World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Product B-86 Starter Legend Spriggan.7.Mr (dual spin, Metal God Chip!) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Products (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Products)
+--- Thread: Product B-86 Starter Legend Spriggan.7.Mr (dual spin, Metal God Chip!) (/Thread-Product-B-86-Starter-Legend-Spriggan-7-Mr-dual-spin-Metal-God-Chip)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

RE: (NOT B-74) Legend Spriggan - Gladion - May. 20, 2017

I hope this bey comes with all new parts and something cooler than A dumb Porto launcher like a string launcher that would make it a bey really worth getting

RE: (NOT B-74) Legend Spriggan - Naru Blader - May. 21, 2017

I guess it could even pass as the next xcalibur

RE: (NOT B-74) Legend Spriggan - Mstubbs88 - May. 22, 2017

(May. 21, 2017  2:52 PM)Naru Blader Wrote: I guess it could even pass as the next xcalibur

But its not. And not really, it has an axe. Not a sword.

RE: (NOT B-74) Legend Spriggan - Qarni-Senpai - May. 26, 2017

Itll probably be something like Vari-Ares as it can spin both left and right and i guess they may have a similar Driver to Delta Drive

RE: (NOT B-74) Legend Spriggan - ayggdrasilgy - May. 26, 2017

(May. 26, 2017  3:24 PM)Qarni-Senpai Wrote: Itll probably be something like Vari-Ares as it can spin both left and right and i guess they may have a similar Driver to Delta Drive

no i think the driver will be someting like shooter change core gamma from shining god ms
 and it have sense because left spin change into attack mode and right sping will be defense mode

RE: (NOT B-74) Legend Spriggan - Gladion - May. 28, 2017

Well gingka's rival in metal fury was somebody who would the opposite gimmick of his performance tip.
Maybe legend spriggan will have something like final survive but with way more stamina

RE: (NOT B-74) Legend Spriggan - Zakflame110 - May. 28, 2017

I hope not FS was horrible
Also, L Drago is a attack type and spriggan is a balance type
I think it that the way the bey moves will depend on the way its spinning

RE: (NOT B-74) Legend Spriggan - MPZLShadow - May. 30, 2017

BUT IS SHU REALLY VALT'S RIVAL
HE'S MORE LIKE A FREIND AND IDOL

RE: (NOT B-74) Legend Spriggan - Kai-V - May. 30, 2017

(May. 30, 2017  7:31 PM)MPZLShadow Wrote: BUT IS SHU REALLY VALT'S RIVAL
HE'S MORE LIKE A FREIND AND IDOL

Everybody is a friend in Beyblade Burst.

TRUE

RE: (NOT B-74) Legend Spriggan - BeyGa - May. 30, 2017

And being a friend is really good. We don't need evil bland villains, while the rivalry is well built and the characters are developed on top of this. Shu is clearly Valt's rival since the very beginning. As Valt stated in one of the first episodes, they're rivals, not enemies. It's funny how so many people simply can't get what Beyblade Burst is about, and are stuck on the MFB mindset.

yep now back to Legend Spriggan that was some reason to me looks like Kreis Satan

RE: (NOT B-74) Legend Spriggan - Zakflame110 - May. 30, 2017

Are u talking about when we got trolled into thinking kS was lS because I see no similarities

RE: (NOT B-74) Legend Spriggan - MaxBalkov - May. 31, 2017

Looking at those pictures just made me want this Beyblade immediately! Unfortunately we'll have to wait a couple more to have it, but it might show up soon on the next CoroCoro volumes (I guess). I'm excited to see its disc and Driver! Hope to see some new core disc, and a very cool gimmick in the driver, since the god layer has one of the coolest gimmicks! Grin

RE: (NOT B-74) Legend Spriggan - Sıon - May. 31, 2017

I'm sure the driver will be along the lines of final survive. The prior to drivers had gimmicks that had an attack and stamina element at that time,
Fusion being a mix of Accel and Sharp, Unite being extreme and survive (although mediocre at best combined) knowing how the driver worked on prior spriggan beyblades, being an in battle performance change, I'm sure the driver will either be trans or a Final Survive driver.

RE: (NOT B-74) Legend Spriggan - MaxBalkov - May. 31, 2017

As far as I know Final Survive isn't a good driver, so it would not be the best choice. I wanted to see something new.

RE: (NOT B-74) Legend Spriggan - Deathscyther04 - Jun. 01, 2017

There is no way it'll be trans for one big reason, Legend Spriggan is a starter, and starters never reuse older parts (only exceptions were the OG Deathscyther & OG Ygdrassil), so it'll be a new driver, but we may not even get a Final Survive driver till much later, or not at all, we just have to wait & see.

RE: (NOT B-74) Legend Spriggan - Kai-V - Jun. 01, 2017

Just the God Layer:
[Image: DBMwGoTV0AAVH-T.jpg]
Credits to: https://twitter.com/kaito_bkkt/status/870092067996696576

RE: (NOT B-74) Legend Spriggan - MaxBalkov - Jun. 01, 2017

That thing looks incredible! Thanks for the picture, Kai-V!
Btw, isn't it to soon to show it this way?

(Jun. 01, 2017  6:08 AM)MaxBalkov Wrote: That thing looks incredible! Thanks for the picture, Kai-V!
Btw, isn't it to soon to show it this way?

Not really since we saw the Layer very clearly in the latest CoroCoro anyway. So in reality, the picture I posted does not really show anything unknown so far.

RE: (NOT B-74) Legend Spriggan - Mage - Jun. 01, 2017

Wait, where was the layer shown at?
The hype continues

(Jun. 01, 2017  6:12 AM)Mage Wrote: Wait, where was the layer shown at?
The hype continues

Tokyo Toy Show. No hype to be had though since everything else shown there seems to be all previous series Beyblades, nothing new.

RE: (NOT B-74) Legend Spriggan - CrazyAries - Jun. 01, 2017

Oh...That layer looks nice...
Yeah...TT keep its disc and driver secret...XD

RE: (NOT B-74) Legend Spriggan - BlackMirror - Jun. 01, 2017

Is the God ability for lS the omnidirectional rotation?

RE: (NOT B-74) Legend Spriggan - mj9 - Jun. 01, 2017

(Jun. 01, 2017  7:28 AM)BlackMirror Wrote: Is the God ability for lS the omnidirectional rotation?

thats not confirmed yet