World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Product B-73 New generation God Valkyrie.6V.Rb Starter - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Products (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Products)
+--- Thread: Product B-73 New generation God Valkyrie.6V.Rb Starter (/Thread-Product-B-73-New-generation-God-Valkyrie-6V-Rb-Starter)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

RE: B-73 New generation God Valkyrie Starter - Beylon - Feb. 16, 2017

(Feb. 16, 2017  12:10 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I think we may be seeing the Driver in that picture though, that is the issue.

Perhaps. But you have to admit, it'd be pretty neat to be able to flip the entire layer over, attach the driver from what would usually be the "top" of the layer, then have the whole thing work in left-spin without needing to worry about right-spin protrusions.

RE: B-73 New generation God Valkyrie Starter - Kai-V - Feb. 16, 2017

It would really be cool, very cool in fact hah. I would unfortunately not bet much on this...

RE: B-73 New generation God Valkyrie Starter - Kai-V - Feb. 16, 2017

Well now the BeyTerminal leaks the latest news, what the hell TAKARA-TOMY hahah.

God Valkyrie comes with the 6V Disc and the Rb Driver.

[Image: C4wFaMhUEAARe_n.jpg]

[Image: C4wFaMhUEAERoh_.jpg]

[Image: C4wFaMkUcAEcdAE.jpg]
Thanks to: https://twitter.com/yanbou_bey_522/status/832046003440099328

Seemingly no rubber on the Driver? And there is definitely something weird about that Layer centre piece... Why would there be teeth facing upward? Can it really be flipped? But wouldn't teeth upward really screw up placement on the launcher prongs, which already malfunctions?

And so, that orange in the centre of the first teaser we saw was entirely misleading, since clearly all we see in the middle from the Driver or from the Layer's colouring is just blue. 

That 6V Disc looks like any of the recent metal+plastic Discs we have seen lately.

RE: B-73 New generation God Valkyrie Starter - AliZaidT - Feb. 16, 2017

DAYAM. That's a huge leak. Well Done TT.
It looks nice IMO. Can't wait for the other beys..
Thx Again Kai-V!!

RE: B-73 New generation God Valkyrie.6V.Rb Starter - XYZ-Jaden - Feb. 16, 2017

The thing I'm most excited about from that leak is something I'm NOT seeing: screws. It looks like the parts of the layer are held together either with screws on the bottom, or (what i'm hoping) removable plastic pins. If it's actually removable could that hint at a mode change, or, Zeus willing, interchangeable parts?

RE: B-73 New generation God Valkyrie.6V.Rb Starter - Jinbee - Feb. 16, 2017

Thanks Kai-V, glad we now have clear distinct view of the parts, but man that abbreviation alone is a mouthful. The disk almost reminds me of Magnum or Red Jerk and I don't even know about the driver.

EDIT: Are you sure those "upwards teeth" aren't just for looks?

RE: B-73 New generation God Valkyrie.6V.Rb Starter - Kai-V - Feb. 16, 2017

(Feb. 16, 2017  3:24 AM)XYZ-Jaden Wrote: The thing I'm most excited about from that leak is something I'm NOT seeing: screws. It looks like the parts of the layer are held together either with screws on the bottom, or (what i'm hoping) removable plastic pins. If it's actually removable could that hint at a mode change, or, Zeus willing, interchangeable parts?

Ah, that could be, but we also cannot really see Kaiser Kerbeus' in that game. The graphics are not really top-notch hah. Or, as we saw, it could be that the top, centre piece comes and locks everything together somehow, especially if it can be flipped. I really doubt we would see a return of plastic pins.

RE: B-73 New generation God Valkyrie.6V.Rb Starter - LOL-y Rancher - Feb. 16, 2017

Thank you for sharing the leaks Kai-V!

That disk is kinda weird and the Driver is questionable. I was actually expecting another Driver like Variable except with a more aggressive shape but never in a million years would I think of a Driver with what appears to be a metal rod in the middle.

