree you can watch.

Okay, thanks.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Ali Baba - Sep. 15, 2020

(Sep. 15, 2020  12:26 PM)marutti Wrote:

Not TV Tokyo.
Wait, but it'll still be published in TT channel?

I don't know why everyone fuss over TV because in Japan TV is already become old tradition or outdated.
Because if we have TV, NHK come to house and take money like Mafia.
And lot of people left from TV.
Everyone watch TV program on internet.

(Sep. 15, 2020  12:34 PM)Ali Baba Wrote:
(Sep. 15, 2020  12:26 PM)marutti Wrote: Not TV Tokyo.
Wait, but it'll still be published in TT channel?

Yeah if it'll be only on Tokyo MX it'll be end of beyblade.

(Sep. 15, 2020  12:34 PM)marutti Wrote: I don't know why everyone fuss over TV because in Japan TV is already become old tradition or outdated.

(Sep. 15, 2020  12:34 PM)Ali Baba Wrote: Wait, but it'll still be published in TT channel?

Well this is bad, but jp burst is made for the japanese public after all, but i really hope they post the episodes online after the TV debut

(Sep. 15, 2020  12:44 PM)Ali Baba Wrote:
(Sep. 15, 2020  12:34 PM)marutti Wrote: I don't know why everyone fuss over TV because in Japan TV is already become old tradition or outdated.

Well this is bad, but jp burst is made for the japanese public after all, but i really hope they post the episodes online after the TV debut

I mean they'll show it in youtube first and TV is reair.

(Sep. 15, 2020  1:07 PM)marutti Wrote:
(Sep. 15, 2020  12:44 PM)Ali Baba Wrote: Well this is bad, but jp burst is made for the japanese public after all, but i really hope they post the episodes online after the TV debut

I mean they'll show it in youtube first and TV is reair.
That's a relief

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - TL14 - Sep. 15, 2020

(Sep. 15, 2020  12:34 PM)Ali Baba Wrote: Wait, but it'll still be published in TT channel?

Will it be the end of Beyblade or just the end of Beyblade Burst? I think there are still many Bladers around the world, so why would Takara Tomy discontinue Beyblade? Is it because Sparking Beys already reached the limit of the possibilities of the Burst System or does Takara Tomy want to move on to Bottleman? Will Beyblade return in the future? What do you think?

(Sep. 15, 2020  9:07 PM)TL14 Wrote:

Will it be the end of Beyblade or just the end of Beyblade Burst? I think there are still many Bladers around the world, so why would Takara Tomy discontinue Beyblade? Is it because Sparking Beys already reached the limit of the possibilities of the Burst System or does Takara Tomy want to move on to Bottleman? Will Beyblade return in the future? What do you think?
Read it carefully I didn't say burst will finish.
"If" It'll be only on Tokyo MX it means end of burst.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - TL14 - Sep. 15, 2020

(Sep. 15, 2020  9:49 PM)marutti Wrote:
(Sep. 15, 2020  9:07 PM)TL14 Wrote: Will it be the end of Beyblade or just the end of Beyblade Burst? I think there are still many Bladers around the world, so why would Takara Tomy discontinue Beyblade? Is it because Sparking Beys already reached the limit of the possibilities of the Burst System or does Takara Tomy want to move on to Bottleman? Will Beyblade return in the future? What do you think?
Read it carefully I didn't say burst will finish.
"If" It'll be only on Tokyo MX it means end of burst.

Ohhh. Yes, that makes sense. I did not see the if. I am sorry. 🙏

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - LeonidasKerbeus - Sep. 16, 2020

So, not sure if anyone thought about this, but a while ago there was talk about there being a new defense bey being made that was "and old rival" or something similar. I'd like to point out that (considering the leaks on shin helios) a wyvern sparking remake wouldn't make sense if shin helios's rings gimmick happens to be free spin. There would be two rings with the same gimmick and to my knowledge a bey hasn't ever just switched gimmicks in its line. they always followed a concept of sorts, E.G. Kerbeus's bound gimmick in God and Cho-z, Longinus's metal and "hidden spike" (noticeable on L2 and nL the most), Ragnarok's wings, and Bahamut's defense wings so it would be weird to have 2 rings that share the same gimmick. Plus, even IF shin helios's gimmick is different, unless they made an atomic' (which would make the meta collapse faster than the stock market right now), or reused universe, which satan already has, and would remove some of the point of getting satan itself, the combo for it would stray from how the wyvern series went. Now even though that rumor might've been disproved, I'm just saying that wyvern couldn't be one of the possible remakes.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - 6Jupiter5 - Sep. 16, 2020

