World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Product B-73 New generation God Valkyrie.6V.Rb Starter - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Products (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Products)
+--- Thread: Product B-73 New generation God Valkyrie.6V.Rb Starter (/Thread-Product-B-73-New-generation-God-Valkyrie-6V-Rb-Starter)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

RE: B-73 New generation God Valkyrie.6V.Rb Starter - TrainiacJ - Feb. 27, 2017

huh, neato

All these beys seem to use the same "6" core, or at least very similar-looking cores.

That's neat I suppose.

(rip in pieces magnum)

RE: B-73 New generation God Valkyrie.6V.Rb Starter - Hato - Feb. 28, 2017

Thanks for sharing, Kai-V! Smile

God Valkyrie resembles its predecessor more than the other two God series Beyblades, but I feel like this is good for Valkyrie's case. Hopefully it can have smash attack like V2, if not better by the looks of it. I really do hope this is good for attack since it seems like it. The disk seems clunky and similar to Legend Spriggan's, so I don't care much for. The driver is what's intriguing, though. It's basically Jaggy but with potential mode change. While this probably sounds bad to everybody, this actually excites me! I kind of like Jaggy, and even if the possible second mode for this is another flat tip, it still gives some versatility to how you want to play your attack type. If this is a sharp or ball tip, it'll be a niche Trans, but I would still enjoy that too.

It also seems like the 'teeth' on top are not in fact teeth, but just something decorative which could be the trend for God series beys.

RE: B-73 New generation God Valkyrie.6V.Rb Starter - boltoms - Feb. 28, 2017

I think the large weight disks will help prevent Bursts from happening that often. Don't know if that's been brought up. But that's about the only good reason for having a disk that wide on all of them

RE: B-73 New generation God Valkyrie.6V.Rb Starter - BeyGabe - Feb. 28, 2017

So I made a colorized version of the photo on the last page if anyone is interested : http://imgur.com/gallery/ibXV0
Sorry if its not great, I'm working on my penmanship. You get the idea though. Thank you CrazyAries and WBO for the original

RE: B-73 New generation God Valkyrie.6V.Rb Starter - VarunPc - Mar. 01, 2017

(Feb. 27, 2017  4:07 PM)BeyGa Wrote: Then I wonder what Rb stands for. LOL

It could also be Rubber band!!! just kidding.

RE: B-73 New generation God Valkyrie.6V.Rb Starter - Jinbee - Mar. 01, 2017

Haha if I had to guess what "RB" would mean for this F : D kind of gimmick, it would be "Rush Blast" or "Rush Boost".

RE: B-73 New generation God Valkyrie.6V.Rb Starter - Dracomageat - Mar. 01, 2017

(Feb. 27, 2017  10:59 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote: Hopefully the new disks are heavier.

I do hope not. The last thing Burst needs is MFB's weight creep.

RE: B-73 New generation God Valkyrie.6V.Rb Starter - Basedsamuraij - Mar. 01, 2017

(Mar. 01, 2017  10:32 AM)Jinbee Wrote: Haha if I had to guess what "RB" would mean for this F : D kind of gimmick, it would be "Rush Blast" or "Rush Boost".

Rush Boost is a really good guess. I hope the driver is as speedy as variable can be.

RE: B-73 New generation God Valkyrie.6V.Rb Starter - Ultra - Mar. 01, 2017

(Mar. 01, 2017  11:58 AM)Dracomageat Wrote: I do hope not. The last thing Burst needs is MFB's weight creep.

Nah MFB weight creep was great. It ensured that the new parts outclassed the old ones and stirred things up every few months rather than how it is now with everyone playing with parts now as they did 6 months to a year ago.

RE: B-73 New generation God Valkyrie.6V.Rb Starter - Kai-V - Mar. 01, 2017

(Mar. 01, 2017  2:41 PM)Ultra Wrote: Nah MFB weight creep was great. It ensured that the new parts outclassed the old ones and stirred things up every few months rather than how it is now with everyone playing with parts now as they did 6 months to a year ago.

Exactly, I do not know why people prefer spending money on parts because they do not have the right "mould" enough or their Beyblade's parts are not randomly harmonised enough, or they need the right recolour, or teeth are wearing without necessarily showing signs of it, instead of buying things because they are surprisingly more powerful and you need to keep up. And Hasbro that forces a completely different second set of each release? My money is too hard-earned to go towards the purchase of multiples.

RE: B-73 New generation God Valkyrie.6V.Rb Starter - Dracomageat - Mar. 01, 2017

I never said I liked multiples. I never said Burst did everything right. What I said was that I'm not into half my collection becoming useless with each new wave just because they've upped the weights again.

Beyblade is supposed to be about finding parts that work well in unison, not just grabbing the newest one of your type.

I'm not saying don't make better parts, before you flog me for promoting stagnation of the game, I'm mostly just saying improve your parts through actual design and let some of the older ones keep niche usage. Don't just take the lame, thought-free, easy route to emptying our wallets this time please.

Also, solve the problem with designs being overshadowed by tooth quality too please.

RE: B-73 New generation God Valkyrie.6V.Rb Starter - Ultra - Mar. 01, 2017

(Mar. 01, 2017  3:53 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: I never said I liked multiples. I never said Burst did everything right. What I said was that I'm not into half my collection becoming useless with each new wave just because they've upped the weights again.

Beyblade is supposed to be about finding parts that work well in unison, not just grabbing the newest one of your type.

