World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
What anime are you currently watching? - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Media (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Media)
+--- Thread: What anime are you currently watching? (/Thread-What-anime-are-you-currently-watching)

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - Idek - Mar. 30, 2011

(Mar. 23, 2011  1:48 PM)Vongola-Hibari Wrote: Cowboy bebop is the best. Third place in all anime.

Yeah it is thats why I put it like ***this*** I freakin love the show my favorite character is Spike I like his laid back attitude and couldn't care less what you think personality.

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - LILHOBOHUNTER - Mar. 30, 2011

i find vampire knight and pandora heart sad ;-;

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - Boxy ID - Mar. 30, 2011

Im currently watching Hitman reborn. ive already watched the series before but ive got nothing to do. right now im on episode 70.

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - NoodooSoup - Apr. 03, 2011

I'm currently re-watching Soul Eater, since I just got the Funimation Channel on my TV. Sweet, anime everywhere! Grin
If you like funny, action Anime, then watch Soul Eater. It's so awesome and I love it so much. Plus, it has cool characters B)

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - Clonetos - Apr. 04, 2011

i wanna watch code geass should i or not i dunno but ATM i am watching azumanga daioh

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - Rustled Jimmies - Apr. 04, 2011

Trying to *slowly* watch Toradora!. Totally in love with it. I'm also watching Digimon: Xros Wars, Pokemon: Best Wishes, Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's (soon to be Yu-Gi-Oh! ZeXal), Suite PreCure, and .hack//Quantum OVA.

On hold are The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, CLANNAD, and Persona -Trinity Soul-, Big-O (missing episode 17, or Season 2, Episode 4), Metal Fight Beyblade (lack of subs), Kuroshitsuji, Season 2, Gundam 00 movie, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters (subbed), and Rockman.EXE Axess (lack of subs). All these are subbed (except Big-O)

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - Gamer420 - Apr. 14, 2011

I've started watching Code Geass, it's cool, but not as cool as Death Note so far.

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - Dude - Apr. 14, 2011

I'm checing out .hack//Quantum, right now.

It's a cute new series that features characters that have similar models to other characters from the series (Like a female version of Kite, for extra fan service)

So far, it almost doesn't have an actual story, but we'll see XD

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - Synth - Apr. 14, 2011

im currently watching(or,rewatching)gundam seed,code geass,soul eater,and bobo-bobobobo-bo(or whatever)

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - 桃太郎 - Apr. 14, 2011

I'm starting Mahou Shoujo MadokaMagica, and the only word to describe it, is "weird", because it really is. My friend says that the story gets good, and that I should stick with the series, but boy, if you watch the first episode of this, it gets really, REALLY weird and trippy at the end.

... I need to find more time to watch Explosion as well.

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - Wraith - Apr. 15, 2011

Code Geass, season one. I really do love this show, and I recommend it to anybody with good taste.

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - eclipse162 - Apr. 15, 2011

(Apr. 04, 2011  9:39 PM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: Trying to *slowly* watch Toradora!. Totally in love with it.

BOOP Toradora FTW. Pretty good.

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - kaiserEXE - Apr. 16, 2011

Madoka ep11 and 12 airing on the 21st of april.
Yes.

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - Ga' - Apr. 16, 2011

Moto-moto, Nano and Bey-Heart would kill you for having TMoHS on hold.... But I have been rewatching every episode of Inazuma Eleven. The only episodes I skipped were those 2 flashback episodes as the first 2 of the FFI arc which just detailed what happened during the Aliea Academy arc.

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - Dan - Apr. 16, 2011

Chobits was strange.. I watched it back in '06 'n whatnot and I never touched it past the first or second episode.
Right now though, Explosion!!11

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - ~BRS - Apr. 16, 2011

I'm currently watching K-ON! ._.
Good anime if you like music. o.e

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - wat - Apr. 16, 2011

Hanasaku Iroha, Kaiji Season 2, Madoka, K-ON, many others on the "to watch" list...
I usually end up watching only a few new shows each season. I dropped Denpa Onna...

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - flamefangs - Apr. 16, 2011

i say onepiece is the best pure classic!

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - Ultimate - Apr. 18, 2011

Xiaolin Showdown

I just finished watching the the end of season 3 not long ago, and now i'm watching amvs, like this.

BTW Raimundo became Team Leader AWESOME!!!

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - Sasukia - Apr. 18, 2011

I am watching Naruto, It is really boring sometimes. but you do tend to like it after awhile!
Also i am watching Bleach the greatest anime of are time, I could name of every episode in order right now (Cousin in the background " Your full of yourself & shut up i am trying to get my UGLY sleep " )
I can't believe Ichigo loses his Soul Reaper abilities

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - BeyPhilosopher - Apr. 19, 2011

Bleach is not good. (In response.) (Click to View)
Anyway, I'm currently watching Kenichi the Mightiest Disciple, because it is hilarious and pretty cool and action-ish.

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - eclipse162 - Apr. 19, 2011

Kay now I watch The World God Only Knows and Cardfight Vanguard and probably another suggested anime which is cool. I'm thinking High School Of The Dead?

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - Rustled Jimmies - Apr. 20, 2011

(Apr. 04, 2011  9:39 PM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: Trying to *slowly* watch Toradora!. Totally in love with it. I'm also watching Digimon: Xros Wars, Pokemon: Best Wishes, Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's (soon to be Yu-Gi-Oh! ZeXal), Suite PreCure, and .hack//Quantum OVA.

On hold are The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, CLANNAD, and Persona -Trinity Soul-, Big-O (missing episode 17, or Season 2, Episode 4), Metal Fight Beyblade (lack of subs), Kuroshitsuji, Season 2, Gundam 00 movie, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters (subbed), and Rockman.EXE Axess (lack of subs). All these are subbed (except Big-O)

Now adding Tiger & Bunny to the list of currently watched anime. Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's has been completed except for the Paradox movie.

It's awesome that the anime advertises certain companies, like BANDAI and Tamashii Nation, Pepsi, and SoftBank (japanese bank, I guess).

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - Chups - Apr. 20, 2011

Just out of Curiosity where do you guys watch these?

Im watching Naruto First Season. Im planning on watching the Whole thing Including Shippuden.
Im also Watching Best wishes.

Next - Death Note and The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya just because I need to.

RE: What anime are you currently watching? - Rustled Jimmies - Apr. 20, 2011

I usually go directly to the subgroups' websites to download the anime they're working on. I mostly base my criteria on subbers from
A) How well they sub compared to others
B) How frequently they get them out
C) Popularity

I've seen countless fansubs for Haruhi, Kuroshitsuji, and Toradora, both of which are already finished. So when looking for them, I head to NyaaTorrents, search for what I'm looking for, then DL from the (specific) files with the most seeds.

Otherwise, if it's not yet finish, and someone is currently following along with it, I go to the subbers' website(s) or search for the subs at Baka-Updates.