World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Product B-86 Starter Legend Spriggan.7.Mr (dual spin, Metal God Chip!) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Products (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Products)
+--- Thread: Product B-86 Starter Legend Spriggan.7.Mr (dual spin, Metal God Chip!) (/Thread-Product-B-86-Starter-Legend-Spriggan-7-Mr-dual-spin-Metal-God-Chip)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

RE: B-86 Starter Legend Spriggan.7.Mr (dual spin, Metal God Chip!) - Suzaku-X - Jun. 15, 2017

(Jun. 15, 2017  1:38 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Better picture of the Flame Axe Ver., which will definitely be a CoroCoro lottery prize only:

[Image: LegendSpriggan_FlameAxeVer.jpg]

Holy hell, I have to admit that that assembly was way too smooth. Wild Wyvern teeth or what?

And why were there arrows in both direction in CoroCoro, for the tip? Just because the stars' branches are slightly different in each direction and they wanted to hype you up about what performance variations there would be? Really?

Honestly I feel the same way. They fooled us into thinking it was a mode change , but this is basically like Survive and Flugel. And I'm miffed about the teeth, that means this is basically a shelf item.

RE: B-86 Starter Legend Spriggan.7.Mr (dual spin, Metal God Chip!) - Angry Face - Jun. 15, 2017

So half of both of Legend Spriggan's two sets of teeth are thin like the Basic Layers':

[Image: umxGjbF.png]

[Image: AtGwj87.png]

And the new LR Launchers do appear to have unique prongs:

[Image: Q8blMxp.png]

EDIT: Oh, two more things: the Metal God Chip appears to be completely metal, and the Light Launcher LR's ripcord is incompatible with the Sword Launcher.

RE: B-86 Starter Legend Spriggan.7.Mr (dual spin, Metal God Chip!) - marutti - Jun. 15, 2017

[Image: gTlYed9.jpg]
[Image: QZki9TZ.png]
[Image: hS0exSN.png]
[Image: 3gDu0Mx.png]

RE: Starter Legend Spriggan.7.Mg (dual spin, Metal God Chip!) - darkelf - Jun. 15, 2017

(Jun. 14, 2017  5:01 PM)Kai-V Wrote: [Image: LegendSpriggan_official.jpg]

This is also officially B-86. And the abbreviation for the Driver is Mr, not Mg.

The Starter is gonna be released in July right?

RE: Starter Legend Spriggan.7.Mg (dual spin, Metal God Chip!) - Beyblade Beyond - Jun. 15, 2017

(Jun. 15, 2017  6:15 PM)darkelf Wrote:
(Jun. 14, 2017  5:01 PM)Kai-V Wrote: [Image: LegendSpriggan_official.jpg]

This is also officially B-86. And the abbreviation for the Driver is Mr, not Mg.

The Starter is gonna be released in July right?

Yes July 1st, but people that go to the Tokyo event will be able to buy it there a week early

RE: B-86 Starter Legend Spriggan.7.Mr (dual spin, Metal God Chip!) - Mage - Jun. 15, 2017

(Jun. 15, 2017  2:26 PM)Yblader1 Wrote:
(Jun. 15, 2017  7:36 AM)Mage Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2sw23dHJnc
More footage of Legend Spriggan
The teeth don't sound that great tho

It wouldn't be Spriggan if it had good teeth tho.....

Sadly, I would think they would give a major release like this some competetive value

RE: B-86 Starter Legend Spriggan.7.Mr (dual spin, Metal God Chip!) - Suzaku-X - Jun. 15, 2017

(Jun. 15, 2017  3:30 PM)Angry Face Wrote: So half of both of Legend Spriggan's two sets of teeth are thin like the Basic Layers':

EDIT: Oh, two more things: the Metal God Chip appears to be completely metal, and the Light Launcher LR's ripcord is incompatible with the Sword Launcher.

Wait, lS has 2 sets of teeth? How does that work?

RE: B-86 Starter Legend Spriggan.7.Mr (dual spin, Metal God Chip!) - Mage - Jun. 15, 2017

(Jun. 15, 2017  6:59 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(Jun. 15, 2017  3:30 PM)Angry Face Wrote: So half of both of Legend Spriggan's two sets of teeth are thin like the Basic Layers':

Wait, lS has 2 sets of teeth? How does that work?

There's a fat barrier of plastic in between the sets of teeth. It basically looks like a super wide tooth

(Jun. 15, 2017  7:03 PM)Mage Wrote:
(Jun. 15, 2017  6:59 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Wait, lS has 2 sets of teeth? How does that work?

There's a fat barrier of plastic in between the sets of teeth. It basically looks like a super wide tooth

So how does it turn into the driver? Is there only 2 teeth for each spin direction?

RE: B-86 Starter Legend Spriggan.7.Mr (dual spin, Metal God Chip!) - BeyCrafter - Jun. 15, 2017

(Jun. 15, 2017  7:06 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(Jun. 15, 2017  7:03 PM)Mage Wrote: There's a fat barrier of plastic in between the sets of teeth. It basically looks like a super wide tooth

So how does it turn into the driver? Is there only 2 teeth for each spin direction?

lS has two sets of 4 teeth for each spin direction, half is the thin teeth so that the driver can fit into the layer.

