World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Product B-66 Starter Lost Longinus.N.Sp (left-spin & metal included!) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Products (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Products)
+--- Thread: Product B-66 Starter Lost Longinus.N.Sp (left-spin & metal included!) (/Thread-Product-B-66-Starter-Lost-Longinus-N-Sp-left-spin-metal-included)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

RE: B-66 Starter Lost Longinus.N.Sp (left-spin & metal included!) - Aronno - Nov. 20, 2016

Dont anyone notice that the main contact points are kinda like victory Valkyrie, xeno Excalibur and zillion zeus.So L2 layer might be broken easily

RE: B-66 Starter Lost Longinus.N.Sp (left-spin & metal included!) - KingVictory - Nov. 20, 2016

If you look closely at Kai-V's comparison photo, unlike LRF, Spiral is increasingly twisted towards the bottom of the driver. I don't know about you guys, but from my scientific knowledge, this would make the driver more aerodynamic, and 'streamlined' (if you can say that), meaning that it will either move faster, or last slightly longer. I'm going with the first

RE: B-66 Starter Lost Longinus.N.Sp (left-spin & metal included!) - Izhkoort - Nov. 20, 2016

Yes but the difference it would make its almost unnoticeable unfortunately Uncertain

RE: B-66 Starter Lost Longinus.N.Sp (left-spin & metal included!) - KingVictory - Nov. 20, 2016

It would also make it more mobile. This means that the rush shoot would be much more effective Grin

RE: B-66 Starter Lost Longinus.N.Sp (left-spin & metal included!) - Naru Blader - Nov. 20, 2016

There's no doubt in my mind that this will break easily. The screw placement is terrible and is right on top of what looks to be the most brittle contact point I've ever seen.

RE: B-66 Starter Lost Longinus.N.Sp (left-spin & metal included!) - Aronno - Nov. 20, 2016

I dont know what Takara tomy is thinking.L2 looks like a sick bey but it breaks easily from what I think because of its brutal contact point

RE: B-66 Starter Lost Longinus.N.Sp (left-spin & metal included!) - Bey Brad - Nov. 20, 2016

It doesn't look brittle at all to me. It's a pretty short wide spike connected to a very solid circle. That said, who knows, at this point. Worth keeping in mind it also only works in left spin, though.

[Image: CxRAJYVUQAE-QoP?format=jpg&name=large]

Don't know about you guys, but I have launched burst beys with full power and then hand left spin another bey, and the right bey bursts instantly, so maybe if it is weak, it doesn't matter. BTW This was mainly W2.V.O in right spin and R2.G.R in left hand spin. Sometimes S2.K.U in either of those positions.

RE: B-66 Starter Lost Longinus.N.Sp (left-spin & metal included!) - Alta - Nov. 21, 2016

It likely won't break, from looking at the image it appears that not just the dragon heads, but the entire circumference sitting beneath the Overlayer is made of metal.

RE: B-66 Starter Lost Longinus.N.Sp (left-spin & metal included!) - Kai-V - Nov. 21, 2016

(Nov. 21, 2016  10:40 AM)Alta Wrote: It likely won't break, from looking at the image it appears that not just the dragon heads, but the entire circumference sitting beneath the Overlayer is made of metal.

Actually there is not that much metal at all, as you can see in the Crimson Dragon Ver. picture:
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblade-Burst-Guide-Book-2?pid=1351972#pid1351972

There are at least two layers of plastic and the dragons' wings/arms do not seem to be reinforced by that second layer of plastic, which is white in the Crimson Dragon version.

RE: B-66 Starter Lost Longinus.N.Sp (left-spin & metal included!) - Alta - Nov. 21, 2016

(Nov. 21, 2016  2:35 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Actually there is not that much metal at all, as you can see in the Crimson Dragon Ver. picture:
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblade-Burst-Guide-Book-2?pid=1351972#pid1351972

There are at least two layers of plastic and the dragons' wings/arms do not seem to be reinforced by that second layer of plastic, which is white in the Crimson Dragon version.