I'm not saying don't make better parts, before you flog me for promoting stagnation of the game, I'm mostly just saying improve your parts through actual design and let some of the older ones keep niche usage. Don't just take the lame, thought-free, easy route to emptying our wallets this time please.

Also, solve the problem with designs being overshadowed by tooth quality too please.

You don't even go to tournaments though? This issue doesn't affect you at all? 

Anyway I don't know man. We've only had 4 gens and they've all been quite different. I'm sure you're harking back to the plastics where competitive parts come from a mixture of generations however that comes with it's own problems. Having to find older parts to be competitive would be a pain as they become more rare and expensive. Also it seems like it came from sheet luck rather than better designing as the series went along and there doesn't seem like there was any plan. And there are almost definitely some plastics parts that would have been useful at some point but were outclassed due to design so it's not so different from MFB. Certainty not now where they seem to put very little thought into designs and are just worried about profits. I have little faith in them designing parts in the way you've said. At least weight creep actually works.

RE: B-73 New generation God Valkyrie.6V.Rb Starter - Kai-V - Mar. 01, 2017

Unfortunately that is the reality of a hobby lasting... TAKARA-TOMY having to re-release all of their old Beyblade Burst products is basically unprecedented, and it just does not spell anything good for the toyline's health when you have to do that.

RE: B-73 New generation God Valkyrie.6V.Rb Starter - Jinbee - Mar. 01, 2017

Guess the next option is wait till very late in the series and then start buying haha. I am more of a collector and casual player and while I'm not huge on the weight creep, it does show that it becomes more advanced. I'll get the beys regardless. As long as the game doesn't become utterly dull like a good chunk of standard MFB combos, then I'm okay.

RE: B-73 New generation God Valkyrie.6V.Rb Starter - marutti - Mar. 02, 2017

Full name of God Valkyrie is God Valkyrie 6 Vortex Reboot!

RE: B-73 New generation God Valkyrie.6V.Rb Starter - FIREFIRE CPB - Mar. 02, 2017

(Mar. 02, 2017  8:33 AM)marutti Wrote: Full name of God Valkyrie is God Valkyrie 6 Voltex Reboost!

Wow Vortex is one of names we guessed for Variable driver when when we didn't knew the name lol

Reboost is an interesting name. Maybe it suggest it can have engine gear like system but there are chances it will have FGrin like system as it also gives it "boost" in end of battle. Anyways Hasbro is going to drop that feature lol

RE: B-73 New generation God Valkyrie.6V.Rb Starter - NEET no Kami - Mar. 02, 2017

even if the driver has a FD like gimmick, why would TT give it the star shape, why not just a circle, around the same size as xtreme.

RE: B-73 New generation God Valkyrie.6V.Rb Starter - Dracomageat - Mar. 02, 2017

(Mar. 01, 2017  4:17 PM)Ultra Wrote: You don't even go to tournaments though? This issue doesn't affect you at all?

When an entire wave of cool designs like the legend series is rendered worthless because of weight or you can't even have a decent game with new 4D MWs because even the bad ones overpower everything else, that's not a tournament exclusive issue.

Plastics didn't do everything right but most parts atleast had some use in a casual setting without vastly upsetting balance.

Burst definitely has issues and L2 scares me for its future. I am going to be very careful about getting into this series.

RE: B-73 New generation God Valkyrie.6V.Rb Starter - cosmicstriker - Mar. 02, 2017

Doesn't the driver say "Reboot"?

RE: B-73 New generation God Valkyrie.6V.Rb Starter - marutti - Mar. 02, 2017

(Mar. 02, 2017  2:02 PM)cosmicstriker Wrote: Doesn't the driver say "Reboot"?

you're true. Reboot is correct

RE: B-73 New generation God Valkyrie.6V.Rb Starter - Kai-V - Mar. 02, 2017

Right, I have gone ahead and corrected both errors in marutti's post. Just to be clear and avoid any further confusion: God Valkyrie 6 Vortex Reboot.

By the way, the paper that comes with the Legend God Bey (white and gold Victory Valkyrie) indicates that the God Valkyrie leak is entirely intentional on TAKARA-TOMY's part, in the end, but either they expected the Legend God Beys to be received by the customers earlier, or they still updated the BeyTerminal too soon hah.

RE: B-73 New generation God Valkyrie.6V.Rb Starter - Dracieleone - Mar. 02, 2017

(Mar. 02, 2017  8:33 AM)marutti Wrote:
Full name of God Valkyrie is God Valkyrie 6 Vortex Reboot!

What's that weird little button shaped thing on top of the layer?

RE: B-73 New generation God Valkyrie.6V.Rb Starter - Discord Blader - Mar. 02, 2017

(Mar. 02, 2017  3:59 PM)Dracieleone Wrote: What's that weird little button shaped thing on top of the layer?

We've been speculating for awhile now, so, we have no idea. I think it comes off and flips upside down to have a death Quetzalcoatl type of mode change, maybe?

RE: B-73 New generation God Valkyrie.6V.Rb Starter - BeyGa - Mar. 02, 2017

I'm guessing it's only to keep the two parts of the layer together, even when the Beyblade Bursts. Smile

RE: B-73 New generation God Valkyrie.6V.Rb Starter - Kai-V - Mar. 02, 2017

The naming scheme definitely seems to tend towards Plastics combinations', becoming overly complicated... Not necessarily a good thing hah. Even GV.6V.Rb starts being complicated for kids to keep up with. Imagine by the fourth system, if it ever happens.

What does "6 Vortex" even mean? The Disc did not appear to be only an hexagon...