World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
WBO comic series - Community based beyblade comic - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: WBO comic series - Community based beyblade comic (/Thread-WBO-comic-series-Community-based-beyblade-comic)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: WBO comic series - Community based beyblade comic - Meta madness - Oct. 12, 2015

(Oct. 12, 2015  8:45 PM)BAWB18 Wrote: Ok cool. And are you releasing an issue of the WBO comic series every day of the week?

Only this week, the reason why you can find here.

RE: WBO comic series - Community based beyblade comic - Jinbee - Oct. 12, 2015

Okay, I don't know how it's possible but this topped episode 7, it had me laughing when Bladerguy2 mislaunched, and the conversation BAWB18 and Stoney was funny!

EDIT: Ah yeah I know who the host is... YUJI NAKA!

Kidding, but I know who it is.

RE: WBO comic series - Community based beyblade comic - Neo - Oct. 12, 2015

I'm dying of laughter from that ending...
LOL

RE: WBO comic series - Community based beyblade comic - Meta madness - Oct. 13, 2015

We only have 4 more people (Excluding myself and the guy who's clearly in the next episode) to reveal. Which means that after that I'll still be making more of these~ Though i'll have the rouster completed by then. So those of you who are waiting eagerly to show up...your time will come soon, there is only 4 of you left.

(Oct. 12, 2015  9:31 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: Okay, I don't know how it's possible but this topped episode 7, it had me laughing when Bladerguy2 mislaunched, and the conversation BAWB18 and Stoney was funny!

Maybe you can say...I have a sense of humor..... Tongue_out

I seriously hope i didn't embarrass bladerguy2 or Bawb18, though it was brief.

(Oct. 12, 2015  11:52 PM)Neo Wrote: I'm dying of laughter from that ending...
LOL

3 more seconds til rekt time is over...

RE: WBO comic series - Community based beyblade comic - BAWB18 - Oct. 13, 2015

Don't worry about it Meta I'm not embarrassed. And I'm super excited for tomorrow's issue. I want to know who the song belongs to and if I battle him.
And if I do I bet I will win. If it were real life I would destroy him. They don't call me mini Kei for nothing.

RE: WBO comic series - Community based beyblade comic - Hato - Oct. 13, 2015

That was great. Brilliant work, Meta. Grin

RE: WBO comic series - Community based beyblade comic - Meta madness - Oct. 13, 2015

(Oct. 13, 2015  1:05 AM)BAWB18 Wrote: Don't worry about it Meta I'm not embarrassed. And I'm super excited for tomorrow's issue. I want to know who the song belongs to and if I battle him.
And if I do I bet I will win. If it were real life I would destroy him. They don't call me mini Kei for nothing.

That's a relief, I don't want to completely embarrass someone.

you just reminded me i got to compose another track for this also, I gotta keep that note of refrence on mini kei.

(Oct. 13, 2015  1:14 AM)Hato Wrote: That was great. Brilliant work, Meta. Grin

Much appreciated, Hato.

RE: WBO comic series - Community based beyblade comic - Flame~Capricorn - Oct. 13, 2015

My hope is that at least one of the four is my henchman /associate. (By mudorios, i didn't log off when I was done and mud didn't check.)

flame~capricorn did not authorize this post.

New song added in the OP.

-majestics mountains

(Oct. 13, 2015  1:54 AM)Flame~Capricorn Wrote: (By mudorios, i didn't log off when I was done and mud didn't check.)

reminds me of my youth, sharing cpus.

RE: WBO comic series - Community based beyblade comic - Bladerguy2 - Oct. 13, 2015

Launching with my hands!! That's awesome!!!

New song added into the OP - Neo vs Bawb18

Possibly one of the best battles I've drawn so far really is in this one.

Hardest things when it came to episode was how I was going to represent Neo, yeah. The meme material is there but the dudes also pretty serious. So it came down to who he's facing...which...Well...

Episode 11: Neo, HMS and Saturn master

RE: WBO comic series - Community based beyblade comic - Jinbee - Oct. 13, 2015

If Neo is Saturn master then I'd be NES master, MissingNo. would know that.

(Oct. 13, 2015  8:30 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: If Neo is Saturn master then I'd be NES master, MissingNo. would know that.

But the Saturn is superior~

RE: WBO comic series - Community based beyblade comic - Jinbee - Oct. 13, 2015

(Oct. 13, 2015  8:37 PM)Meta madness Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2015  8:30 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: If Neo is Saturn master then I'd be NES master, MissingNo. would know that.

NERRRRFUUUURRRRR! NES POWER!

I liked the comic though, are these next characters going to have a poster?

(Oct. 13, 2015  8:39 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2015  8:37 PM)Meta madness Wrote:

NERRRRFUUUURRRRR! NES POWER!

I liked the comic though, are these next characters going to have a poster?

Yes, every introduced from Bawb18 all the way until the final one listed to be brought in will be a poster of there own before I make a poster containing everyone who signed up to be in this comic.

RE: WBO comic series - Community based beyblade comic - mudorios - Oct. 13, 2015

(Oct. 12, 2015  8:23 PM)Meta madness Wrote: This is the last episode that will feature jinbee,missingno., unikitty, manicben, hato,flame Capricorn, and real Libra for a while. Gotta focus on the other WBO faces now.

i see i wasnt included in that list. so thats good. it means ill be in another episode or two very soon.

Best one so far good job Meta!

(Oct. 13, 2015  9:15 PM)mudorios Wrote: i see i wasnt included in that list. so thats good. it means ill be in another episode or two very soon.

Your thirst for re-appearing a lot more disturbs me, though be patient.

(Oct. 13, 2015  9:56 PM)BAWB18 Wrote: Best one so far good job Meta!

lol thank you~

RE: WBO comic series - Community based beyblade comic - mudorios - Oct. 13, 2015

im not trying to disturb you, lol. someone keeps getting on my computer and posting stuff like that. i bet its flame. (for what I did.) sorry, just ignore stuff like that.

RE: WBO comic series - Community based beyblade comic - Bladerguy2 - Oct. 13, 2015

YES YES YES haha You are doing great. This is a seriously halarious series. I'm going to go practice my handspin

Hold on did I lose that battle?

RE: WBO comic series - Community based beyblade comic - DaJetsnake - Oct. 13, 2015

(Oct. 13, 2015  11:49 PM)BAWB18 Wrote: Hold on did I lose that battle?
Seems like it,also is your combo Basalt Anubis BD?

RE: WBO comic series - Community based beyblade comic - BAWB18 - Oct. 14, 2015

(Oct. 13, 2015  11:53 PM)Jetsnake1 Wrote:

Yes it is my combo.

RE: WBO comic series - Community based beyblade comic - Jinbee - Oct. 14, 2015

There's no realistic rules IIRC, since M145MS did serious damage from my memory of this series, otherwise people would spam Dragooon synchromes.

I'm pretty sure you could have Genbull Dragoon F230CF and still lose to Poison M145MS, but that's for Meta madness to decide.

RE: WBO comic series - Community based beyblade comic - mudorios - Oct. 14, 2015

(Oct. 14, 2015  12:03 AM)BAWB18 Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2015  11:53 PM)Jetsnake1 Wrote:

Yes it is my combo. I don't know how It makes sense for me to lose especially when the bey that beat me is plastic. And the user is a lower rank than me by A LOT!!! and I mean A LOT!!! No offense Neo.

because this is a manga. and logic and physics dont apply to a manga.