World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Product B-48 Starter Xeno Xcalibur .M.I - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Products (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Products)
+--- Thread: Product B-48 Starter Xeno Xcalibur .M.I (/Thread-Product-B-48-Starter-Xeno-Xcalibur-M-I)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

RE: B-48 Starter Xeno Xcalibur .M.I - Kai-V - Jul. 08, 2016

They would have to scrap the idea of a third 'layer' and just paint the red or blue plastic gold.

RE: B-48 Starter Xeno Xcalibur .M.I - Team Meteor - Jul. 08, 2016

The third layer seems reasonable to change
but why the Color scheme ?
Can it be legal for tournament use if the end of the sword breaks?
Is this a resonable burst to buy?

RE: B-48 Starter Xeno Xcalibur .M.I - Sakyo X2! - Jul. 09, 2016

New Xeno Xcalibur's recolor!
[Image: hobbyImg01.png]

RE: B-48 Starter Xeno Xcalibur .M.I - Hato - Jul. 09, 2016

(Jul. 08, 2016  6:36 PM)Team Meteor Wrote: The third layer seems reasonable to change

No, it is illegal. The Bey is broken, affecting its performance.

(Jul. 09, 2016  2:13 PM)シャカ Wrote: New Xeno Xcalibur's recolor!

Why does TAKARA-TOMY do this to us ;__;

RE: B-48 Starter Xeno Xcalibur .M.I - Kai-V - Jul. 09, 2016

Guys, we already knew about that recolour... It appeared in the latest CoroCoro magazine, I scanned all of the Beyblade pages and we posted them in the Bey News forum too, as well as in this topic.

RE: B-48 Starter Xeno Xcalibur .M.I - Team Meteor - Jul. 09, 2016

(Jul. 09, 2016  2:35 PM)Hato Wrote:
(Jul. 08, 2016  6:36 PM)Team Meteor Wrote: The third layer seems reasonable to change

No, it is illegal. The Bey is broken, affecting its performance.

(Jul. 09, 2016  2:13 PM)シャカ Wrote: New Xeno Xcalibur's recolor!

Why does TAKARA-TOMY do this to us ;__;
to take our money/yen
Even the end of the sword of the excaliber was crazy glued on or reinforced?
Forgot about the other copper/brown/gold color 2nd version

RE: B-48 Starter Xeno Xcalibur .M.I - Achi-baba - Jul. 09, 2016

Especially if it's glued on. In order for a part to be legal in a WBO tournament, all of your parts must be from Takara Tomy, Sono Kong/(The new Korean company for Burst), or Hasbro. They can't be modified in any way, especially if it would affect the performance, this includes being damaged in a way that changes the overall shape, weight, performance, etc.. And you can't use parts from other systems or in places that they weren't intended to fit.

RE: B-48 Starter Xeno Xcalibur .M.I - Team Meteor - Jul. 09, 2016

(Jul. 09, 2016  8:37 PM)earthwolf1404 Wrote: Especially if it's glued on. In order for a part to be legal in a WBO tournament, all of your parts must be from Takara Tomy, Sono Kong/(The new Korean company for Burst), or Hasbro. They can't be modified in any way, especially if it would affect the performance, this includes being damaged in a way that changes the overall shape, weight, performance, etc.. And you can't use parts from other systems or in places that they weren't intended to fit.
so I just would need to buy a new one?

(Jun. 18, 2016  12:16 AM)marutti Wrote:
When does it come out?
Can I buy this?
IA there a thread I can find more about this version?

RE: B-48 Starter Xeno Xcalibur .M.I - Hato - Jul. 09, 2016

Yes, you would need to buy a new one.

And it was already mentioned that it was for the CoroCoro lottery. There is only 100, and it is unlikely we will ever see them for sale, and if we do it'll be a ton of money. That's really about it, really.

RE: B-48 Starter Xeno Xcalibur .M.I - Sakyo X2! - Jul. 10, 2016

If Xeno Xcalibur breaks and I repair it perfectly,is it legal for WBO?

RE: B-48 Starter Xeno Xcalibur .M.I - Dracomageat - Jul. 10, 2016

No. There is no such thing as perfect repair and, even if you manage to avoid altering performance, it will be prone to breaking further.

