World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Product B-32 Shoot Support Rubber - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Products (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Products)
+--- Thread: Product B-32 Shoot Support Rubber (/Thread-Product-B-32-Shoot-Support-Rubber)

Pages: 1 2

B-32 Shoot Support Rubber - Kai-V - Oct. 28, 2015

A new accessory to be released around February 22nd 2016. It will cost approximately 800 yen.

This is finally the Burst handle rubber equivalent, so now everyone will be able to stop using the Metal Fight Beyblade version hah. It should be blue.

[Image: Wppva68.png]

Comes with :
2 x Shoot Support Rubber for BeyLauncher handle (one blue and one red)
2 x Shoot Support Rubber for Light Launcher winder handle (one red and one blue)

RE: B-32 Shoot Support Rubber - Bey Brad - Oct. 28, 2015

Wait, do you mean this is the same as the MFB Launcher Rubber? Or something else?

RE: B-32 Shoot Support Rubber - Kai-V - Oct. 28, 2015

It certainly looks like it hah.

RE: B-32 Shoot Support Rubber - Bey Brad - Oct. 28, 2015

¥800 seems like a lot for such a thing, although I guess it will include a few.

RE: B-32 Shoot Support Rubber - Kai-V - Oct. 28, 2015

The retail price will probably be around 600 yen, actually.

RE: B-32 Shoot Support Rubber - Minion - Oct. 30, 2015

Huzzah! This plastic grip really doesn't do it for me. Though I was really hoping for something weighted/metal.

RE: B-32 Shoot Support Rubber - mudorios - Oct. 30, 2015

well, lets notgive up hope yet. burst is just starting out!

RE: B-32 Shoot Support Rubber - Deathscyther04 - Dec. 17, 2015

Any idea if there's a prototype render of this like the other releases that are forthcoming?

RE: B-32 Shoot Support Rubber - Bey Brad - Dec. 17, 2015

if there was it would be here Smile

RE: B-32 Shoot Support Rubber - Kai-V - Dec. 17, 2015

It looks exactly like Metal Fight Beyblade's Launcher Rubber, as mentioned in the first post : http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BB-81-Launcher-Rubber

RE: B-32 Shoot Support Rubber - Deathscyther04 - Dec. 18, 2015

Ah, thanks guys.

RE: B-32 Shoot Support Rubber - Kai-V - Feb. 11, 2016

As a matter of fact, this is a Launcher Rubber that is remoulded so it follows the inward curve of the Burst BeyLauncher handle :

RE: B-32 Shoot Support Rubber - Bey Brad - Feb. 11, 2016

Are there separate designs for the BeyLauncher and Light Launcher? Crazy. I hope it will work with the Longwinder.

RE: B-32 Shoot Support Rubber - Kai-V - Feb. 14, 2016

You are right : this item comes with two Shoot Support Rubbers for the BeyLauncher handle, and two Shoot Support Rubbers for the Light Launchers (winder handle). So four in total.

RE: B-32 Shoot Support Rubber - Bey Brad - Feb. 14, 2016

Really cool. Shame about the garish colors; black and white would've been preferable. Unhappy

RE: B-32 Shoot Support Rubber - Kai-V - Feb. 15, 2016

Apparently at least two of the colours are really blue and red, and I am not sure these rubbers actually look more comfortable than just using the handle ...

[Image: Wppva68.png]

RE: B-32 Shoot Support Rubber - OkinawamTS - Feb. 15, 2016

really wondering if it's really in rubber. Especially the red one on the winder, looks to be hard plastic

RE: B-32 Shoot Support Rubber - Bey Brad - Feb. 15, 2016

I really hope they would not be plastic, as it would destroy the main reason I want this (BeyLauncher handle recoil).

RE: B-32 Shoot Support Rubber - Kai-V - Feb. 19, 2016

So there are really only two colours, and blue is exclusively for the Rubber that is compatible with the BeyLauncher and red exclusively for Light Launchers ... ? https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cbh8o2XUYAAGtWM.jpg

Why would we even want that many of each, especially of the same colour ...

RE: B-32 Shoot Support Rubber - Hato - Feb. 19, 2016

(Feb. 19, 2016  1:08 AM)Kai-V Wrote: So there are really only two colours, and blue is exclusively for the Rubber that is compatible with the BeyLauncher and red exclusively for Light Launchers ... ?

Really? From what I saw, it was 1 of each colour (blue and red)..

My eyes could be deceiving me, but whatever it turns out to be, I'll still be trying to get this! Grin

RE: B-32 Shoot Support Rubber - Kai-V - Feb. 19, 2016

Ah yes, there is one red and one blue for each type of Rubber, you are right. Still hah.

RE: B-32 Shoot Support Rubber - Manicben - Feb. 20, 2016

(Feb. 19, 2016  1:45 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Ah yes, there is one red and one blue for each type of Rubber, you are right. Still hah.

Indeed from gankoba's video there's four in the pack, one red and one blue for each type just like Brad said. So... they've upped their game this time round. Increased it by one and made two different types to satisfy both ripcord and string users. Nice one TT

RE: B-32 Shoot Support Rubber - Leo Burst - Feb. 27, 2016

May be just a fluke, but after a bit of launching I noticed the string launcher never whacked me on my knuckles, so huge plus for launcher rubbers!!

RE: B-32 Shoot Support Rubber - Kei - Mar. 03, 2016

Just got these and they've left a good first impression. Haven't used them too much, but I like how they feel.

RE: B-32 Shoot Support Rubber - FIREFIRE CPB - Mar. 03, 2016

hey can anyone tell me, does it worth getting? because i was thinking of buying 1