World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
What anime are you currently watching? - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Media (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Media)
+--- Thread: What anime are you currently watching? (/Thread-What-anime-are-you-currently-watching)

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - Neo - Jun. 06, 2015

(Jun. 05, 2015  3:56 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: ... It was about Cory in the house specifically.

Hey! At least I'm not a Shrek fanboy.
That anime was NOTHING like the MANGA.

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - MissingNo. - Jun. 06, 2015

The manga was pretty interesting indeed.

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - DRAGON KING - Jun. 27, 2015

Darker than Black. I watched season one and Gaiden, but people say season 2 sucks and theres not enough of Hei in it. So I am not sure if its worth watching.

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - The Real Libra - Jun. 27, 2015

I'm watching Cross Fight B-Daman es, Hunter X Hunter 2011, Naruto, Bleach, Beyblade G rev, DBZ (so much filler), Blue exorcist, and waiting for next season of SAO and AOT.

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - 1234beyblade - Jul. 02, 2015

Obviously i will be starting Beyblade Burst when it comes out! anyone else super hyped for the anime? I cant wait to feel the nostalgia when watching episode 1 of beyblade burst (starting this series reminds me of starting beyblade metal fusion) It will be great! I always play with my beyblades while watching the anime haha.

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - Shido-kun - Jul. 13, 2015

Lately,I've been watching Mahou Koukou No Rettousei,Mushibugyou,Star Driver,and Charlotte.All of these are in Animax.

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - BlazingWolf - Jul. 15, 2015

It certainly is interesting to see what anime other people watch. I've been watching Log Horizon 2 ( taking a break because they threw out a lot of info in one ep) and Jormungand

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - yt152430 - Jul. 15, 2015

Well i recently got done watching moribito: guardian of the spirit, so beside my usual recycles of anime that i watch, im gonna watch nura: rise of the yokai clan

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - Bey Brad - Jul. 15, 2015

(Jun. 27, 2015  6:35 AM)ABCDCEFG Wrote: Darker than Black. I watched season one and Gaiden, but people say season 2 sucks and theres not enough of Hei in it. So I am not sure if its worth watching.

definitely don't watch season 2. garbage.

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - Starlight25 - Jul. 19, 2015

Well it's a while since I've been here on WBO. I'm back from my summer vacation, and I've lost track of anime shows I've missed since then. I'm watching 'Charlotte' by Jun Maeda; produced by key & P.A. Works along with AniPlex studio working on this epic original anime for this summer. If you folks seen Angel Beats! you better not miss seeing this one.

As for my activity on YouTube it's going slow these days ever since the fall of Unlimited Internet for PC/Computers; I'll do the best I can though I'll still upload beyblade videos including the new burst beys coming out looking forward to those beys. For me selling beys on WBO or eBay I'm not sure yet on that, but who knows. It's good to be back online even if it's for a short while.

UPDATE: Oh and there's 'Dragon Ball Super' out so check it out. Grin

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - Bladerguy2 - Jul. 20, 2015

I finished soul eater recently and it was great. Action. Defiantly would recommend it.

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - Classik - Jul. 22, 2015

Finished Re-Watching SAO II,The feels still get me. Gonna start re-watching Magi-Kingdom Of Magic again. I enjoyed the first season and still do,The second season was decent, Not enough development on Hakuryuu tho.

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - Bladerguy2 - Jul. 23, 2015

Sword Art online Tongue_out well technically I'm reading the books then the manga and anime probably at the same time.

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - Shido-kun - Jul. 23, 2015

Watching a few more right now;Danmachi,Modaiji Tachi,Owari No Seraph and Dragon Ball Super.

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - Akarui kokoro - Jul. 23, 2015

(Jun. 05, 2015  4:08 PM)Akarui kokoro Wrote: SAO II and Kill la Kill.

I'm also watching Michiko & Hatchin (episode 4), Dragon Ball Super (episode 3), Assassination Classroom (episode 4), and Gangsta. (episode 4).

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - Kazaf - Jul. 27, 2015

ATM just Chaos Dragon and Rokka no Yuusha. I've been too busy to get to the other's I wanna start. = \ Sucks.

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - Berzerker - Jul. 30, 2015

Gangsta.

Snow White with the Red Hair

Jitsu wa Watashi wa

Aoharu x Kikanju

Charlotte

Rokka no Yuusha

Overlord

Ranpa Kitan

Himouto!

Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri

Durarara!!x2 Ten

Shimoneta to Iu Gainen ga Sonzai Shinai Taikutsu na Sekai

Monster Masume

Ushio to Tora

Prison School

God Eater

Can't really say much about the shows considering we only had one of each episode so far. However, I can say Gangsta., Snow White and Durarara!x2 Ten are looking like some of my favourites this season.

Spring leftovers (and some thoughts about the series' so far):

Denpa Kyoshi

(I honestly thought this was going to be a good anime when it came out in Spring, but boy was I wrong. I mean no offence to anyone who likes it, but I honestly don't see the point in this show. The whole concept to me seems unreal and the comedy ain't funny. Just my personal thoughts.

Arslan Senki

(This looked like it would be my new Akatsuki no Yona for Spring and honestly... they are not that far apart in terms of story. I really like Arslan Senki so far and I know I'll definitely enjoy it throughout Summer!)

Kyokai no Rinne
(I'll admit the comedy has made me laugh, however, the shows been getting really repetitive and it's losing its touch.)

Shokugeki no Souma
(When I heard one of my favourite manga was getting adapted I was so happy... but so scared. I've known a lot of anime that has mest up manga adaptations (*cough*Tokyo Ghoul*cough*) so I was initially worried Shokugeki would do the same. However, it definitely didn't look that way! Sure, we have had some scenes that weren't in the manga, but it was nothing major. Just filer for screen time. So far in, its looking great.

However, I really didn't really like the resort arc and I'm glad it's finally over. I'm hoping we have enough material to get the Autumn Election arc in this anime. That would be just epic.)

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - MasterBlader17 - Aug. 09, 2015

Im currently nearing the end of Death Note

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - 1234beyblade - Aug. 11, 2015

I just recently started Ergo Proxy and Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru, pretty excited to finish both of them, a lot of people said they're good anime.

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - Deathscyther04 - Aug. 13, 2015

Saw the first episode of Akame Ga Kill in English and it is awesome, waiting a while before I catch up on Fairy Tail and watch the rest of Saint Seiya, Soul of Gold.

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - Cookie Bouquets - Aug. 14, 2015

I've been trying to watch A/Z, but I just can't stomach how bad the pilots and how stupid the motives are.

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - GizmoMech - Aug. 14, 2015

I've just only seen the first episode of Akame Ga Kill and it seems freaking awesome! I'm currently also on Gurren Lagann Joyful_3

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - Shido-kun - Aug. 15, 2015

You guys might think Akame Ga Kill! is awesome,but

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - 1234beyblade - Aug. 15, 2015

To add to the two other anime i've started recently, i've decided to watch a sport anime: Free!. I absolutely love it, and it is my main priority to finish it! Great anime.

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - Rikku-MS - Sep. 01, 2015

I'm actually watching quite a lot of anime series this season but the two that stand out for my are Shokugeki no Soma and Rokka no Yuusha.

I'm a huge fan of Soma and couldn't wait for new episodes to be released so just decided to binge read the manga and I have to say it was worth it. The Autumn Elections should be one to remember.

Rokka no Yuusha has me changing my mind as to who the 7th Brave is each episode >_>