RE: B-73 New generation God Valkyrie.6V.Rb Starter - Hato - Feb. 16, 2017

WOW WHAT A LEAK TT ONCE AGAIN

The disk is called 6V? Interesting to see what that even means. And the tip seems to have no rubber which is odd since most main character beys had rubber tips. Though, the inside seems filled? Is that metal which could be weighing this Driver?

I wonder if somebody will take a picture of them playing against Legend Spriggan or Burning Ragnaruk?

Oh I think I see now! The centre and that dark blue are connected together I guess and the centre can be flipped for left spin in a way. So the circular part doesn't include that centre.

RE: B-73 New generation God Valkyrie.6V.Rb Starter - Kei - Feb. 16, 2017

Thanks for the photos, Kai-V!

Really wondering what's going on with that Driver. Definitely looks like there is a different material in the centre of the tip.

RE: B-73 New generation God Valkyrie.6V.Rb Starter - BeyCrafter - Feb. 16, 2017

Dragoon V doesn't have a rubber tip, nor did Dragoon G.
(Feb. 16, 2017  3:30 AM)Hato Wrote: WOW WHAT A LEAK TT ONCE AGAIN

The disk is called 6V? Interesting to see what that even means. And the tip seems to have no rubber which is odd since most main character beys had rubber tips. Though, the inside seems filled? Is that metal which could be weighing this Driver?

(Feb. 16, 2017  3:35 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote: Dragoon V doesn't have a rubber tip, nor did Dragoon G.
Keyword: Most

RE: B-73 New generation God Valkyrie.6V.Rb Starter - ~Mana~ - Feb. 16, 2017

Worth noting that the Driver's tip looks to be a star shape, so maybe we're looking at something like R2F here? The part in the middle is beyond me though, unless they're going for a reverse Unite and having rubber in the middle instead.

God Valkyrie...I don't think those are teeth on the top, so I want to rule that theory (and the potential of dual rotation) out pretty quickly. Not sure how that protrusion will play out with current launchers though, unless the game portrays them larger than they actually are. Hoping that that's just for decoration.

6V seems like a rather weird Disc. I'm not a huge fan of the plastic-infused Discs, but hopefully this provides something promising given it's the first part of a new series.

RE: B-73 New generation God Valkyrie.6V.Rb Starter - Hato - Feb. 16, 2017

I also thought it looked like R2F, or at least like Jaggy. Maybe a plastic R2F with a whole in the middle like Jaggy? Though hopefully it is more than just a plastic R2F.

RE: B-73 New generation God Valkyrie.6V.Rb Starter - LOL-y Rancher - Feb. 16, 2017

I dunno why but everytime I look at that Rb Driver, I'm always thinking it could switch bottoms like Trans except with two different attack bottoms. I can't help but think that because of the way the Driver looks, I'm probably wrong though.

RE: B-73 New generation God Valkyrie.6V.Rb Starter - BeyGabe - Feb. 16, 2017

Eh that disk seems disappointing. No slopes so hm. Still cool though, thanks for the leaks

RE: B-73 New generation God Valkyrie.6V.Rb Starter - Beyblade Beyond - Feb. 16, 2017

The new Layer & driver are the most intriguing to me, plus I'd have to agree that the driver looks like it may have a mode changing gimmick similar to Trans, only because it looks like all those grey notches on the driver look a lot like switches for changing the tip or something, also the middle piece on the layer obviously reminds me of how hasbro fills in the centre of the double layers & paints the letter of the bey white. Thank you for sharing this epic leak ::)

A mode switching driver would make sense towards how V2 had variable as well, maybe each mode is a flat tip with varying radius's so you can manually switch and choose the control of attack, from small(easy, more stamina) to wide(harder attack, less stamina)

RE: B-73 New generation God Valkyrie.6V.Rb Starter - FIREFIRE CPB - Feb. 16, 2017

Well done Takara Tomy. I can't believe some company can be so careless lol (unless its some sort of marketing strategy? As if it got leaked it will be discussed more and more people will get excited to get it. Kinda like some smartphone manufacturer does)

