World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Product B-00 α Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary: Amaterios Aero Assault - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Products (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Products)
+--- Thread: Product B-00 α Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary: Amaterios Aero Assault (/Thread-Product-B-00-%CE%B1-Beyblade-Burst-exclusive-legendary-Amaterios-Aero-Assault)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

RE: B-00 α Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary: Amaterios Aero Assault - Burst - Jan. 28, 2016

(Jan. 28, 2016  5:16 AM)OkinawamTS Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2016  4:37 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I wonder if it will be easier to win one from this machine. I haven't seen anyone post a photo of it yet.

so far it's really hard to win a parts,
coz like I wrote it previously on over 250 tickets(if not over 300) that they gave on Saturday to play the game.
The BeyTerminal staff told me that only 10 people won a parts
and on Sunday they gave more than 300 tickets, but I couldnt get any and no idea if anybody could win a parts.

but I found out that one of my BeyLogger friend that I made on Sunday afternoon, won the Black Assault Driver parts
and he is apparently really lucky, coz he also own the Black Knight Valkyrie
https://beyblade.takaratomy.co.jp/blader/00001107
Hey Okina,
The Dark amaterios is really hard to win then. Maybe few bladers would only be able to get the or collect the parts to make a complete.
And The beypoints in that Profile have to say thats its a lot. So MUCH beypoints !!!!!!
By the way how does one wins a Black Knight Valkyrie ?
Cheers !!!
Burst.

RE: B-00 α Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary: Amaterios Aero Assault - OkinawamTS - Jan. 30, 2016

Just got the dark Amaterios layers

RE: B-00 α Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary: Amaterios Aero Assault - Hato - Jan. 30, 2016

(Jan. 30, 2016  3:14 AM)OkinawamTS Wrote: Just got the dark Amaterios layers

Congratulations!

How did you win? Can you please explain/specific what it was like to win? Smile

RE: B-00 α Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary: Amaterios Aero Assault - Burst - Jan. 30, 2016

(Jan. 30, 2016  3:16 AM)Hato Wrote:
(Jan. 30, 2016  3:14 AM)OkinawamTS Wrote: Just got the dark Amaterios layers

Congratulations!

How did you win? Can you please explain/specific what it was like to win? Smile
Hey Okina,
Congrats Man. So how much were you able to win friend ?? Would love to know your experience as Hato said.
Cheers !!!
Burst.

RE: B-00 α Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary: Amaterios Aero Assault - OkinawamTS - Jan. 30, 2016

Also just got the gold disk
There are 4 kind of win
-Over finish
-Spin finish
-Burst finish
And the last one if you win that way you are pretty sure to win a parts. If you don't fail at the double change.which is
-Full burst finish

RE: B-00 α Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary: Amaterios Aero Assault - Leo Burst - Jan. 30, 2016

How many times can you play per day? You can play only one per layer? Can you use the same layer each day?

Is the game random? Does every layer have an equal chance at winning?

RE: B-00 α Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary: Amaterios Aero Assault - Cannon - Jan. 30, 2016

The black layer is on YJA:
http://page13.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/r144928394

RE: B-00 α Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary: Amaterios Aero Assault - Bey Brad - Jan. 30, 2016

Definitely not going to be worth that much for long, but it really looks cool.

RE: B-00 α Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary: Amaterios Aero Assault - Burst - Jan. 30, 2016

(Jan. 30, 2016  3:57 PM)Cannon Wrote: The black layer is on YJA:
http://page13.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/r144928394
So one part is around 10,000 yens. Okay I thought it would be around 5000 yens per part but no I think the whole bey will cost more 30000 yens.
Its like for those who are just interested in exclusive beys. As Playing with it would be gambling !!!!!
But can It be flooded in market like The Amaterios Aero Assault ??
Cheers !!!
Burst.

RE: B-00 α Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary: Amaterios Aero Assault - Wizard - Feb. 03, 2016

I've got enough points to try again once more. I know we discussed before that because they have to give out a certain amount your chances of winning become higher if you play later in the day (Japan time). That being said, what time of the day should I try again (Japan time)? Like 8 pm? 10 pm?

