World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Product B-00 α Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary: Amaterios Aero Assault - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Products (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Products)
+--- Thread: Product B-00 α Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary: Amaterios Aero Assault (/Thread-Product-B-00-%CE%B1-Beyblade-Burst-exclusive-legendary-Amaterios-Aero-Assault)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

RE: Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary : Umaterios Aero Assault - AcidGamingHD - Aug. 19, 2015

Do you know the difference between Accel and Assault? Plus, I hope there's a driver with a rubber bottom! Grin

RE: Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary : Umaterios Aero Assault - Hato - Aug. 19, 2015

(Aug. 19, 2015  3:25 AM)AcidGamingHD Wrote: Do you know the difference between Accel and Assault? Plus, I hope there's a driver with a rubber bottom! Grin

By first impressions, Assault seems wider, like the MFB WF tip.

also, when playing the game, seems like i win by clicking really fast. going to get my mother next time to help me spam click when i get enough beypoints xD

RE: Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary : Umaterios Aero Assault - Zoroaste - Aug. 19, 2015

Yeah they are all plastic as far as we know right now. They are going to have to make the beys harder to burst before releasing rubber tips, or attack types would dominate. Probably in the next season or series or whatever you want to call it

RE: Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary : Umaterios Aero Assault - Hato - Aug. 19, 2015

(Aug. 19, 2015  3:30 AM)Zoroaste Wrote: Yeah they are all plastic as far as we know right now. They are going to have to make the beys harder to burst before releasing rubber tips, or attack types would dominate. Probably in the next season or series or whatever you want to call it

Haha, so true. I hope they release it soon.

Also:
SION! PLEASE PLAY THE GAME!! WE NEEEEED YOOOU!

RE: Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary : Umaterios Aero Assault - Bey Brad - Aug. 19, 2015

I think the clicking speed has very little to do with it. Look at how slowly the guy in the video I posted was clicking. My guess is that this is luck-based.

@[OkinawamTS], could you please let us know where exactly we need to click and what we can expect to have to do if we win? I saw some people on Twitter in Japan saying there is a "back" button that you can click accidentally and lose your BeyPoints. (https://twitter.com/sarena4649/status/633796477450452992)

RE: Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary : Umaterios Aero Assault - Kei - Aug. 19, 2015

Just played. I had enough points for eight tries. No dice.

RE: Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary : Umaterios Aero Assault - LMAO - Aug. 19, 2015

I just played it, I lost, wow what a rush.

I accidentally stopped and thought it was over and right when I stopped rapidly clicking it said I lost.

Ugh

RE: Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary : Umaterios Aero Assault - Kevo - Aug. 19, 2015

So I just won..
What now? Speechless

(Aug. 19, 2015  3:57 AM)LMAO Wrote: I just played it, I lost, wow what a rush.

I accidentally stopped and thought it was over and right when I stopped rapidly clicking it said I lost.

Ugh

We need to get Sion to do this. He has many BeyPoints too! Let's hope a WBO member can get there hands on this soon!

EDIT: AAAAAND KEV WON! Grin

@[Blader_Kev], I say contact OkinawamTS Smile he's a good middleman

RE: Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary : Umaterios Aero Assault - Kei - Aug. 19, 2015

Blader_Kev, I believe you need to click the red text. It says something about a form.

RE: Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary : Umaterios Aero Assault - Bey Brad - Aug. 19, 2015

I'm PRETTY SURE you're supposed to click the orange text and then you'll be able to enter your address. I'm PRETTY sure that big blue button is the back button that you're not supposed to click. But I'm not 100% sure.

Also guys, don't click on the final yellow button more than once, or you might end up clicking that back button.

RE: Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary : Umaterios Aero Assault - Kevo - Aug. 19, 2015

(Aug. 19, 2015  4:00 AM)Kei Wrote: Blader_Kev, I believe you need to click the red text. It says something about a form.
Oh ok. And from there? I don't want to mess it up or something. Lol

We don't know. I expect you'll have to put in your Japanese address.

(Aug. 19, 2015  4:02 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: We don't know. I expect you'll have to put in your Japanese address.
Yup that's exactly what it says. Notice how it says they won't ship overseas lol. Anyways this feels so unreal XD

Talk to OkinawamTS; he's a good middleman.

That's my only suggestion.. Anybody got any others? Smile

Do you have a Japanese address to use? If not, you can get one at Tenso.com. Or I can send you my Japanese Tenso address and I'd forward the package onto you.

Here's some notifications I got.

No, it means you get bonus points for the next month. And that you can't try to get Umaterios again for a month.

RE: Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary : Umaterios Aero Assault - LMAO - Aug. 19, 2015

Oki just mentioned that it's like 2x the amount of Beypoints for a month.

(Aug. 19, 2015  4:09 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: No, it means you get bonus points for the next month. And that you can't try to get Umaterios again for a month.
Oh ok my mistake. I'll try to contact OkinawamTS ASAP, but if not I'll let you know as well. Smile

RE: Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary : Umaterios Aero Assault - Barreto - Aug. 19, 2015

(Aug. 19, 2015  4:07 AM)Blader_Kev Wrote: Here's some notifications I got.

I think OkinawamTS said the second one is that you basically get double Beypoints from now until September 18.

I can't believe you played it not knowing where you would send it to if you won ... lol

RE: Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary : Umaterios Aero Assault - 1234beyblade - Aug. 19, 2015

Can you win more than one if you have more than one account?

(Aug. 19, 2015  4:48 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I can't believe you played it not knowing where you would send it to if you won ... lol
After looking at what others were saying, I didn't have my hopes up, so I wasn't expecting to win at all. Lol

(Aug. 19, 2015  4:49 AM)1234beyblade Wrote: Can you win more than one if you have more than one account?

If you have points on multiple accounts, I guess? Though they might notice if you use the same name or address.