In that case it must be the image, on the original it appears that the back ends of the larger wings are chrome in coloration, or what I previously assumed was a continuation of the metal frame, but on the Crimson Dragon ver. the backs of the wings are plainly part of the blue Overlayer and don't seem to have a separation.

RE: B-66 Starter Lost Longinus.N.Sp (left-spin & metal included!) - Kai-V - Nov. 21, 2016

I think they have no choice but to squeeze the metal layer between two plastic ones and screw all those together. The images of the original product are probably misleading because the plastic is white but almost reflective, and the lighting is always weird on official pictures anyway.

RE: B-66 Starter Lost Longinus.N.Sp (left-spin & metal included!) - Dracieleone - Nov. 22, 2016

You know how TakaraTomy layers are never used on Hasbro drivers? Maybe this could be the exception.

RE: B-66 Starter Lost Longinus.N.Sp (left-spin & metal included!) - Naru Blader - Nov. 22, 2016

Bey brad didn't you say that exceed evil eye didn't look brittle? Xd Well look what happened to that... The contact points for L2 just look thin and delicate to me. But hopefully left spin will help.

RE: B-66 Starter Lost Longinus.N.Sp (left-spin & metal included!) - Grey Bey - Nov. 22, 2016

Hope it doesn't break that easy...hope TT learned with Z2,V2 and X2

RE: B-66 Starter Lost Longinus.N.Sp (left-spin & metal included!) - KingVictory - Nov. 22, 2016

(Nov. 22, 2016  9:54 PM)Grey Bey Wrote: Hope it doesn't break that easy...hope TT learned with Z2,V2 and X2

I hope so too! I don't have Z2, but I am blessed with my V2 and X2 not breaking yet, with heavy use as well!

RE: B-66 Starter Lost Longinus.N.Sp (left-spin & metal included!) - Valt Aoi - Nov. 23, 2016

(Nov. 22, 2016  9:54 PM)Grey Bey Wrote: Hope it doesn't break that easy...hope TT learned with Z2,V2 and X2

No problem,it will be a destroyer!
Metal layer is a bey-killerTongue_out_wink

RE: B-66 Starter Lost Longinus.N.Sp (left-spin & metal included!) - KingVictory - Nov. 23, 2016

(Nov. 23, 2016  9:31 PM)Valt Aoi Wrote:

No problem,it will be a destroyer!
Metal layer is a bey-killerTongue_out_wink

In that case, RIP V2, D2, X2 and Z2 Tongue_out

RE: B-66 Starter Lost Longinus.N.Sp (left-spin & metal included!) - marutti - Dec. 03, 2016

RE: B-66 Starter Lost Longinus.N.Sp (left-spin & metal included!) - Kai-V - Dec. 03, 2016

Man, not even one small battle to show hah? They are such a tease.

RE: B-66 Starter Lost Longinus.N.Sp (left-spin & metal included!) - FIREFIRE CPB - Dec. 03, 2016

After seeing video above. I'm not sure if it's driver is actually rubber.

It was moving more like LF and making sound like plastic tip too

RE: B-66 Starter Lost Longinus.N.Sp (left-spin & metal included!) - SUGOI-KONICHEWA - Dec. 03, 2016

They didn't even show us Sprial Crying also does anyone th¡nk it's called Spiral press?

RE: B-66 Starter Lost Longinus.N.Sp (left-spin & metal included!) - KingVictory - Dec. 03, 2016

(Dec. 03, 2016  6:28 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: After seeing video above. I'm not sure if it's driver is actually rubber.

It was moving more like LF and making sound like plastic tip too

I think you might be right Unhappy

RE: B-66 Starter Lost Longinus.N.Sp (left-spin & metal included!) - Valt Aoi - Dec. 03, 2016

In my opinion,it is LF Smile

RE: B-66 Starter Lost Longinus.N.Sp (left-spin & metal included!) - SUGOI-KONICHEWA - Dec. 03, 2016

(Dec. 03, 2016  2:02 PM)Valt Aoi Wrote: In my opinion,it is LF Smile

It technically is a LF