World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Product B-86 Starter Legend Spriggan.7.Mr (dual spin, Metal God Chip!) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Products (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Products)
+--- Thread: Product B-86 Starter Legend Spriggan.7.Mr (dual spin, Metal God Chip!) (/Thread-Product-B-86-Starter-Legend-Spriggan-7-Mr-dual-spin-Metal-God-Chip)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

RE: (NOT B-74) Legend Spriggan - Mstubbs88 - May. 15, 2017

It makes so much sense for it to be LR going back to the anime, considering shu learns to launch with either hand and his main rival is lui, so its a counter for Lui's left spin.

RE: (NOT B-74) Legend Spriggan - Kai-V - May. 15, 2017

(May. 15, 2017  6:04 PM)Mstubbs88 Wrote: It makes so much sense for it to be LR going back to the anime, considering shu learns to launch with either hand and his main rival is lui, so its a counter for Lui's left spin.

The hand you launch with has absolutely nothing to do with the spin direction of your Beyblade though...

RE: (NOT B-74) Legend Spriggan - Mstubbs88 - May. 15, 2017

(May. 15, 2017  6:37 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(May. 15, 2017  6:04 PM)Mstubbs88 Wrote: It makes so much sense for it to be LR going back to the anime, considering shu learns to launch with either hand and his main rival is lui, so its a counter for Lui's left spin.

The hand you launch with has absolutely nothing to do with the spin direction of your Beyblade though...

Well obviously. Im not that slow. Im just saying its paying homage to that, and i would bet good money there will be some gimmick in the anime that has to do with him launching it left handed and left spin at the same time.

RE: (NOT B-74) Legend Spriggan - Kai-V - May. 16, 2017

The anime would be taking us for dummies then hah.

RE: (NOT B-74) Legend Spriggan - Angry Face - May. 16, 2017

Watching LeoBurst's video, he has better closeups of lS:

[Image: aXi5Dn5.png]

[Image: P0QBn0i.png]

In the second picture, there don't appear to be tabs on the Over Layer where launchers usually attach; however, the first image shows a pair of red tabs. Could the dual spin feature be supported by rotating tabs between the Over and Under Layers? If so, switching between spin directions would likely require disassembly.

Also, since this metal God Chip doesn't have the cross slits for a Driver to twist and lock it in place, I wonder if it just pops in and out...hmmm.

Oh, and I just noticed that's not an X on the God Chip; it's actually an S.

RE: (NOT B-74) Legend Spriggan - Bladerguy2 - May. 16, 2017

Ah that woyld make sense, if the red layer rotates to make the tabs for the launcher on the correct side. Cant wait to see the full bey

RE: (NOT B-74) Legend Spriggan - Mage - May. 16, 2017

It definitely looks like you can turn the underside of the layer to switch spin directions. The red area where the prongs of the launcher would fit seems to be connected to the underside, maybe you have to pull it down then twist.

RE: (NOT B-74) Legend Spriggan - Jinbee - May. 16, 2017

I'm with you there @[Angry Face], I sort of brung up how that part looks separated in a chat group.

RE: (NOT B-74) Legend Spriggan - Mstubbs88 - May. 16, 2017

(May. 16, 2017  12:40 AM)Angry Face Wrote: Watching LeoBurst's video, he has better closeups of lS:

[Image: aXi5Dn5.png]

[Image: P0QBn0i.png]

In the second picture, there don't appear to be tabs on the Over Layer where launchers usually attach; however, the first image shows a pair of red tabs. Could the dual spin feature be supported by rotating tabs between the Over and Under Layers? If so, switching between spin directions would likely require disassembly.

Also, since this metal God Chip doesn't have the cross slits for a Driver to twist and lock it in place, I wonder if it just pops in and out...hmmm.

Oh, and I just noticed that's not an X on the God Chip; it's actually an S.

Excellent! But if it did require disassembling, thatd mean you couldnt switch rotations in a match right?

RE: (NOT B-74) Legend Spriggan - Beyblade Beyond - May. 16, 2017

Yep all correct, and I would say that the metal god chip can detach, considering its shape is different it may be Spriggan's driver alone that can detach the metal chip, just speculation, and yeah that gimmick for both directions is what I was explaining in some other thread where we thought kD would be dual spinning from last month's issue, either way the interesting/tricky thing I can't wait to see is how they shaped the teeth to lock in on both directions. And thanks for the pics from Leo Angry Face, awesome that you pointed out the S on the chip, It really does look like an X but your right!

RE: (NOT B-74) Legend Spriggan - bigdaddyjoe - May. 16, 2017

According to an English translation of the latest issue of CoroCoro, Legend Spriggan's owner (The mysterious masked man) is supposed to be Shu's dad. In other words, Shu has now officially been dethroned from being a Spin Emperor and Spriggan's owner.

(May. 16, 2017  5:29 AM)bigdaddyjoe Wrote: According to an English translation of the latest issue of CoroCoro, Legend Spriggan's owner (The mysterious masked man) is supposed to be Shu's dad. In other words, Shu has now officially been dethroned from being a Spin Emperor and Spriggan's owner.