Anyways lol. Seeing at Layer, it doesn't seem to be much of new design but it still looks nice and 'upgrade worthy'. Though from looking at Layer makes me feel it will have lots of Smash Attack due its Blitz like design and it's other contact points seems to be quite recoily which can provide some burst attack, though TT have to give us some good teeths on my God-Valky. Tbh those smaller wings under main contact points seems weird, maybe it has some sort of mode change? Like thats why it has teeth upward as layer's half part can maybe flipped to change modes. I'm guessing it can have like 2 sperate moving parts in layer. I mean when bottom part of layer lose teeth's it will burst but when top part lose clicks it will change mode kinda like Xeno Xcaliber (which like align with Magnum as it lose clicks). But all these mode changing and stuff will make layer heavy so hope it won't again be like how Maximum Series outclassed almost every old bey

About disk it kinda reminds me of my custom bey I'm working on. It's shapped like fan and it can rubber on side which can be used to attack from bellow or maybe it has some mode change too lol?

Driver. I have no idea whats going on with it but it seems mode change or just field with metal or something, But I think it will be mode change as it can be like Big Bang Pegasis' Final Drive. Tbh hope it will have some rubber on it as I dunno how TT is going to make it a "Successor" with a plastic top as no matter what it can't match power of Variable in Awaken Mode (which sometimes if launched correctly with that Wall Hitting Launch, can even blow things that Xtreme can't. Plus it's kinda like controlable Giga Flat so it works well on left spin too)] or even Xtreme, Unless completely relie on Layer by making it super Odin OP

RE: B-73 New generation God Valkyrie.6V.Rb Starter - juncction - Feb. 16, 2017

Perhaps there's an additional part that attaches to the top teeth (adding burst resistance and weight)? And the launcher then attaches to that new piece? Who knows?! But most likely not because the listings do not talk about more parts.

Tokutakutoys describes the layer as a "gimmick layer," which makes me believe it is two parts or a mode change.
http://tokutakutoys-bey.ocnk.biz/product/729

RE: B-73 New generation God Valkyrie.6V.Rb Starter - TrainiacJ - Feb. 16, 2017

WHAT IS THAT

WHAT IS THAT DISC NAME

WHAT ARE THOSE WEIRD TEETH

AAAAAH

I HAVE FALLEN

AND I HAVE CHOSEN NOT TO GET UP

RE: B-73 New generation God Valkyrie.6V.Rb Starter - model850 - Feb. 16, 2017

Seems like upper half of the layer clips onto the lower half of the layer. Something like my concept art I did for the contest ( http://model850.deviantart.com/art/Dranzer-Spiral-Burst-625111123 ) but without bit chip to secure them.

Or the parts are connected and user just have to flip the payer to change mode since there are "teeth" in the center. :/

RE: B-73 New generation God Valkyrie.6V.Rb Starter - SUGOI-KONICHEWA - Feb. 16, 2017

Poor Takara Tomy God Valkyrie doesn't look amazing to me anymore the layer looks like V2 reinforced but whatever I'm still buying it

Thanks for sharing Kai-V

RE: B-73 New generation God Valkyrie.6V.Rb Starter - Dracomageat - Feb. 16, 2017

Yeah, my guess is that those upper "teeth" are just clips to hold on the top layer segment without screws. This might result in God being seperable from Valkyrie if we're lucky.

As for the tip, I'm guessing "Retract Ball", a Flat Ball (very fast but not the best grip) tip that comes out of a HF in the end game for extra stamina and attack in the final moments of battle.

RE: B-73 New generation God Valkyrie.6V.Rb Starter - Brisk AquarioHD - Feb. 16, 2017

Haha first time I read "RB", I was like RUBBER BALL. But then again, it's not RB. Really cool leak Grin 6V seems cool, once again, it's probably metal + plastic or metal + rubber. Similar to Magnum. 6 probably refers to the number of blades on the disk, if possible. V.. maybe for another abbreviation for Valkyrie? Thanks for the leak, Kai. Smile