RE: B-48 Starter Xeno Xcalibur .M.I - Team Meteor - Jul. 10, 2016

Is there a thread were I can see the more of the golden version?

RE: B-48 Starter Xeno Xcalibur .M.I - Kai-V - Jul. 10, 2016

(Jul. 10, 2016  2:28 PM)Team Meteor Wrote: Is there a thread were I can see the more of the golden version?

The only picture available is the one posted already, and here are the search results for "gold" in this topic, which gives you all the posts we have already had about this version a month ago... https://worldbeyblade.org/search.php?action=results&sid=7521574a092474b6208d779082b0eaaa

RE: B-48 Starter Xeno Xcalibur .M.I - marutti - Jul. 11, 2016

[Image: DrV24Iq.jpg]
My sword Launcher died.

RE: B-48 Starter Xeno Xcalibur .M.I - Izhkoort - Jul. 11, 2016

(Jul. 11, 2016  3:46 PM)marutti Wrote: My sword Launcher died.

oh, that's awful, only because of normal use?

RE: B-48 Starter Xeno Xcalibur .M.I - Hato - Jul. 11, 2016

Hoping this is another one-off like when we saw the first X2 break...

When did you notice that it started cracking (if it did)? The break makes me think the winder was bend, but even then I am surprised to see a break.

RE: B-48 Starter Xeno Xcalibur .M.I - marutti - Jul. 11, 2016

(Jul. 11, 2016  3:56 PM)Izhkoort Wrote:

I use normaly. I think I have to adjust my power because I crushed 2 right launchers in my hand.

RE: B-48 Starter Xeno Xcalibur .M.I - Hato - Jul. 11, 2016

(Jul. 11, 2016  4:49 PM)marutti Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2016  3:56 PM)Izhkoort Wrote:

I use normaly. I think I have to adjust my power because I crushed 2 right launchers in my hand.

Let's calm down there, Xhaka!

So maybe because you were launching too hard..? Interesting, and hopefully that is it so it's just a one-off.

RE: B-48 Starter Xeno Xcalibur .M.I - Nocto - Jul. 11, 2016

All of these breaks are really putting me off from buying more Burst. I can't imagine what kind of used shelf life this series will have when it has stopped being produced.

RE: B-48 Starter Xeno Xcalibur .M.I - juncction - Jul. 11, 2016

Yes... I have the same feeling...

I don't think any other Beyblade series has experienced so much breakage this early in the game. Their elaborate and detailed designs are really hurting their performance and durability. I'd probably never play with my X2 if I got one. It's the same feeling I have about my V2... I haven't played with it once.

RE: B-48 Starter Xeno Xcalibur .M.I - Kei - Jul. 11, 2016

The good news is that for whatever mistakes they're making initially, they have at least consistently been responding to and correcting them as time goes on. Teeth designs have become better, latest orange Light Launcher is the best one yet, BeyLaunchers have improved, V2 was fixed with the Kirin Green Version (and presumably all future versions including the one in RBV3), and so on. This also probably means that once released internationally, the versions released by Hasbro won't have these issues.

RE: B-48 Starter Xeno Xcalibur .M.I - Shu Kurenai - Jul. 11, 2016

so should i buy this or another bey because i can only buy won bey

RE: B-48 Starter Xeno Xcalibur .M.I - Kevo - Jul. 11, 2016

At least we can always buy cheaper duplicates from Hasbro.

RE: B-48 Starter Xeno Xcalibur .M.I - TrainiacJ - Jul. 12, 2016

What do you think the chances are of Hasbro releasing the Sword Launcher?

RE: B-48 Starter Xeno Xcalibur .M.I - Jinbee - Jul. 12, 2016

(Jul. 12, 2016  12:44 AM)TrainiacJ Wrote: What do you think the chances are of Hasbro releasing the Sword Launcher?

Honestly, I would predict that if they did, it would be sold separately as back in MFB, Hasbro never released the string with Storm Pegasis and didn't have any left spin string launcher, period, and because of the latter example, I'm having a feeling they might not release it but I sure hope they do.