Well if that's what happens then that will be quite interesting and add a very awesome aspect to the burst franchise, but still if Shu is on team America then what's he using Lol 
Guess we'll all know everything regarding this soon enough :) can't wait!

RE: (NOT B-74) Legend Spriggan - Mstubbs88 - May. 16, 2017

Has there been a release date for this yet?

RE: (NOT B-74) Legend Spriggan - mj9 - May. 16, 2017

(May. 16, 2017  6:45 AM)Mstubbs88 Wrote: Has there been a release date for this yet?

It's set for july

(May. 16, 2017  6:45 AM)Mstubbs88 Wrote: Has there been a release date for this yet?

Most say July most likely, but I didn't see an official release date in the CoroCoro issue, but it probably is sometime in July

RE: (NOT B-74) Legend Spriggan - lI Kronos Il - May. 16, 2017

(May. 11, 2017  7:02 AM)Makoto16 Wrote:
(May. 11, 2017  4:08 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Apparently this is Legend Spriggan, but I think this is wrong, because it looks way more like Xeno Xcalibur's evolution, which we do not even know of yet...

[Image: LegendSpriggan_scoop.jpg]

Is this perhaps a case of Quetzalcoatl-Cancer getting switched?
I think you are right cause i see an X in the middle

(May. 11, 2017  7:02 AM)Makoto16 Wrote: I think you are right cause i see an X in the middle
Nvm. It is lS. I do like the new look

I think it's best to wait and find out. The axe and the X in the middle makes me messed up. :/

(May. 16, 2017  7:59 AM)lI Kronos Il Wrote:
(May. 11, 2017  7:02 AM)Makoto16 Wrote: I think you are right cause i see an X in the middle

Nvm. It is lS. I do like the new look

I think it's best to wait and find out. The axe and the X in the middle makes me messed up. :/

It's already been confirmed in the latest CoroCoro magazine issue to be Legend Spriggan, check out the latest images posted in the thread & it's not an X, look at closer images on the thread and you'll see that it's actually a stylized S on the Metal god chip

RE: (NOT B-74) Legend Spriggan - Multiluke - May. 17, 2017

cool

(May. 17, 2017  12:15 AM)Multiluke Wrote: cool

So would the launcher for LS be a custom made one or just a normal launcher. Most likely to be the first option. One that was made to accompany LS right and left rotation but no one knows until its revealed or leaked

RE: (NOT B-74) Legend Spriggan - Mage - May. 17, 2017

So would the launcher for LS be a custom made one or just a normal launcher. Most likely to be the first option. One that was made to accompany LS right and left rotation but no one knows until its revealed or leaked

What do you mean by custom made?
IMO it'll probably be like Variares and it's LR launcher

RE: (NOT B-74) Legend Spriggan - lI Kronos Il - May. 17, 2017

(May. 16, 2017  8:08 AM)Beyblade Beyond Wrote:
(May. 16, 2017  7:59 AM)lI Kronos Il Wrote:  I think it's best to wait and find out. The axe and the X in the middle makes me messed up. Uncertain

It's already been confirmed in the latest CoroCoro magazine issue to be Legend Spriggan, check out the latest images posted in the thread & it's not an X, look at closer images on the thread and you'll see that it's actually a stylized S on the Metal god chip

Already CHECKED on it. Thanks for the info.  Grin

RE: (NOT B-74) Legend Spriggan - zaer - May. 18, 2017

(May. 16, 2017  6:05 AM)Beyblade Beyond Wrote:
(May. 16, 2017  5:29 AM)bigdaddyjoe Wrote: According to an English translation of the latest issue of CoroCoro, Legend Spriggan's owner (The mysterious masked man) is supposed to be Shu's dad. In other words, Shu has now officially been dethroned from being a Spin Emperor and Spriggan's owner.

Well if that's what happens then that will be quite interesting and add a very awesome aspect to the burst franchise, but still if Shu is on team America then what's he using Lol 
Guess we'll all know everything regarding this soon enough Smile can't wait!

Shu's dad? That's kind of.. bizzarre, considering that most important bladers aren't adults yet. I agree on the fact that it would add a major twist to the burst franchise, yet I still hope Shu is the owner   Tongue_out

RE: (NOT B-74) Legend Spriggan - cadney - May. 18, 2017

I'm still in utter disbelief that this is Legend Spriggan. I don't see... any resemblance to its predecessors at all! Wild

RE: (NOT B-74) Legend Spriggan - Yblader1 - May. 18, 2017

(May. 18, 2017  4:58 AM)cadney Wrote: I'm still in utter disbelief that this is Legend Spriggan. I don't see... any resemblance to its predecessors at all! Wild

Same, if anything it looks more like a mad minoboros upgrade lol.

RE: (NOT B-74) Legend Spriggan - lI Kronos Il - May. 18, 2017

Is the disk and driver already known yet!?!

RE: (NOT B-74) Legend Spriggan - Basalt Fox - May. 18, 2017

(May. 18, 2017  10:41 AM)lI Kronos Il Wrote: Is the disk and driver already known yet!?!

No, the disk and the driver aren't already know yet.