World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
"Fun" Beyblade Match Ideas - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: "Fun" Beyblade Match Ideas (/Thread-Fun-Beyblade-Match-Ideas)

"Fun" Beyblade Match Ideas - The Supreme One - Jun. 20, 2016

Okay, I know the title sounds like a spammy thread that someone who joined a few days ago might make, but bear with me for a second. Earlier I was thinking about ways to make Beyblade battles more about part knowledge and less about what's frequently used in tournaments or the tier list, and I came up with a few fun challenges to make free play more interesting. The ones I have so far apply mostly to MFB, but feel free to share your own ideas for any of the other series as well~

Match "Challenges"
Construct a Beyblade using one chrome wheel and one crystal wheel
Construct a Beyblade using a wheel from the first season
Construct a Beyblade that uses a 4D wheel (not Duo) in attack mode
Construct a Beyblade comprised of Attack, Stamina, and Defense parts (at least one of each)
Construct a "Tornado Staller" (must have either a stamina or defense wheel and a fully flat performance tip)
Construct a Beyblade with a rubber performance tip (can be either attack or defense)
Construct a Synchrom with two of the same chrome wheel
Construct a Beyblade with a spin track of 170 or higher (F230 is not allowed)
Construct a Beyblade with a spin track of 105 or lower
Construct a Beyblade with any 145 spin track
Construct a Beyblade with a performance tip from the B series
Construct a Beyblade with a performance tip from the S series
Construct a “stock” Beyblade (a Beyblade that can be found with all the same parts in a starter or booster set - random booster stocks not included)

Bonus: Construct a Beyblade whose parts have all been used by the same person throughout the anime (For example, Cosmic Pegasis 105 R2F)

RE: "Fun" Beyblade Match Ideas - brakizen - Oct. 05, 2021

cool ideas!

RE: "Fun" Beyblade Match Ideas - MagikHorse - Oct. 05, 2021

(Oct. 05, 2021  8:26 PM)brakizen Wrote: cool ideas!

Please don't revive threads after over 5 years of inactivity. "Necroposting" like this is rather frowned upon in most communities, and though the ideas are interesting it's really not important to say it.

RE: "Fun" Beyblade Match Ideas - GreaterLonginus - Oct. 06, 2021

(Oct. 05, 2021  11:42 PM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Oct. 05, 2021  8:26 PM)brakizen Wrote: cool ideas!

Please don't revive threads after over 5 years of inactivity. "Necroposting" like this is rather frowned upon in most communities, and though the ideas are interesting it's really not important to say it.

Wait that thread wasn't replied in for 5 YEARS?

RE: "Fun" Beyblade Match Ideas - MagikHorse - Oct. 06, 2021

(Oct. 06, 2021  8:17 AM)GreaterLonginus Wrote:
(Oct. 05, 2021  11:42 PM)MagikHorse Wrote: Please don't revive threads after over 5 years of inactivity. "Necroposting" like this is rather frowned upon in most communities, and though the ideas are interesting it's really not important to say it.

Wait that thread wasn't replied in for 5 YEARS?

Look at the top right corner of the first post. It was posted on June 20th 2016. Yes, this thread never got a reply in over 5 years. Check the posting dates before reviving threads unless the topic is actually notable enough to revive (e.g. the "whine about your breaks" thread is fine to bring back on occasion, a totally random one like this is probably not).