RE: B-00 α Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary: Amaterios Aero Assault - Bey Brad - Feb. 03, 2016

Wait, since when did we confirm something like that? Seems really unlikely. Why go through the effort of developing it that way?

RE: B-00 α Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary: Amaterios Aero Assault - Cannon - Feb. 03, 2016

(Feb. 03, 2016  5:01 AM)Wizard Wrote: I've got enough points to try again once more. I know we discussed before that because they have to give out a certain amount your chances of winning become higher if you play later in the day (Japan time). That being said, what time of the day should I try again (Japan time)? Like 8 pm? 10 pm?

I won at like 1 PM which was around 10 AM there.

RE: B-00 α Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary: Amaterios Aero Assault - UltimateOrion - Feb. 03, 2016

Finally http://prntscr.com/9ymq6s

RE: B-00 α Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary: Amaterios Aero Assault - Burst - Feb. 03, 2016

(Feb. 03, 2016  8:45 PM)UltimateOrion Wrote: Finally http://prntscr.com/9ymq6s
Hey,
Congrats on the Win. By the way How much Tries it took for winning the Legendary Bey??
Cheers !!!
Burst.

RE: B-00 α Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary: Amaterios Aero Assault - Bey Brad - Feb. 03, 2016

Congrats Orion Smile

RE: B-00 α Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary: Amaterios Aero Assault - Izhkoort - Feb. 03, 2016

I tried my only two times a couple of days ago and failed Uncertain

Well, I suppose I could wait for another limited bey

RE: B-00 α Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary: Amaterios Aero Assault - Yami - Feb. 04, 2016

I....just won my 5th amaterios and this will be my last gamble until a new thing comes <3

RE: B-00 α Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary: Amaterios Aero Assault - ashton pinto - Feb. 15, 2016

Won ! After 6 tries

[Image: Screenshot_20160215-213028_zpsyrlohxl3.png]

I am wondering whose help to ask with the address.. If anyone can tell me ?

Thanks

RE: B-00 α Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary: Amaterios Aero Assault - originalzankye - Feb. 15, 2016

Oki can help you with fee

RE: B-00 α Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary: Amaterios Aero Assault - ashton pinto - Feb. 15, 2016

(Feb. 15, 2016  5:18 PM)originalzankye Wrote: Oki can help you with fee

Thanks. I'll message him now

Edit: Waiting for a reply from 2 guys first

RE: B-00 α Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary: Amaterios Aero Assault - Leo Burst - Feb. 15, 2016

And here I am with 30 tries under my belt and not a single win...

RE: B-00 α Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary: Amaterios Aero Assault - Burst - Feb. 15, 2016

ashton pinto Wrote:Won ! After 6 tries
I am wondering whose help to ask with the address.. If anyone can tell me ?
Thanks
Congrats on the Amaterios Buddy. Hope you get it soon.

(Feb. 15, 2016  6:17 PM)gankoba Wrote: And here I am with 30 tries under my belt and not a single win...
30 tries ??? 30x3000= 90 k points ? Omg how is that possible I mean people are like winning it after 5th or 10th try ??
I know its random,But is it really related to something ??
After knowing that after 30 tries also there is luck its not possible then i would say Its really hard to get one. The Win rate is decreasing I think so ?
But Yes Best of Luck Friend Smile Hope you Win one Very Soon.
Cheers !!!
Burst.

RE: B-00 α Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary: Amaterios Aero Assault - Bey Brad - Feb. 15, 2016

You could by 1,000 lottery tickets and still lose, or you could win with just one. Random is random.

RE: B-00 α Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary: Amaterios Aero Assault - Burst - Feb. 15, 2016

(Feb. 15, 2016  6:45 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: You could by 1,000 lottery tickets and still lose, or you could win with just one. Random is random.
I do understand that, I meant no offence to anyone neither any intention to hurt anyone friend Smile. If my words hurt someone I am very sorry for that My friend.
My Apologies For this.
Cheers !!!
Burst.

RE: B-00 α Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary: Amaterios Aero Assault - Bey Brad - Feb. 15, 2016

Not at all Smile Just that there are always people here making guesses based on very limited information. It's possible that the win rate could be adjusted, but we have absolutely no way of knowing unless someone from Takara-Tomy tells us.