World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread (/Thread-Takara-Tomy-Beyblade-Burst-Upcoming-Release-Rumor-Thread)

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - FireKingArd - Aug. 10, 2020

Kind of a shame they didn't make it a starter, but I guess Lucifer hasn't been out that long.

Don't know if we'll actually get an LR Sparking launcher. Perhaps a new LR launcher in general though is possible.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Dasmind - Aug. 10, 2020

(Aug. 10, 2020  3:59 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2020  3:51 AM)Dasmind Wrote: Maybe the LR sparkling launcher will include in spprigan package

That cannot be the case, as Spriggan is a booster, meaning it is not coming with a launcher.
Then where will have the launcher? It is curious

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - rainy days - Aug. 10, 2020

(Aug. 10, 2020  6:47 AM)Dasmind Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2020  3:59 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: That cannot be the case, as Spriggan is a booster, meaning it is not coming with a launcher.
Then where will have the launcher? It is curious

They could release the launcher separately they did it with Giest and Sieg. So having a LR Sparking launcher as a separate product could be possible and likely.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Needforspeed - Aug. 10, 2020

(Aug. 10, 2020  6:52 AM)rainy days Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2020  6:47 AM)Dasmind Wrote: Then where will have the launcher? It is curious

They could release the launcher separately they did it with Giest and Sieg. So having a LR Sparking launcher as a separate product could be possible and likely.
With the product list out having a lr sparking launcher is very unlikely

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - BeybladeFanOff - Aug. 11, 2020

https://www.animationmagazine.net/anime/adk-emotions-ny-lets-rip-with-beyblade-20th-anniversary-plans/

Plans for Beyblade during the third decade.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - KnightPro - Aug. 12, 2020

so is sparking the last season or will we be getting a Season 6?

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - SupaDav03 - Aug. 12, 2020

(Aug. 11, 2020  8:46 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: https://www.animationmagazine.net/anime/adk-emotions-ny-lets-rip-with-beyblade-20th-anniversary-plans/

I’m actually looking forward to the EP in Sept with all the theme songs. Always thought it was strange Spotify, iTunes, etc didn’t have all the opening songs.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - 6Jupiter5 - Aug. 12, 2020

(Aug. 11, 2020  8:46 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: https://www.animationmagazine.net/anime/adk-emotions-ny-lets-rip-with-beyblade-20th-anniversary-plans/

So is this like a crossover event? I am really confused.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Legend Red Eye - Aug. 13, 2020

End Lucifer, Fallen Helios seems a little odd to me. Element Genesis is OK, but did you mean Resurrection Phoenix? and if that is real somehow later on I totally guessed it xD

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - FireKingArd - Aug. 13, 2020

End Lucifer sounds super weird lol

World Spriggan and End Lucifer like what xD Fallen Helios sounds doope though.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - DeltaZakuro - Aug. 13, 2020

(Aug. 12, 2020  4:48 AM)SupaDav03 Wrote:

I’m actually looming forward to the EP in Sept with all the theme songs. Always thought it was strange Spotify, iTunes, etc didn’t have all the opening songs.

Journey Into Tomorrow (Rise Eyecatcher Theme) is on Spotify. The Japanese openings are there too along with beypop

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - God Dragruler - Aug. 13, 2020

out of all of those names heroic Achilles and resurrection Phoenix can be real. Achilles is coming out the name heroic is a fitting name , element genesis and end Lucifer is different one if then is losing the E if they end up being true. unless genesis stays a one piece bey I don't 2 beys with the letter E , fallen Helios can't happen cause of first Uranus it got the letter already

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - CitrusNinja3 - Aug. 13, 2020

(Aug. 13, 2020  3:59 AM)God Dragruler Wrote: out of all of those names heroic Achilles and resurrection Phoenix can be real. Achilles is coming out the name heroic is a fitting name , element genesis and end Lucifer is different one if then is losing the E if they end up being true. unless genesis stays a one piece bey I don't 2 beys with the letter E , fallen Helios can't happen cause of first Uranus it got the letter already

Resurrection Phoenix is also hard to believe because Rage already exists. I think the rumor that marutti saw was posted directly after World Spriggan's name was leaked, relying on the fact that most people hadn't heard about it at the time.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - God Dragruler - Aug. 13, 2020

(Aug. 13, 2020  4:18 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2020  3:59 AM)God Dragruler Wrote: out of all of those names heroic Achilles and resurrection Phoenix can be real. Achilles is coming out the name heroic is a fitting name , element genesis and end Lucifer is different one if then is losing the E if they end up being true. unless genesis stays a one piece bey I don't 2 beys with the letter E , fallen Helios can't happen cause of first Uranus it got the letter already

Resurrection Phoenix is also hard to believe because Rage already exists. I think the rumor that marutti saw was posted directly after World Spriggan's name was leaked, relying on the fact that most people hadn't heard about it at the time.
I completely forgot about rage it starts with an R i felt that i had forgotten a ring lol. yup these names are not happening the only one that could be valid is heroic Achilles cause it's release isn't to far even then it's someone making names up lol .

