World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Hey! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+---- Forum: Introduce Yourself! (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Introduce-Yourself)
+---- Thread: Hey! (/Thread-Hey--72689)

Hey! - VethixoDisco - Mar. 21, 2016

How's it going? I'm new to the forums but not to Beyblade. I guess this seems odd but I'm 26 and I was a serious blader from 2002-2005. My first blade was Roller Attacker. So I pretty much bladed from the beginning to the end of the original series. I don't blade anymore, but I do collect them or collect the ones I like (saint shields/white tigers). So I'm more interested in collecting/buying but I do love talking Beyblade as well. Great to meet ya'll. Also, was an occiasional lurker, but Zoroaste recommend that I join.

Cheers.

RE: Hey! - FIREFIRE CPB - Mar. 21, 2016

Welcome to WBO Friend! i'm FIREFIRE.

it's not odd at all. owner/founder of this site [Brad Tiller] is 27 year old, and many other are 20+. i'm 15 year old lol [i was blading since 2003]

also i have some tips for you!! register for beymap to find bladers and tournament near you and read Kai-V's pm. those things will be extremely useful for you in future
enjoy your stay here

RE: Hey! - VethixoDisco - Mar. 21, 2016

Ha. Guess it isn't that odd. Thanks for the welcome!

RE: Hey! - Morsoe - Mar. 21, 2016

Yo! Hey man same here 26 as well and there are bladers well in their 30's, I was exactly the same as well then stopped altogether, I collect and sell too so pm me. great to have another veteran join us!

RE: Hey! - SoSteve - Mar. 21, 2016

Welcome it really isn't as unusual like firefire said the owner is 27! I'm only 12 lol!

Anyway happy blading

RE: Hey! - Oi Shinji - Mar. 21, 2016

Hey!
Are you from Maine, too?
Zoroaste asked you to join, right?

RE: Hey! - Bey Brad - Mar. 21, 2016

Welcome to the WBO! I'm 27 and many members here are in their 20's. Smile

(Mar. 21, 2016  5:47 PM)Paul° Wrote: Hey!
Are you from Maine, too?

Nope, Washington D.C. I met/talked to Zoroaste through Ebay. I had some questions and he directed me here. Cool guy!

EDIT: Thanks to everyone who chimed in who's also into their 20's. Now, I don't feel so odd! Looking to have a good stay here.

(Mar. 21, 2016  5:50 PM)VethixoDisco Wrote:
Are you from Maine, too?

Nope, Washington D.C. I met/talked to Zoroaste through Ebay. I had some questions and he directed me here. Cool guy!

Yeah, his Ebay store is awesome, too!
XD
Just curious, did you buy any HMS Beys from him?
XD

RE: Hey! - FIREFIRE CPB - Mar. 21, 2016

Are you from Maine, too?

cool. if Zoro is in your contact. I'm sure you not have any issue here

have fun!!!!!

(Mar. 21, 2016  5:54 PM)Paul° Wrote:
Are you from Maine, too?

XD
XD

I did not. I bought some plastics from him though.

(Mar. 21, 2016  5:58 PM)VethixoDisco Wrote:
(Mar. 21, 2016  5:54 PM)Paul° Wrote:
(Mar. 21, 2016  5:50 PM)VethixoDisco Wrote: Nope, Washington D.C. I met/talked to Zoroaste through Ebay. I had some questions and he directed me here. Cool guy!

XD
XD

I did not. I bought some plastics from him though.

Oh, thanks for letting me know!
XD
I hope the Beyblade community in New England expands, Zoro seems to be the only guy there...
Grin

RE: Hey! - Zoroaste - Mar. 21, 2016

Awesome man, you joined! Welcome!!. Yeah. I am 33, lol. (Dont tell anybody). Haha
But yeah, feel free to pm me anytime with any questions at all.
And yeah. Once Burst drops world wide, there WILL be a New England community. Lol. If i have to start buyig them their beys myself!! I need tourneys and beypoints Crying

(Mar. 21, 2016  6:53 PM)Zoroaste Wrote: Awesome man, you joined! Welcome!!. Yeah. I am 33, lol. (Dont tell anybody). Haha
But yeah, feel free to pm me anytime with any questions at all.
And yeah. Once Burst drops world wide, there WILL be a New England community. Lol. If i have to start buyig them their beys myself!! I need tourneys and beypoints Crying

Yay!
I'll be there to challenge you!
XD