World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Dragoon S, Dranzer S, Driger S and Draciel S to be re-released in Beyblade Burst - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Discuss worldbeyblade.org (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Discuss-worldbeyblade-org)
+---- Forum: News (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-News)
+----- Forum: Bey News (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Bey-News)
+----- Thread: Dragoon S, Dranzer S, Driger S and Draciel S to be re-released in Beyblade Burst (/Thread-Dragoon-S-Dranzer-S-Driger-S-and-Draciel-S-to-be-re-released-in-Beyblade-Burst)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: Dragoon S, Dranzer S, Driger S and Draciel S to be re-released in Beyblade Burst - Kai-V - Nov. 16, 2016

(Nov. 16, 2016  4:18 PM)Oi Shinji Wrote: https://worldbeyblade.org/User-Burst-Dragoon

This guy predicted it. All hail him.

Not only that but Burst was totally unknown, probably even to TAKARA-TOMY, back in 2011 when he was last active hah.

RE: Dragoon S, Dranzer S, Driger S and Draciel S to be re-released in Beyblade Burst - Oi Shinji - Nov. 16, 2016

(Nov. 16, 2016  4:20 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2016  4:18 PM)Oi Shinji Wrote: https://worldbeyblade.org/User-Burst-Dragoon

This guy predicted it. All hail him.

Not only that but Burst was totally unknown, probably even to TAKARA-TOMY, back in 2011 when he was last active hah.

He must've predicted Burst too!

RE: Dragoon S, Dranzer S, Driger S and Draciel S to be re-released in Beyblade Burst - NEET no Kami - Nov. 16, 2016

it would be cool to see them release the V2 generation of beyblades, support parts and magnetic disks.

i hope there is a normal colour release, as it would be really disspointing to never be able to use dragoon s burst, since it is all gold, and probably will break.

RE: Dragoon S, Dranzer S, Driger S and Draciel S to be re-released in Beyblade Burst - Kai-V - Nov. 18, 2016

Ah, seeing all four together, it really makes a lot of sense why they made Dragoon S Burst Ver. gold only: it makes for a good combination of colours, rather than having two bland white-grey ones.

[Image: Cxec1bEUUAEV8i-.jpg]

Also, the fact that these are the four that were shown, as a set, in the Oha Oha Aniki show with no mention of a white Dragoon S Burst Ver. is not a great prospect for those who hope that it will be released eventually...

RE: Dragoon S, Dranzer S, Driger S and Draciel S to be re-released in Beyblade Burst - Hato - Nov. 18, 2016

Aw man.. That's pretty sad, and also odd since the only way to obtain the seemingly only release of Dragoon S Burst is from a mail in order.. I'll still have hope.

Also, does Dranzer have Knuckle on it? :p

RE: Dragoon S, Dranzer S, Driger S and Draciel S to be re-released in Beyblade Burst - TrainiacJ - Nov. 18, 2016

Ok this is weird, why does Dranzer have Knuckle?
[Image: G3jLsJu.png]

RE: Dragoon S, Dranzer S, Driger S and Draciel S to be re-released in Beyblade Burst - Beyblade Beyond - Nov. 18, 2016

(Nov. 18, 2016  2:48 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Ah, seeing all four together, it really makes a lot of sense why they made Dragoon S Burst Ver. gold only: it makes for a good combination of colours, rather than having two bland white-grey ones.