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Tsukii - Aug. 14, 2020

Update of release schedule :
August 29th - WBBA special Lord Achilles Paradox Quick' and Bakuten Shoot V Remake Set
September 19th B-172: World Spriggan Unite' 2B (Booster)
October B-173 Random Booster Vol.22 : Infinite Achilles Dm' 1B
November B-174 All in One Set: New Stadium and upgrades for Helios and Hyperion simmiliar to Proof frame and Xtend+ chip or Strike God Chip
November B-175: Defense Booster - Lucifer?
December B-176: Random Booster
Vol.23 Attack
December 30th: Metal Fight Explosion Remake Set
January B-177: Old Legend Rival Booster Defense

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Needforspeed - Aug. 14, 2020

Rumor from Twitter

B-176 RBV 23 new bey attack Own by new character
B-177 defense bey popular character Most likely be Wakiya

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/680850717589635088/743775197978558474/image0.png

Edit: don't take this as 100% serious

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - TitanDragon - Aug. 14, 2020

(Aug. 14, 2020  10:22 AM)Tsukii Wrote: Update of release schedule :
August 29th - WBBA special Lord Achilles Paradox Quick' and Bakuten Shoot V Remake Set
October B-173 Random Booster Vol.22 Balance: Infinite Achilles Dm' 1B
November B-174 All in One Set: New Stadium and upgrades for Helios and Hyperion simmiliar to Proof frame and Xtend+ chip or Strike God Chip
Vol.23 Attack

The only legend I can see appearing in random booster volume 23 is Xcalius. Only say this because every season they have at max 2 new beys with the same initial. We already have a Dragon and a Devolos. So Doomscizor seems unlikely. As for the booster in January, I’m leaning towards Either the following: Kerbeus, Wyvron, Phoenix, or Genesis

(Aug. 14, 2020  12:25 PM)TitanDragon Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2020  10:22 AM)Tsukii Wrote: Update of release schedule :
October B-173 Random Booster Vol.22 Balance: Infinite Achilles Dm' 1B
Vol.23 Attack

The only legend I can see appearing in random booster volume 23 is Xcalius. Only say this because every season they have at max 2 new beys with the same initial. We already have a Dragon and a Devolos. So Doomscizor seems unlikely. As for the booster in January, I’m leaning towards Either the following: Kerbeus, Wyvron, Phoenix, or Genesis

Cant be Kerbeus,Ken isnt legendary blader

(Aug. 14, 2020  12:05 PM)Needforspeed Wrote: Rumor
B-176 RBV 23 new bey attack
B-177 defense bey popular character

I literally made and posted whole list 2 hours before you even posted this-

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Needforspeed - Aug. 14, 2020

(Aug. 14, 2020  12:41 PM)Tsukii Wrote:

I literally made whole list 2 hours before you even posted this-
I think you miss understood It is a rumor since rbv 23 has no description except for attack bey

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - TitanDragon - Aug. 14, 2020

(Aug. 14, 2020  12:41 PM)Tsukii Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2020  12:25 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: The only legend I can see appearing in random booster volume 23 is Xcalius. Only say this because every season they have at max 2 new beys with the same initial. We already have a Dragon and a Devolos. So Doomscizor seems unlikely. As for the booster in January, I’m leaning towards Either the following: Kerbeus, Wyvron, Phoenix, or Genesis

Cant be Kerbeus,Ken isnt legendary blader

Would you at least agree with my theory of the random booster

I got a crazy theory for new Beyblade names

End Lucifer
Lancer Xcalius
Omega Helios
Pyro Phoenix
Quasar Genesis
Ultra Hyperion

(Aug. 14, 2020  12:56 PM)TitanDragon Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2020  12:41 PM)Tsukii Wrote: Cant be Kerbeus,Ken isnt legendary blader

Would you at least agree with my theory of the random booster

End Lucifer
Lancer Xcalius
Omega Helios
Pyro Phoenix
Quasar Genesis
Ultra Hyperion

It can be new bey in RVB Vol. 23 since it isn't said to contain bey of legendary blader

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - DeceasedCrab - Aug. 15, 2020

(Aug. 14, 2020  12:56 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: Would you at least agree with my theory of the random booster

End Lucifer
Lancer Xcalius
Omega Helios
Pyro Phoenix
Quasar Genesis
Ultra Hyperion

Your baseless theories and hopeful names for the random booster do not belong in this thread. They belong in the https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Burst-Wishful-Thinking-Speculation thread. If you continue to post your baseless speculation and wishful thinking in this thread, instead of actual likely outcomes based on experience and information leaks, then you may find yourself unable to post.

Bladers, this is a reminder that we made a separate thread for that junk; use it.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - TitanDragon - Aug. 15, 2020

(Aug. 15, 2020  4:20 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2020  12:56 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: Would you at least agree with my theory of the random booster

End Lucifer
Lancer Xcalius
Omega Helios
Pyro Phoenix
Quasar Genesis
Ultra Hyperion

Your baseless theories and hopeful names for the random booster do not belong in this thread. They belong in the https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Burst-Wishful-Thinking-Speculation thread. If you continue to post your baseless speculation and wishful thinking in this thread, instead of actual likely outcomes based on experience and information leaks, then you may find yourself unable to post.

Bladers, this is a reminder that we made a separate thread for that junk; use it.

Is my thoughts regarding the random booster a relevant here since it’s talking about random booster volume 23

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - DeceasedCrab - Aug. 15, 2020

(Aug. 15, 2020  6:20 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: Is my thoughts regarding the random booster a relevant here since it’s talking about random booster volume 23

No, they are not. You're just suggesting random, unsupported wishes. Don't do it again.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - marutti - Aug. 16, 2020

In October it seems like Long Sparking Bey Launcher will be in all in one set.
I knew it'll have new launcher but I thought LR.