(Sep. 16, 2020  5:20 PM)LeonidasKerbeus Wrote: So, not sure if anyone thought about this, but a while ago there was talk about there being a new defense bey being made that was "and old rival" or something similar. I'd like to point out that (considering the leaks on shin helios) a wyvern sparking remake wouldn't make sense if shin helios's rings gimmick happens to be free spin. There would be two rings with the same gimmick and to my knowledge a bey hasn't ever just switched gimmicks in its line. they always followed a concept of sorts, E.G. Kerbeus's bound gimmick in God and Cho-z, Longinus's metal and "hidden spike" (noticeable on L2 and nL the most), Ragnarok's wings, and Bahamut's defense wings so it would be weird to have 2 rings that share the same gimmick. Plus, even IF shin helios's gimmick is different, unless they made an atomic' (which would make the meta collapse faster than the stock market right now), or reused universe, which satan already has, and would remove some of the point of getting satan itself, the combo for it would stray from how the wyvern series went. Now even though that rumor might've been disproved, I'm just saying that wyvern couldn't be one of the possible remakes.

That’s why I was thinking Phoenix (it’s going to be op)

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - pika2442 - Sep. 16, 2020

ooh i hope its pheonix im a HUGE pheonix fan

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Dasmind - Sep. 17, 2020

Maybe Gwyn

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - 蒼井バルト - Sep. 18, 2020

I am thinking Wakiya, but Phoenix would be not bad.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - 6Jupiter5 - Sep. 18, 2020

(Sep. 18, 2020  3:40 PM)蒼井バルト Wrote: I am thinking Wakiya, but Phoenix would be not bad.

Phoenix is what we need to shatter the Spriggan meta. It wouldn’t be good it would be amazing.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - CrazyAries - Sep. 18, 2020

Wyvern is easier to design, while Phoenix and Gensis‘s gimmicks are difficult to realise on Sparking system, unless they do some fused part.
On the other hand, I think Phoenix and Genesis are more popular than Wyvern? Although in aspect of character, Wakiya was ranked higher than Phi or Gwyn, but in cases of toy, things might be different. At least Phoenix had dominant the meta for really long time.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - DeltaZakuro - Sep. 18, 2020

so apparently there is a leak of a "Michael" bey and some other beys (that might be false)

PM me if you want the evidence

Credit goes to marutti

Edit: LOL so many PM's XD

To those i sent the pictures to: Keep em private for now.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - God Dragruler - Sep. 18, 2020

(Sep. 18, 2020  4:38 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: so apparently there is a leak of a "Michael" bey and some other beys (that might be false)

Credit goes to marutti

not going to lie you got my attention on that

(Sep. 18, 2020  4:38 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: so apparently there is a leak of a "Michael" bey and some other beys (that might be false)

Credit goes to marutti

Is that a joke (the director Michael bay)

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - DeltaZakuro - Sep. 18, 2020

(Sep. 18, 2020  5:03 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:

Credit goes to marutti

Is that a joke (the director Michael bay)
Never heard of him, so no.

(Sep. 18, 2020  5:07 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2020  5:03 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Is that a joke (the director Michael bay)
Never heard of him, so no.

He directed transformers and a bunch of other movies

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - HakaishinLDrago - Sep. 18, 2020

I'm pretty sure the michael thing is fake

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Logic123ABC - Sep. 18, 2020

Rumored Names
Morning Hyperion.Xc' 4A
Even Helios.Zn' 3B
Night Lucifer.Li 3D
Ultimate Michael.X' 2A
Cheet Phoenix.Fr' 4D
Take these with a grain of salt. I highly doubt these are real.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Valtryek Aoi - Sep. 18, 2020

(Sep. 18, 2020  5:26 PM)Logic123ABC Wrote: Rumored Names
Morning Hyperion.Xc' 4A
Even Helios.Zn' 3B
Night Lucifer.Li 3D
Ultimate Michael.X' 2A
Cheet Phoenix.Fr' 4D
Take these with a grain of salt. I highly doubt these are real.

Ultimate Michael makes me laugh. And CHEET Phoenix.