[Image: Cxec1bEUUAEV8i-.jpg]

Also, the fact that these are the four that were shown, as a set, in the Oha Oha Aniki show with no mention of a white Dragoon S Burst Ver. is not a great prospect for those who hope that it will be released eventually...
I'm still hopefull for a white version only because I want to actually use it on my Channel to share with everyone rather than just be happy I won it and leave it on my shelf because I'm afraid it'll break Unhappy xD
Your right though, a lot of nostalgia and a beautiful contrast of colors

(Nov. 18, 2016  3:00 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: Ok this is weird, why does Dranzer have Knuckle?
[Image: G3jLsJu.png]
I was just about to point that out lol that stood out to me so much XD

RE: Dragoon S, Dranzer S, Driger S and Draciel S to be re-released in Beyblade Burst - Bey Brad - Nov. 18, 2016

(Nov. 18, 2016  2:48 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Also, the fact that these are the four that were shown, as a set, in the Oha Oha Aniki show with no mention of a white Dragoon S Burst Ver. is not a great prospect for those who hope that it will be released eventually...

Did everyone forget already how we were all wondering if there would be a regular Driger produced at all, or if they would produce the rest of the S-series, because they only announced a gold Driger S first without mention of anything else?

RE: Dragoon S, Dranzer S, Driger S and Draciel S to be re-released in Beyblade Burst - Kai-V - Nov. 18, 2016

(Nov. 18, 2016  3:48 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Nov. 18, 2016  2:48 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Also, the fact that these are the four that were shown, as a set, in the Oha Oha Aniki show with no mention of a white Dragoon S Burst Ver. is not a great prospect for those who hope that it will be released eventually...

Did everyone forget already how we were all wondering if there would be a regular Driger produced at all, or if they would produce the rest of the S-series, because they only announced a gold Driger S first without mention of anything else?

We learned about the rest very soon afterwards though, and since then we have learned about the way all others would be released. Seeing as there is also no other chapter of Bakuten Shoot Beyblade: Rising planned, then they would have to somehow start featuring those Burst versions more prominently in the main CoroCoro, since there would be less point in doing so in the Aniki...?

RE: Dragoon S, Dranzer S, Driger S and Draciel S to be re-released in Beyblade Burst - Bey Brad - Nov. 18, 2016

Anything could happen, I guess. But making Dragoon, easily the most marketable of them all, not available in stores doesn't make any sense.

I can understand why Takara-Tomy would give timed exclusivity to CoroCoro Aniki as promotional material. But financially Takara-Tomy has nothing to gain and a lot to lose by not making it more broadly available. Certainly they want it to appear as if that right now, the only way to get Dragoon S is to get it from CoroCoro Aniki. But that's always how Takara-Tomy handles releases.

I could be wrong and it doesn't get a general release at all, and I acknowledge that my commentary here is just speculation. But I think we should be careful about talking about unconfirmed details as if they are confirmed or inevitable.

RE: Dragoon S, Dranzer S, Driger S and Draciel S to be re-released in Beyblade Burst - SUGOI-KONICHEWA - Nov. 18, 2016

Thanks for that pic Kai-V

RE: Dragoon S, Dranzer S, Driger S and Draciel S to be re-released in Beyblade Burst - royallydoomed - Nov. 19, 2016

Anyone think they'll remake them in a Hasbro version and release them in the US?

RE: Dragoon S, Dranzer S, Driger S and Draciel S to be re-released in Beyblade Burst - BeyCrafter - Nov. 19, 2016

(Nov. 19, 2016  6:30 AM)royallydoomed Wrote: Anyone think they'll remake them in a Hasbro version and release them in the US?

There's a chance Hasbro might not do it, but I want them to do it!

RE: Dragoon S, Dranzer S, Driger S and Draciel S to be re-released in Beyblade Burst - Kai-V - Nov. 19, 2016

(Nov. 18, 2016  11:49 PM){YT}Enderz Wrote: Thanks for that pic Kai-V

Thank you to you.

By the way, shipping that Dragoon S application form plus another document to Japan ended up costing me only six-seven dollars as regular mail, so way less than what that other document's budget even allowed hah.

RE: Dragoon S, Dranzer S, Driger S and Draciel S to be re-released in Beyblade Burst - KingVictory - Nov. 19, 2016

What is this gold plastic syndrome you talk of?

