World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Product B-66 Starter Lost Longinus.N.Sp (left-spin & metal included!) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Products (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Products)
+--- Thread: Product B-66 Starter Lost Longinus.N.Sp (left-spin & metal included!) (/Thread-Product-B-66-Starter-Lost-Longinus-N-Sp-left-spin-metal-included)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

RE: B-66 (unknown) Starter - LOL-y Rancher - Oct. 17, 2016

(Oct. 17, 2016  9:20 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote: more than any part, i really would like bearing core 2 burst version for this driver.
bearing core 2 was a great part.

hopefully we get some more information on this bey, in some of the later corocoro issues this month.

I honestly hope there will be no comeback to Bearing Core 2 yet. Now don't get me wrong, I think BC2 is a good part but it just seems to early IMO and besides, I'd rather have something simple but useful like a metal flat.

I can tell (and fear) that people will start fuming if they don't get a BC2 comeback.

RE: B-66 (unknown) Starter - NEET no Kami - Oct. 17, 2016

it is known for a fact that it will have a new disk. the question remains, would TT use their final driver letter right now, after that K driver, we sort of have to assume the rest will be recycled, and that might sort of be boring. instead TT might release the K driver with the final dual layer beyblade, to finish with a beybalde with all new parts.

i just hope K is a good driver, whatever it may be, and whenever it may be released.

RE: B-66 (unknown) Starter - Jinbee - Oct. 17, 2016

Heh maybe Disk and Drivers will start using "2" at the end.

RE: B-66 (unknown) Starter - Bey Brad - Oct. 17, 2016

(Oct. 17, 2016  9:35 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Unless they have a gimmick that they think is good enough to not have a new Driver, L2 being owned by a Spin Emperor, all of which had all new parts, I would assume L2 would carry this trend too.

The "Spin Emperor" thing is just part of the anime, I doubt it affects the toyline at all. It's not like Ryuuga wasn't a major character, either, but his still had re-used parts. There's arguments in both directions, but either way ... we'll know for sure soon.

RE: B-66 (unknown) Starter - Jinbee - Oct. 17, 2016

(Oct. 17, 2016  10:08 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2016  9:35 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Unless they have a gimmick that they think is good enough to not have a new Driver, L2 being owned by a Spin Emperor, all of which had all new parts, I would assume L2 would carry this trend too.

The "Spin Emperor" thing is just part of the anime, I doubt it affects the toyline at all. It's not like Ryuuga wasn't a major character, either, but his still had re-used parts. There's arguments in both directions, but either way ... we'll know for sure soon.

Yeah yeah I know, but the "Spin Emperor" label seems like a way to advertise some of the really big releases like this. Yeah Ryuga was major and had no new track and bottoms, but that was MFB. Burst has yet to break that pattern of major characters owning all new Beyblades. Even then, Ryuga got all new parts later on. Maybe you're right and that L2 or the disk will have a gimmick that'll make releasing a new driver uneccessary.

RE: B-66 (unknown) Starter - ~Mana~ - Oct. 17, 2016

It's also included in the manga, referenced frequently in CoroCoro, and both Xcalibur and Zeus received large-scale promotions for their releases as well.

But yes, "Spin Emperor" is just a label. It's just the facts that go behind that label really, haha.

RE: B-66 (unknown) Starter - Bey Brad - Oct. 17, 2016

(Oct. 17, 2016  10:20 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: It's also included in the manga, referenced frequently in CoroCoro, and both Xcalibur and Zeus received large-scale promotions for their releases as well.

But yes, "Spin Emperor" is just a label. It's just the facts that go behind that label really, haha.

The Spin Emperors have these because they're major releases, not the other way around though. The fact that it belongs to a Spin Emperor doesn't say anything other than "this toy is getting a bigger marketing push" and part of doing that is giving it to a strong character.

This is Takara-Tomy's big release for Christmas/New Year's, so of course it's going to get a huge marketing push. So did L-Drago! The fact is that there are precedents for both outcomes making it impossible to predict with any accuracy what will actually happen.

So can we just wait? lol

RE: B-66 (unknown) Starter - NEET no Kami - Oct. 18, 2016

will this beyblade most likley be released just before Christmas, or the beginning of december?
was there any mention of what type this beyblade is?

RE: B-66 (unknown) Starter - smash attacker - Oct. 18, 2016

i thinks that the be is the thunder bird

RE: B-66 (unknown) Starter - SUGOI-KONICHEWA - Oct. 18, 2016

(Oct. 18, 2016  12:48 AM)smash attacker Wrote: i thinks that the be is the thunder bird

What's a thunder bird? (BTW I'm too lazy to search up what it means)

RE: B-66 (unknown) Starter - TrainiacJ - Oct. 18, 2016

(Oct. 18, 2016  12:48 AM)smash attacker Wrote: i thinks that the be is the thunder bird

why would they base a top on thunderbirds
haha, but seriously. the prototype box makes it look more like a dragon than a bird, so i doubt it.

