World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
What anime are you currently watching? - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Media (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Media)
+--- Thread: What anime are you currently watching? (/Thread-What-anime-are-you-currently-watching)

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - Janstarblast - Apr. 20, 2011

Might sound very odd, but I am currently watching Pokemon DP. Well, good news is, today is wednesday, and Monday is the day when Pokemon Galactic Battles will finally start in India! Just saw the episode when Ash defeats Fantina!

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - Dragoonrocks - Apr. 20, 2011

im currently watching fairy tail....reached episode 75 and is up to date.....im waiting for the next episode to be released on horriblesubs.......

i was also watching kekkaishi but i missed a few episodes and im wayyyyyyy of track now....

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - eclipse162 - Apr. 21, 2011

Now I move on to Happiness! I usually watch them on Crunchyroll. So I now keep watching different kinds of anime.

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - To - Apr. 21, 2011

Jeeze this is absolutely brutal. People are actually pirating content that is being given out for free from the content producers.

My judgments aside, for the first time in years I'm actually watching something - Toriko off of Funimation's video portal. It's an alright show. I don't really care for any of the character's personalities, but it is fun enough to burn 30 minutes on Wednesdays.

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - BillyBlast - Apr. 21, 2011

Beyblade V force ep 41 then to G revolution finished the first one

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - Rustled Jimmies - Apr. 24, 2011

I just finished the movie, Lupin III vs Detective Conan. And I'll be honest, I'm REALLY interested in watching Lupin III now as my new anime project. EVERYTHING.

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - sum 472 - Apr. 25, 2011

Vampire Knight:Guilty, Ouran High School Host Club and Tora Dora

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - TheBlayder - Apr. 25, 2011

Im Re-Watching the original Yu-Gi-Oh!

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - ThePokeBlader - Apr. 25, 2011

Yu-Gi-Oh! ZeXal - Its Actually Pretty Decent

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - PattyCakeChamp! - Apr. 25, 2011

I am watching dragon ball z again ps anybody going to youmacon pm me if you plan to go

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - AnnieDuck - Apr. 28, 2011

Sengoku Basara II :V

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - Unlucky - Apr. 28, 2011

I am currently watching Clannad -After Story- by VisualArts/Key. All of Key's works are emotional and his newest one, ReWrite, got delayed for not being emotional enough XP

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - Xlr8 - Apr. 28, 2011

(Apr. 20, 2011  7:33 AM)Janstarblast Wrote: Might sound very odd, but I am currently watching Pokemon DP. Well, good news is, today is wednesday, and Monday is the day when Pokemon Galactic Battles will finally start in India! Just saw the episode when Ash defeats Fantina!

hey dude do u still watch poke mon i rember it is running in india from 2000(approx) to till date

man ut's a very old cartoon and i haven't watch it till last five years

anyways i m currentl watching naruto shippuden and ben 10 ultimate allien

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - Wolverine Mode - Apr. 28, 2011

I am watching Bleach season 2 Soul Society in Youtube Tongue_out_wink. In the real life I am watching
Ben 10.

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - Rustled Jimmies - Apr. 28, 2011

I just finished .hack//Quantum's 3rd OVA episode. Now I can cross .hack//Quantum off my list........and yes, I CRIED...

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - Justaway - Apr. 28, 2011

(Apr. 20, 2011  7:33 AM)Janstarblast Wrote: Might sound very odd, but I am currently watching Pokemon DP. Well, good news is, today is wednesday, and Monday is the day when Pokemon Galactic Battles will finally start in India! Just saw the episode when Ash defeats Fantina!

Same for me..I will be watching Galactic battles too...along with that I also watch the Inazuma Eleven series online and...Doraemon

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - Xlr8 - Apr. 28, 2011

can some one post me the link of naruto shippuden english dubbed episode no 56 onwards

please

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - Janstarblast - Apr. 28, 2011

Long live Crayon Shin Chan!

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - Dude - Apr. 28, 2011

(Apr. 28, 2011  10:31 AM)bladeruler Wrote: can some one post me the link of naruto shippuden english dubbed episode no 56 onwards

http://dubhappy.com/anime/naruto-shippuden/page/2/

I believe all the links work. If they don't, well...too bad.

Well, is there some video that shows beyblade metal masters? I want a video that translates the Japanese language. There are those vids in different languages which have translations marquee below. Similar to those lyrics vids.

I watch the Japanese vids of Metal masters..after all I am concerned with the beys...story can be found on the internet too..no need to go deep into the story for now..and nowadays I also watch Shinchan and Hagemaru..they are very good...I wish they air Digimon and Duel masters again..those two series are really good ones

OK, thanks! Is there some special site to know the story, or wikipedia<off topic.

I generally read it from the wikipedia no other 'special' site as such

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - PattyCakeChamp! - Apr. 28, 2011

darker than black itis really good

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - Rustled Jimmies - May. 01, 2011

As of today, I have successfully marathoned the last of Toradora today. It was so good...definitely made me cry...