World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Product B-00 α Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary: Amaterios Aero Assault - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Products (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Products)
+--- Thread: Product B-00 α Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary: Amaterios Aero Assault (/Thread-Product-B-00-%CE%B1-Beyblade-Burst-exclusive-legendary-Amaterios-Aero-Assault)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

RE: Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary : Umaterios Aero Assault - Ninja Blader - Aug. 16, 2015

Thanks zorosto. I have very less beypoints thats why I was worried.

RE: Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary : Umaterios Aero Assault - Kujikato - Aug. 16, 2015

IIRC V145 was a really niche piece for spin stealers or for Basalt TR145 RF which was a more stamina oriented Basalt R145 RF/R2F

I don't think I'll be grabbing this unless it turns out really strong. It'll end up in my collection for display only at best if I ended up acquiring it.

RE: Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary : Umaterios Aero Assault - Bey Brad - Aug. 18, 2015

I think Amaterios Aero Assault might be the real name after all. Just saw a Japanese Blader remark on Twitter that this legendary Beyblade has unified initials — that is, each part begins with the letter A.

RE: Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary : Umaterios Aero Assault - Kai-V - Aug. 18, 2015

(Aug. 18, 2015  2:41 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I think Amaterios Aero Assault might be the real name after all. Just saw a Japanese Blader remark on Twitter that this legendary Beyblade has unified initials — that is, each part begins with the letter A.

ア is unified in all three names, sure, but it has been printed as Umaterios.

RE: Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary : Umaterios Aero Assault - Zoroaste - Aug. 18, 2015

Yeah google translate spells it with an A, looks like they get some of it wrong though, so I guess that doesn't necessarily mean anything

RE: Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary : Umaterios Aero Assault - Kai-V - Aug. 18, 2015

(Aug. 18, 2015  2:54 AM)Zoroaste Wrote: Yeah google translate spells it with an A, looks like they get some of it wrong though, so I guess that doesn't necessarily mean anything

Google Translate never beats a human.

RE: Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary : Umaterios Aero Assault - Bey Brad - Aug. 18, 2015

(Aug. 18, 2015  2:46 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 18, 2015  2:41 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I think Amaterios Aero Assault might be the real name after all. Just saw a Japanese Blader remark on Twitter that this legendary Beyblade has unified initials — that is, each part begins with the letter A.

Ahh, OK. Interesting choice.

RE: Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary : Umaterios Aero Assault - Zoroaste - Aug. 18, 2015

(Aug. 18, 2015  2:56 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Google Translate never beats a human.
Yeah it translates things really weird sometimes, because it can't understand context I guess

(Aug. 18, 2015  2:58 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Aug. 18, 2015  2:46 AM)Kai-V Wrote:

Ahh, OK. Interesting choice.

Basically, if it gets changed to Amaterios in the future (which even I cannot say is impossible), it should be a big surprise and they would be going back on essentially a 'promise', because Umaterios is not a matter of interpretation right now.

RARE BEY GET BATTLE COMING IN TWELVE HOURS!

https://beyblade.takaratomy.co.jp/info_detail?myPost=140

August 18, 2015 (Tuesday) 21: 00 ~ 22: 00
Publication of Rare Bey Get Battle

RE: Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary : Umaterios Aero Assault - Kei - Aug. 18, 2015

Awesome!

Server will crash. Calling it now haha.

Woooooooo!!!!!!!!! Gimme that legendary bey!!!!! Although honestly I am gonna wait and see how it works, if possible, before I try it

RE: Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary : Umaterios Aero Assault - Classik - Aug. 18, 2015

Im confused. What is this?

It's like Quetzalcoatl for burst. You spend points to have a chance at winning an exclusive bey

Can't wait to see those sharp teeth get wrecked :')

Are they confirmed to be sharp yet?

Haha, no confirmation. Part of my hope is that they actually delayed this to work on that issue, but after seeing the new Valkyrie, I'm not hopeful. Still, it seems like it will have sharp teeth to deal with the recoil just like Valkyrie and Deathscyther do. But maybe not!

Yeah, unfortunately, if I had to guess, I would have to guess that you are right. But I guess we can hope for the better. Hopefully they pushed it back because they were still working on the actual bey. It will only earn it's title of legendary, though, if it is better than Valkyrie and doesn't turn to carp after its teeth wear. Let's hope that their thinking is along those lines
Any guesses as to how much it will go for on ebay when the first people post it on there? I bet $200+, something ridiculous like that

RE: Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary : Umaterios Aero Assault - OkinawamTS - Aug. 18, 2015

Once again, TakaraTomy modified the date of the game
now the maintenance for the game will be tomorrow, and the game should start tomorrow from 9:00am Japan time of course
if they dont modify it again

RE: Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary : Umaterios Aero Assault - Siⱺn - Aug. 18, 2015

(Aug. 18, 2015  11:38 AM)OkinawamTS Wrote: Once again, TakaraTomy modified the date of the game
now the maintenance for the game will be tomorrow, and the game should start tomorrow from 9:00am Japan time of course
if they dont modify it again

They better not Argh!

Well, I at least hope it will work once it's launched ...

RE: Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary : Umaterios Aero Assault - Zoroaste - Aug. 19, 2015

Maintenance is underway!!! So who is gonna be the guinea pig? Whoever does it first should take screen shots and post them

RE: Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary : Umaterios Aero Assault - Hato - Aug. 19, 2015

(Aug. 19, 2015  1:00 AM)Zoroaste Wrote: Maintenance is underway!!! So who is gonna be the guinea pig? Whoever does it first should take screen shots and post them

I volunteer Sion as tribute.

RE: Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary : Umaterios Aero Assault - Kai-V - Aug. 19, 2015

It only works in the app, not online. However, that is the weirdest 'game' I have ever seen ... Basically there is just one button, and you tap it to make it show the next scene of the 'battle' with the same CGI for the Beyblade Burst anime, and eventually it shows you the outcome of the battle after both 'bit beasts' fight. I think you own Valkyrie but who knows ?

I also have no idea how to take screenshots on my Samsung Galaxy Note II. To be honest, this is no battle anyway, and you probably just have to be very lucky to be picked as the winner of that battle you are not at all involved in ... Apparently there is no limit to how many times per day you can try it out though.

EDIT : Or perhaps there is, since it now does not let me 'play' it again.

RE: Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary : Umaterios Aero Assault - Zoroaste - Aug. 19, 2015

Seconded. It's up!!! Ok cool. Thanks Kai-V for the info. But you need a Japanese address ready to go in case you win I assume?