RE: B-66 (unknown) Starter - Bl4ck-Ou7 - Oct. 18, 2016

(Oct. 17, 2016  8:43 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2016  8:39 PM)Bl4ck-Ou7 Wrote: Ok, now, we know that this starter will have the "K" driver! Wink

We don't know that at all. Don't forget Random Booster 5 also comes out in December as well.

Following what we know, the last free letter for a new driver is "K" and a starter come with all new parts, contrary to boosters which come with 2 new parts. Wink

And... I'm thinking, the three others "Spin Emperors" have each one, one type especially: Shu: Balance, Xhaka: Attack and Zac: Stamina. It can be logical to think that Lui will own a Defense-type Beyblade... The Spin Emperors would be the best Bladers in their type of Beyblade... ^^

RE: B-66 (unknown) Starter - Jinbee - Oct. 18, 2016

The only boosters I remember having all new parts was Rising Ragnaruk and Kaiser Kerbeus.

RE: B-66 (unknown) Starter - NEET no Kami - Oct. 18, 2016

i just want TT to release more info on this beyblade, if it has a new gimmick + the final driver letter, then i would expect more news on it like X2, which i think we had a lot of info on 2-3 months before release.

if this is a defense type beyblade, it is a very aggressive looking one.

RE: B-66 (unknown) Starter - TL14 - Oct. 18, 2016

The only letters for the disks left are E, N, Q, X, Y and Z and for the drivers only K is left so Lost LongInus will maybe have some of these parts.

RE: B-66 (unknown) Starter - Jinbee - Oct. 18, 2016

I would love a free spin disk called "Eternal", it probably wouldn't have that much of use and may break the free spinning ring around it.

RE: B-66 (unknown) Starter - ToxicAtom - Oct. 19, 2016

(Oct. 18, 2016  7:54 PM)Jinbee Wrote: I would love a free spin disk called "Eternal", it probably wouldn't have that much of use and may break the free spinning ring around it.

that doesn't sound too delicate. It could just be a plastic ring fit around the thin portion of Central.

As for use, I'd expect it to be used to expand LAD capability, like Polish seems to me made for. I feel like that would be especially helpful on the smaller Layers (Read: not Dual-layers)

Of course, this is all conjecture and likely will not happen anytime soon.

RE: B-66 (unknown) Starter - MissingNo. - Oct. 19, 2016

I really doubt this could be better than Revolve for LAD.

RE: B-66 (unknown) Starter - NEET no Kami - Oct. 19, 2016

(Oct. 18, 2016  7:54 PM)Jinbee Wrote: I would love a free spin disk called "Eternal", it probably wouldn't have that much of use and may break the free spinning ring around it.
what if the free spinning disk was actually shaped like circle survivor. this may kill the burst gimmick, however i think TT would find a way to still allow the beyblade to burst.

RE: B-66 (unknown) Starter - Jinbee - Oct. 19, 2016

(Oct. 19, 2016  3:32 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote:
what if the free spinning disk was actually shaped like circle survivor. this may kill the burst gimmick, however i think TT would find a way to still allow the beyblade to burst.

It would be cool but I don't think it would be that game breaking or at least not kill the burst gimmick, since they're all the same height and don't hit disks that often.

RE: B-66 (unknown) Starter - Bey Brad - Oct. 19, 2016

Are you guys really talking about this release? haha

I think we can stick to what we know (the pic we've seen) and what's likely (left spin).

RE: B-66 (unknown) Starter - marutti - Oct. 27, 2016

I confirm it'll be L2 on Corocoro Ichiban.

RE: B-66 (unknown) Starter - cobywolf24 - Oct. 27, 2016

i confirm it will be pegasus or something else but idk we have to wait intel it come out to find out what it is

RE: B-66 (unknown) Starter - ~Mana~ - Oct. 27, 2016

It is not Pegasus. You've been told this already; the P slot has been taken by Phantom.

L2 is definitely more believable, but do you have a scan to show, Marutti?

RE: B-66 (unknown) Starter - marutti - Oct. 27, 2016

It’s not clear to say L2. But it says king's bey. In Japan we call who won in the tournament and Last tournament winner was Lui Shirasagijo. That's why I think it'll be L2.
[Image: JHn7hTi.jpg]

[Image: XQD198u.jpg]
And I think this will be shape of new bey. And it's same shape which Kai-V show us before.