RE: Dragoon S, Dranzer S, Driger S and Draciel S to be re-released in Beyblade Burst - cosmicstriker - Nov. 19, 2016

(Nov. 19, 2016  2:44 PM)King42415 Wrote: What is this gold plastic syndrome you talk of?

Basically, gold beyblades (or any toy, for that matter) is easier to break because the material is more fragile.

RE: Dragoon S, Dranzer S, Driger S and Draciel S to be re-released in Beyblade Burst - KingVictory - Nov. 19, 2016

Well that's frustrating. Btw for anyone interested about how long these beys have lasted, I have been using V2 and X2 almost everyday in a lot of battles and neither of them have broken yet. Just a few dents in V2 and discolouration in X2. Btw my V2 is not reinforced

RE: Dragoon S, Dranzer S, Driger S and Draciel S to be re-released in Beyblade Burst - Beyblade Beyond - Nov. 19, 2016

(Nov. 19, 2016  6:30 AM)royallydoomed Wrote: Anyone think they'll remake them in a Hasbro version and release them in the US?

The only way hasbro would do that is if Tyson and the gang showed up in a few or one of the final episodes of the Beyblade burst anime in battles, or if Japan made a special hour long movie for the rising Manga which they could later English dub, but unless that happens Hasbro doesn't have that much purpose to bother with manufacturering them here Unhappy mainly just because they focus a lot more on getting the attention of NEW fans, resulting in not releasing nostalgic content unless it's shown with the new generation in the anime or Manga, and so far The bladebreakers have never met Valt and the new cast, not even mentioned by them, so the chance is pretty slim to non for now Unhappy but it's not impossible yet Smile

RE: Dragoon S, Dranzer S, Driger S and Draciel S to be re-released in Beyblade Burst - marutti - Nov. 19, 2016

I order 2 Gold Draoong Storm for the stock. If you want, please tell me how much can you pay. At least it cost Corocoro Aniki 630 yen + Stamp 52 yen + Dragoon Storm 1050 yen + Bank comission 80 yen / Dragoon and add 250 yen to total as Paypal comission.

Just to make it simpler for everyone else to figure out, that comes up to 1982 Yen I think. Smile
Everyone keep in mind that he said that the price he set is the minimum. Anything less, would make me assume that he would lose money.

RE: Dragoon S, Dranzer S, Driger S and Draciel S to be re-released in Beyblade Burst - Bey Brad - Nov. 19, 2016

I have actually been wondering for a while if we might see a Bakuten Shoot anime special.

That would be cool to see. They haven't made many of those in the past

RE: Dragoon S, Dranzer S, Driger S and Draciel S to be re-released in Beyblade Burst - Beyblade Beyond - Nov. 19, 2016

(Nov. 19, 2016  8:51 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I have actually been wondering for a while if we might see a Bakuten Shoot anime special.

It would be awesome, plus it's the only real way Hasbro would even consider releasing any of the burst versions of the Bakuten shoot beys, if they dubbed it, especially since a 3ds game was already developed, meaning they'll probably release it with the same exclusive beyblade.

RE: Dragoon S, Dranzer S, Driger S and Draciel S to be re-released in Beyblade Burst - Kai-V - Nov. 20, 2016

Here are the graphics used in the latest CoroCoro Aniki, plus a new one of Dragoon S bursting Driger S, that I had scanned but meh, these are clearly higher quality:

https://twitter.com/COROCORO_ANIKI/status/799975866633596928?s=09

RE: Dragoon S, Dranzer S, Driger S and Draciel S to be re-released in Beyblade Burst - Beyblade Beyond - Nov. 20, 2016

(Nov. 20, 2016  6:04 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Here are the graphics used in the latest CoroCoro Aniki, plus a new one of Dragoon S bursting Driger S, that I had scanned but meh, these are clearly higher quality:

https://twitter.com/COROCORO_ANIKI/status/799975866633596928?s=09

Has anything said whether it's coming with a left launcher or Not?