World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread (/Thread-Takara-Tomy-Beyblade-Burst-Upcoming-Release-Rumor-Thread)

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Flame-Byxis - May. 25, 2020

(May. 25, 2020  5:03 PM)freefafnir8 Wrote:
(May. 25, 2020  3:41 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: The Corocoro literally shows an image of his bey. It looks like either an attack type for the blades on it or a balance type due to the curved shape of the blades. But it’s got too much attack like elements that rules it out to be a defense type

My therory for Wakiya’s bey is this:
Cyclone Wyvron Vanguard Atomic’ 2D

I doubt it would be called Cyclone Wyvern as the curse super ring exists, so I think Whirlwind would be more fitting. As for Atomic' highly unlikely as that would break the meta. They're probably gonna just give it Atomic again, but don't let me carp on your dreams. Cuz I actually want Atomic' lol

Maybe they would make metal Atomic?

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - g2_ - May. 25, 2020

(May. 25, 2020  4:37 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:
(May. 25, 2020  3:41 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: The Corocoro literally shows an image of his bey. It looks like either an attack type for the blades on it or a balance type due to the curved shape of the blades. But it’s got too much attack like elements that rules it out to be a defense type

My therory for Wakiya’s bey is this:
Cyclone Wyvron Vanguard Atomic’ 2D

I highly doubt they will ever make an Atomic', that would be far too OP.
Wouldn’t make much of a difference on beys like Lord and Master.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - kimeru - May. 25, 2020

(May. 25, 2020  3:04 PM)daheavydl3 Wrote: id be thinking that Lane's bey would be Lucifer because it is like the opposite of Hyperion and Helios
so it would be Uranus Lucifer.

Stop stop stop. Stop it please just stop I'm sorry but this is starting to get really annoying.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Jdog757 - May. 26, 2020

I remember illunic saying that when the brothers in sparking battled free they reminded him of lane as if they where him but idk

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Real_ilinnuc - May. 26, 2020

(May. 26, 2020  2:27 AM)Jdog757 Wrote: I remember illunic saying that when the brothers in sparking battled free they reminded him of lane as if they where him but idk

It was in episode 8.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - JavariTheChamp - May. 26, 2020

I'm honestly tired of this lucifer mumbo jumbo especially after drago galaxy led on lots of people to believe that. I honestly hope Takara Tomy and Hiro Morita curve us all and it isn't named lucifer, or anything close to it.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - CitrusNinja3 - May. 26, 2020

(May. 26, 2020  3:14 AM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: I'm honestly tired of this lucifer mumbo jumbo especially after drago galaxy led on lots of people to believe that. I honestly hope Takara Tomy and Hiro Morita curve us all and it isn't named lucifer, or anything close to it.

Not only that, but people are ignoring the only official info we've gotten about it, which is CoroCoro. What it said there was Uranus. Whether CoroCoro said something or not, there's no use in theorizing in a thread about official news.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - RustyWheelz - May. 26, 2020

(May. 26, 2020  3:14 AM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: I'm honestly tired of this lucifer mumbo jumbo especially after drago galaxy led on lots of people to believe that. I honestly hope Takara Tomy and Hiro Morita curve us all and it isn't named lucifer, or anything close to it.

When we can have it, would it actually matter what it was called one way or the other? (I think it'll be called Uranus X Æ A-12)

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Zeutron - May. 26, 2020

(May. 26, 2020  7:34 AM)RustyWheelz Wrote:

When we can have it, would it actually matter what it was called one way or the other?  (I think it'll be called Uranus X Æ A-12)
Lmao best comment ever.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - PlayMaker:Axel - May. 27, 2020

Everybody thinks of "Lucifer", imagine if it's another like "Leto"?

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - MagikHorse - May. 27, 2020

(May. 26, 2020  5:49 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:

Not only that, but people are ignoring the only official info we've gotten about it, which is CoroCoro. What it said there was Uranus. Whether CoroCoro said something or not, there's no use in theorizing in a thread about official news.

What's perhaps goofier is that Uranus is a bey we've seen, at least layer-wise, yet doesn't match the silhouette of "Codename L" at all. Codename L is Lane's bey, but Uranus is altogether unknown in terms of owner.

Uranus is related somehow, but I serious doubt that Lane already has two different beys between "Codename L" and Uranus. That would be most unusual indeed.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - KerbeusKmie - May. 27, 2020

Maybe it's something like Drago Valkyrie

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - BeyCrafter - May. 27, 2020

(May. 27, 2020  2:50 PM)TitanDragon Wrote:
(May. 27, 2020  12:43 PM)MagikHorse Wrote: What's perhaps goofier is that Uranus is a bey we've seen, at least layer-wise, yet doesn't match the silhouette of "Codename L" at all. Codename L is Lane's bey, but Uranus is altogether unknown in terms of owner.

Uranus is related somehow, but I serious doubt that Lane already has two different beys between "Codename L" and Uranus. That would be most unusual indeed.
Maybe the silhouette for codename L was just a prototype for the actual silhouette. Cause Llane is seen battling with what people think is Uranus. I still think they are one in the same. But the first silhouette vocare had wasn’t the final one

The silhouettes TT uses are never prototypes. They are either the final design, or an obviously different Bey that already exists. Since Codename L's silhouette isn't a Bey we already know, it is the actual Bey itself.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - TitanDragon - May. 27, 2020

(May. 27, 2020  4:23 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(May. 27, 2020  2:50 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: Maybe the silhouette for codename L was just a prototype for the actual silhouette. Cause Llane is seen battling with what people think is Uranus. I still think they are one in the same. But the first silhouette vocare had wasn’t the final one

The silhouettes TT uses are never prototypes. They are either the final design, or an obviously different Bey that already exists. Since Codename L's silhouette isn't a Bey we already know, it is the actual Bey itself.

