World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Product B-66 Starter Lost Longinus.N.Sp (left-spin & metal included!) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Products (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Products)
+--- Thread: Product B-66 Starter Lost Longinus.N.Sp (left-spin & metal included!) (/Thread-Product-B-66-Starter-Lost-Longinus-N-Sp-left-spin-metal-included)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

RE: B-66 (unknown) Starter - Kai-V - Oct. 27, 2016

Hm, so it is not actually confirmed to be L2. And does it really have the same shape, I cannot see hah...?

EDIT : I suppose that if you consider that the shape is actually mirrored, it could work:

There is no reason they would have made that mock box with a mirrored design though...

RE: B-66 (unknown) Starter - ~Mana~ - Oct. 27, 2016

Well technically, if it's mirrored, it would hide whether it's left or right spin. That's the only incentive to doing it though, haha.

The prongs are not really that discernable on the picture though hah. The only hint might be the thinner area near one end of the Layer's slits, which are near the bottom on the right side in regular Beyblades so far.

RE: B-66 (unknown) Starter - Bey Brad - Oct. 27, 2016

I think it's really obvious that this is L2. Everything points in that direction and nothing refutes it.

RE: B-66 (unknown) Starter - NEET no Kami - Oct. 27, 2016

i hope we get more information in the corocoro special release

RE: B-66 (unknown) Starter - marutti - Oct. 27, 2016

(Oct. 27, 2016  5:22 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote: i hope we get more information in the corocoro special release

On Corocoro special, It's only Shape picture.

RE: B-66 (unknown) Starter - BeybladeFanOff - Oct. 27, 2016

This Bey is Longinus. This picture is in bad quality but is Longinus and this Bey will be in steel.

RE: B-66 (unknown) Starter - KnightPro - Oct. 27, 2016

steel? huh...

(Oct. 27, 2016  6:22 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: This Bey is Longinus. This picture is in bad quality but is Longinus and this Bey will be in steel.

Tu écris toujours tes messages comme si c'était des faits, mais la plupart du temps tu ne fais que supposer. Est-ce que tu pourrais clarifier que tu n'as pas la certitude de ce que tu écris, à partir de maintenant?

(Oct. 27, 2016  6:22 PM)KnightPro Wrote: steel? huh...

It says steel dragon Bey, but I doubt there will be actual steel in the Layer.

RE: B-66 (unknown) Starter - BeybladeFanOff - Oct. 27, 2016

Si tu regardes bien, Longinus a des dragons et l'esprit de la toupie est un dragon, de plus ils sont de la même couleur, donc c'est une évidence x). Apres, j'ai dit que la toupie serait en acier car il se peut que cela soit une nouvelle type de toupie Joyful_2. Je suis désolé si ça a porté confusion x).

As you wrote though, «il se peut», so you are not certain and you cannot just claim it as fact right now. And even if this Starter will feature a new gimmick, I think we all highly doubt that metal Layers will ever be used for Burst, since that would cause too much damage when they explode...

We already know that L2 will be associated with the color white/silver ... I don't know why there is reluctance to accept that this is L2?

If you want to say that it's not "confirmed" then that's fair, but literally every single piece of evidence points in this direction. It's inevitable.

It is indeed not confirmed, but what I was discussing with BeybladeFanOff is his claim that this Layer will be made of steel.

RE: B-66 (unknown) Starter - Jinbee - Oct. 27, 2016

I don't think it would be steel at all, as well as being dangerous when flying everywhere, it'll be dangerous when hitting other layers.

RE: B-66 (unknown) Starter - TL14 - Oct. 27, 2016

I played with my Burst Beys today and there was a double Burst Finish and the D2 Layer hit my throat. If it would have been made out of metal it could have ended very bad.

RE: B-66 (unknown) Starter - TrainiacJ - Oct. 27, 2016

I don't think they'd make L2 out of metal, not only because it would be dangerous, but we already just got a metal gimmick with Zillion Zeus. It wouldn't make sense for them to make another gimmick so dimular so soon.

(Oct. 27, 2016  7:22 PM)Kai-V Wrote: It is indeed not confirmed, but what I was discussing with BeybladeFanOff is his claim that this Layer will be made of steel.

Yes, sorry, this much I understood and agree with. haha

RE: B-66 (unknown) Starter - cosmicstriker - Oct. 27, 2016

I've seen from a website that it MIGHT have a little bit of metal, like Zillion Zeus. Not sure thiugh since it was in Japanese, but that's what I understood.

(Oct. 27, 2016  8:11 PM)cosmicstriker Wrote: I've seen from a website that it MIGHT have a little bit of metal, like Zillion Zeus. Not sure thiugh since it was in Japanese, but that's what I understood.

Can you show where?

RE: B-66 (unknown) Starter - TrainiacJ - Oct. 27, 2016

I think the "steel dragon" part of it's description is referring to just the beast. Like a dragon made of steel as opposed to a metal top. Not to mention, the wings on the box art Beyblade have arrow shaped tips, maybe like a spear? So, that would encompass both steel dragon and the name of the spear. Maybe like a steel dragon with spear tipped wings that peorce through any attack...

Idk, I'm going too deep into this rabbit hole

RE: B-66 (unknown) Starter - cosmicstriker - Oct. 27, 2016

(Oct. 27, 2016  8:16 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2016  8:11 PM)cosmicstriker Wrote: I've seen from a website that it MIGHT have a little bit of metal, like Zillion Zeus. Not sure thiugh since it was in Japanese, but that's what I understood.

Can you show where?
Here. Hoping someone who knows more Japanese can understand this better.

That site is a fan blog though, so it does not know more than we know, usually. It has access to only the same content we have already posted and analysed.

RE: B-66 (unknown) Starter - YggdrasilWyvern - Oct. 28, 2016

I know I shouldn't speculate, but I have an idea of a driver they may use if they were to reuse an old one. Zephyr; because they've only used it on a main release once, and if it's anything like L-Drago, then there's your HF. Would sound cool if the antagonist bey ended with a "Z", heh. For example, if the used the K disc: "Lost Longinus K:Z" I dunno, just a thought Wink

RE: B-66 (unknown) Starter - Jimmyjazz39 - Oct. 28, 2016

if this is a starter and the antagonist than it should have at least 2 new parts. i would agree that Z sounds cool but i don't know about knuckle

RE: B-66 (unknown) Starter - cobywolf24 - Oct. 28, 2016

ok it is a l2 i know but what is the name is it