(Jun. 15, 2017  7:31 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Jun. 15, 2017  7:06 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: So how does it turn into the driver? Is there only 2 teeth for each spin direction?

lS has two sets of 4 teeth for each spin direction, half is the thin teeth so that the driver can fit into the layer.

Ok, makes sense. So the teeth shift when the direction is turned.

RE: B-86 Starter Legend Spriggan.7.Mr (dual spin, Metal God Chip!) - Mstubbs88 - Jun. 15, 2017

(Jun. 15, 2017  3:30 PM)Angry Face Wrote: So half of both of Legend Spriggan's two sets of teeth are thin like the Basic Layers':

Its teeth really dont look that bad

RE: Starter Legend Spriggan.7.Mg (dual spin, Metal God Chip!) - darkelf - Jun. 16, 2017

(Jun. 15, 2017  6:27 PM)Beyblade Beyond Wrote:
(Jun. 15, 2017  6:15 PM)darkelf Wrote: The Starter is gonna be released in July right?

Yes July 1st, but people that go to the Tokyo event will be able to buy it there a week early

ya i heard about that, is the beylauncher LR also released then? it makes sense kinda

(Jun. 16, 2017  3:13 AM)darkelf Wrote:
(Jun. 15, 2017  6:27 PM)Beyblade Beyond Wrote: Yes July 1st, but people that go to the Tokyo event will be able to buy it there a week early

ya i heard about that, is the beylauncher LR also released then? it makes sense kinda
Edit: nvm its in August

RE: B-86 Starter Legend Spriggan.7.Mr (dual spin, Metal God Chip!) - lI Kronos Il - Jun. 16, 2017

Finally, an odd disk... 7. No 1, 3, 5, 9??

RE: B-86 Starter Legend Spriggan.7.Mr (dual spin, Metal God Chip!) - DragonicMeister - Jun. 16, 2017

Cool, a burst version of Gravity Perseus/Variares. Can't wait for the string launcher.

RE: B-86 Starter Legend Spriggan.7.Mr (dual spin, Metal God Chip!) - YggdrasilWyvern - Jun. 16, 2017

Curious to see what 1 would look like, but I am glad for an odd disk. I imagine we'll have some double-digit ones in there too. I could see RBV7 coming with a new disk and frame rather than a driver. I hope they're done with 2,4, and 6. They might use 8 and M again, but I don't see them releasing two beys with 7 at once. Then there's the possibility of a letter disk. If they reuse a driver, it would probably be Cy, Nt, or E (although I hope it wouldn't be E). Anyway, I need to stop contributing to the speculation that we already have too much of.

RE: B-86 Starter Legend Spriggan.7.Mr (dual spin, Metal God Chip!) - BeybladeR.O - Jun. 17, 2017

Legend Spriggan 7 mister

The two sets of teeth are one for right spin and one for left spin (im guessing)

RE: B-86 Starter Legend Spriggan.7.Mr (dual spin, Metal God Chip!) - cosmicstriker - Jun. 17, 2017

Legend Spriggan vs Legend Spriggan Flame Axe Ver.! lS' stationary side is seen in some parts, but Merge still looks pretty bad...

RE: B-86 Starter Legend Spriggan.7.Mr (dual spin, Metal God Chip!) - Mage - Jun. 17, 2017

From the video, it really does seem like lS has pretty bad teeth. From the self KO it burst by only hitting the pocket wall and when master Blader assembled it, it sounded like tW teeth.
I cry ;_;

RE: B-86 Starter Legend Spriggan.7.Mr (dual spin, Metal God Chip!) - Mstubbs88 - Jun. 17, 2017

I swear if theu flopped with this i will be beyond pissed

RE: B-86 Starter Legend Spriggan.7.Mr (dual spin, Metal God Chip!) - Limetka - Jun. 17, 2017

(Jun. 17, 2017  7:19 AM)Mage Wrote: From the video, it really does seem like lS has pretty bad teeth. From the self KO it burst by only hitting the pocket wall and when master Blader assembled it, it sounded like tW teeth.
I cry ;_;

Maybe, but don't forget that it might be staged, so they showed us just the burst battles.

RE: B-86 Starter Legend Spriggan.7.Mr (dual spin, Metal God Chip!) - SUGOI-KONICHEWA - Jun. 17, 2017

(Jun. 17, 2017  1:14 AM)BeybladeR.O Wrote: Legend Spriggan 7 mister

The two sets of teeth are one for right spin and one for left spin (im guessing)

You're probably joking but it's Legend Spriggan 7 Merge

RE: B-86 Starter Legend Spriggan.7.Mr (dual spin, Metal God Chip!) - ♤BlackHorse♤ - Jun. 17, 2017

How do we get the string launcher

RE: B-86 Starter Legend Spriggan.7.Mr (dual spin, Metal God Chip!) - Suzaku-X - Jun. 17, 2017

(Jun. 17, 2017  6:56 PM)♤BlackHorse♤ Wrote: How do we get the string launcher

Comes out in August by itself.

RE: B-86 Starter Legend Spriggan.7.Mr (dual spin, Metal God Chip!) - BlackMirror - Jun. 17, 2017

Sorry if this question was already answered, but what is the release date?