Wait. Llane’s bey in the Sparking opening was shown to be capable of dual rotation. I wonder if the vocare silhouette and the image from the Corcoro are the same bey but set in two different modes. Cause the Corcoro shows it like a clockwise spinning bey. What if the silhouette is the counterclockwise mode?

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - JoMario67 - May. 27, 2020

(May. 27, 2020  4:47 PM)TitanDragon Wrote:
(May. 27, 2020  4:23 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote: The silhouettes TT uses are never prototypes. They are either the final design, or an obviously different Bey that already exists. Since Codename L's silhouette isn't a Bey we already know, it is the actual Bey itself.

Wait. Llane’s bey in the Sparking opening was shown to be capable of dual rotation. I wonder if the vocare silhouette and the image from the Corcoro are the same bey but set in two different modes. Cause the Corcoro shows it like a clockwise spinning bey. What if the silhouette is the counterclockwise mode?

When was it shown to be dual rotation? If you mean the dark Bey that battles Hyperion and Helios, those are just dark colored versions of Helios and Hyperion.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - HakaishinLDrago - May. 27, 2020

(May. 27, 2020  4:47 PM)TitanDragon Wrote:
(May. 27, 2020  4:23 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote: The silhouettes TT uses are never prototypes. They are either the final design, or an obviously different Bey that already exists. Since Codename L's silhouette isn't a Bey we already know, it is the actual Bey itself.

well first you’ve been saying Lane’s name wrong the entire time it’s just one L and secondly that was an illusion of a dark hyperion and dark helios that wasn’t Lane’s bey

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - TitanDragon - May. 27, 2020

(May. 27, 2020  5:00 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote:
(May. 27, 2020  4:47 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: Wait. Llane’s bey in the Sparking opening was shown to be capable of dual rotation. I wonder if the vocare silhouette and the image from the Corcoro are the same bey but set in two different modes. Cause the Corcoro shows it like a clockwise spinning bey. What if the silhouette is the counterclockwise mode?

well first you’ve been saying Lane’s name wrong the entire time it’s just one L and secondly that was an illusion of a dark hyperion and dark helios that wasn’t Lane’s bey
1. The wiki says you spell his name with 2 L.
2. The dark Hyperion and Helios battle should imply that the bey Llane owns can spin left and right. I mean don’t forget when Free saw Hikaru and Hyuga combine their power, it reminded him of Llane. So his bey should then have elements of both Helios and Hyperion thus can spin both left and right

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Valtryek Aoi - May. 27, 2020

(May. 27, 2020  5:40 PM)TitanDragon Wrote:
(May. 27, 2020  5:00 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote: well first you’ve been saying Lane’s name wrong the entire time it’s just one L and secondly that was an illusion of a dark hyperion and dark helios that wasn’t Lane’s bey
1. The wiki says you spell his name with 2 L.
2. The dark Hyperion and Helios battle should imply that the bey Llane owns can spin left and right. I mean don’t forget when Free saw Hikaru and Hyuga combine their power, it reminded him of Llane. So his bey should then have elements of both Helios and Hyperion thus can spin both left and right

You said imply, not confirmed

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - ~Mana~ - May. 27, 2020

(May. 27, 2020  5:40 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: 1. The wiki says you spell his name with 2 L.

This is a mistake. We have two articles up for this character it seems, one with two Ls and one without, haha. I've removed the "Llane" one now.

There's no confirmation of it being either one at the moment, as far as I'm aware? So either could be right, but a single L is a safe guess.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Logic123ABC - May. 27, 2020

(May. 27, 2020  6:45 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: Maybe Lane's bey is Helios and Hyperion combined giving it the power of left and right spin.

Probably not but the new Uranus bey looks like super, so maybe he'll have another ring that looks like King? I seriously doubt it though because of the silhouette and everything.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - freefafnir8 - May. 29, 2020

Well sadly it's not the case. We'll just have to wait to see it in another Coro Coro

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - originalzankye - May. 29, 2020

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Dasmind - May. 29, 2020

(May. 29, 2020  12:27 PM)originalzankye Wrote:
Sorry for that and bruh for tt
It was sad, they try to hide the news until Longinus box sells in June,I am fed up 😩🤦🏻‍♂️🤷🏽‍♂️

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - freefafnir8 - May. 29, 2020

By the way as I the only one who wishes that some of the chassis have more of a gimmick? Like imagine if the dragon heads on 3A can move just like Nightmare Longinus and has a lining up gimmick just like zwei and drake?

Like no clicks you get meh mode
1 click- dragon heads line up and get hammer mode
2 clicks- that little purple pointy thing/ dragon head sticks out and gives you lance mode (which is just like how Rage Longinus currently is)
Finally you have 3 clicks which I like to call rekt mode, cuz that was it's last click and it burst.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - KinkoUsagi - May. 29, 2020

That teal is so nice. Ugh. Guess I'm buying my first painted chassis.