World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Where to buy Beyblade Burst products from Japan! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Bey Marketplace (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Bey-Marketplace)
+--- Thread: Where to buy Beyblade Burst products from Japan! (/Thread-Where-to-buy-Beyblade-Burst-products-from-Japan)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: Where to buy Beyblade Burst products from Japan! - Cannon - Dec. 01, 2015

HLJ restocked a majority of items, including Wyvern, the initial releases and now even RB1 and the Beylauncher.

RE: Where to buy Beyblade Burst products from Japan! - PengiunXS - Dec. 05, 2015

Anyone know how long HLJ takes on standard shipping, I know it says 10-30 days but I was just wondering if anyone in the US has ordered from them. Prices are great just not looking to spend a ton on shipping/or wait a month.

RE: Where to buy Beyblade Burst products from Japan! - Cannon - Dec. 05, 2015

(Dec. 05, 2015  12:40 AM)PengiunXS Wrote: Anyone know how long HLJ takes on standard shipping, I know it says 10-30 days but I was just wondering if anyone in the US has ordered from them. Prices are great just not looking to spend a ton on shipping/or wait a month.

I'm not from the US, but it takes less than 2 weeks to Australia.

RE: Where to buy Beyblade Burst products from Japan! - BeyderAndy - Dec. 06, 2015

it depends, 3-5 days if everything goes smoothly, but sometimes the custom will hold it for 1-2 weeks. using Japan EMS.

RE: Where to buy Beyblade Burst products from Japan! - Leo Burst - Dec. 10, 2015

Buy from me at retail price. As soon as payment is recieved I buy and ship. Check my sig for details. Extremely fast

RE: Where to buy Beyblade Burst products from Japan! - Bey Brad - Dec. 20, 2015

hlj.com has the December 2015 releases up for pre-order Smile

RE: Where to buy Beyblade Burst products from Japan! - FIREFIRE CPB - Dec. 21, 2015

which onlineseller have burst cheapest and most relible? as i want to buy each and every release of burst.

note:- i'm from India, i will buy in March-October

RE: Where to buy Beyblade Burst products from Japan! - FIREFIRE CPB - Feb. 13, 2016

hi can anyone tell me where i can find random layer collection full set?

RE: Where to buy Beyblade Burst products from Japan! - Burst - Feb. 13, 2016

(Feb. 13, 2016  7:59 AM)FOUNTAIN-FIRE Wrote: hi can anyone tell me where i can find random layer collection full set?
Hey,
Usually I see some Random Layers BG-01 Full set on YJA for Grabs sometimes from 1800 To 2500 Yens.
Around 23 $ excluding Shipping And all.
Cheers !!!
Burst.

RE: Where to buy Beyblade Burst products from Japan! - ~Mana~ - Jun. 05, 2016

Since it's been a few months since this thread had a post, is it still up-to-date on recommendations? What are people's preferences on where they get their Burst products from?

I'm looking to expand my range of parts (as I was limited at yesterday's tournament), but I'm not sure where exactly is best to head to, and some of the sites in the OP don't list the Beys after a certain release, haha.

RE: Where to buy Beyblade Burst products from Japan! - ForZ - Jun. 05, 2016

(Jun. 05, 2016  8:03 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: Since it's been a few months since this thread had a post, is it still up-to-date on recommendations? What are people's preferences on where they get their Burst products from?

I'm looking to expand my range of parts (as I was limited at yesterday's tournament), but I'm not sure where exactly is best to head to, and some of the sites in the OP don't list the Beys after a certain release, haha.

I get my stuff from HLJ, but their selection is pretty bad. Amazon actually has a pretty decent selection but sometimes the prices people ship at are ridiculous.

RE: Where to buy Beyblade Burst products from Japan! - Brisk AquarioHD - Jun. 05, 2016

There's this ebay seller I found. He's now selling Burst items at a reasonable price: http://www.ebay.com/usr/megames?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2754

I bought 4 DL Burst Beys from him. He doesn't seem bad at all.

RE: Where to buy Beyblade Burst products from Japan! - jonahblader13 - Jun. 17, 2016

How much is HLJ shipping?

RE: Where to buy Beyblade Burst products from Japan! - Kai-V - Jun. 17, 2016

Relatively inexpensive, but it really depends on how big and how heavy what you order is. We cannot give you any number.

RE: Where to buy Beyblade Burst products from Japan! - Cookie Bouquets - Jun. 17, 2016

(Jun. 17, 2016  1:47 AM)jonahblader13 Wrote: How much is HLJ shipping?

Depends on package weight and shipping method, but as a general statement, pretty low IMO

RE: Where to buy Beyblade Burst products from Japan! - SUGOI-KONICHEWA - Jul. 11, 2016

Hi uh I was just wondering what's the best one overall place to buy burst products because I use eBay and the only downside is that prices are expensive

RE: Where to buy Beyblade Burst products from Japan! - Dracieleone - Jul. 27, 2016

Someone on 4chan wants to know if this site is trustworthy.

http://tokutakutoys-bey.ocnk.biz/product/701

RE: Where to buy Beyblade Burst products from Japan! - Hato - Jul. 27, 2016

(Jul. 27, 2016  1:46 AM)Dracieleone Wrote: Someone on 4chan wants to know if this site is trustworthy.

Why yes it is; the person who runs it is actually on this site! ;D Shout out to @[OkinawamTS].

RE: Where to buy Beyblade Burst products from Japan! - OkinawamTS - Jul. 27, 2016

I guess it's the same guy who email me about 2 days ago, asking if my site was trustful
which I told him that I was OkinawamTS from WBO and that my site, ebay store or blog are quite well known from the Beyblade world

(Jul. 27, 2016  1:46 AM)Dracieleone Wrote: Someone on 4chan wants to know if this site is trustworthy.

RE: Where to buy Beyblade Burst products from Japan! - Kai-V - Jul. 27, 2016

I never thought anybody would still use 4chan in 2016 hah.

RE: Where to buy Beyblade Burst products from Japan! - Hato - Jul. 27, 2016

(Jul. 27, 2016  2:43 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I never thought anybody would still use 4chan in 2016 hah.

Apparently so; actually saw somebody post the upcoming Beyblade releases there.

But, I won't derail this topic any longer Tongue_out

RE: Where to buy Beyblade Burst products from Japan! - TimeOut - Jul. 27, 2016

Hey guys, just thought I'd throw this out there as well, if you don't care about having releases as soon as they come out (usually gets them a week or two later) my bud pvccard.expert (has a store on ebay as well, but much better prices off of it) has some of the best prices available for burst (and mfb actually) (especially if you order a lot at once to offset the shipping cost) and can acquire an extremely large amount of stuff like random boosters (someone here ordered 3 cases from him of rb3). PM me if you'd like me to put you in contact with him.

RE: Where to buy Beyblade Burst products from Japan! - jamie - Sep. 22, 2016

Hey guys I was wondering if you buy beyblade burst beys on amazon Japan would they ship them to Canada ?

RE: Where to buy Beyblade Burst products from Japan! - Kai-V - Sep. 22, 2016

(Sep. 22, 2016  10:13 PM)jamie Wrote: Hey guys I was wondering if you buy beyblade burst beys on amazon Japan would they ship them to Canada ?

No, you need a middleman service.

RE: Where to buy Beyblade Burst products from Japan! - jamie - Sep. 22, 2016

Oh ok thanks for telling me I will use mail order Japan