World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Product B-00 α Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary: Amaterios Aero Assault - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Products (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Products)
+--- Thread: Product B-00 α Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary: Amaterios Aero Assault (/Thread-Product-B-00-%CE%B1-Beyblade-Burst-exclusive-legendary-Amaterios-Aero-Assault)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

RE: B-00 α Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary: Amaterios Aero Assault - Bey Brad - Jan. 23, 2016

(Jan. 23, 2016  5:25 AM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: Again, WHAT is with the Japanese and GRINDING?

I don't even think this constitutes grinding; at least grinding has an element of progress to it. Still, if kids of all ages are supposed to play this game, I guess it makes sense to keep the mechanics as simple as possible ...

It's not a game, it's a promotional tool, and we should probably just accept that.

RE: B-00 α Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary: Amaterios Aero Assault - Jinbee - Jan. 23, 2016

(Jan. 23, 2016  5:33 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Jan. 23, 2016  5:25 AM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: Again, WHAT is with the Japanese and GRINDING?

I don't even think this constitutes grinding; at least grinding has an element of progress to it. Still, if kids of all ages are supposed to play this game, I guess it makes sense to keep the mechanics as simple as possible ...

It's not a game, it's a promotional tool, and we should probably just accept that.

I'll accept it as a promotional tool, since proper games have challenge.

RE: B-00 α Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary: Amaterios Aero Assault - Kai-V - Jan. 25, 2016

Here is a video demonstration of the BeyTerminal, although the sound seems to come from a whole other BeyTerminal on the side :

At least the Amaterios carton moves across the screen, up and down, trembling too, which is sort of cool hah.

RE: B-00 α Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary: Amaterios Aero Assault - 1234beyblade - Jan. 25, 2016

Wait so did he win? If he did then i guess it's kinda skill based... so it wont be too hard to win that Amaterios.

Just thought i would put this out there, but I won my 3rd Amaterios today haha.

RE: B-00 α Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary: Amaterios Aero Assault - OkinawamTS - Jan. 25, 2016

(Jan. 25, 2016  3:54 AM)1234beyblade Wrote: Wait so did he win? If he did then i guess it's kinda skill based... so it wont be too hard to win that Amaterios.

Just thought i would put this out there, but I won my 3rd Amaterios today haha.

No he didnt win any parts, he only won the Battle and maybe got about 100 or 200pts on his beylogger.

Saturday evening when the WHF was almost over
I asked the main staff if anybody won any, then he asked another staff coz he didnt know exactly
and on over 250 tickets they gave to play the game, only 10 people won a parts

and yesterday we couldnt get any tickets to try it and no idea if anybody could win any parts

RE: B-00 α Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary: Amaterios Aero Assault - 1234beyblade - Jan. 25, 2016

Oh wow the chances are super low on this one, I bet if it ever goes up on YJA it will be worth a fortune unfortunately...

RE: B-00 α Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary: Amaterios Aero Assault - Kai-V - Jan. 25, 2016

Well, they will be available in a lot of stores beginning on January 30th or 31st, so that will allow even more people to try even more times, everyday.

RE: B-00 α Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary: Amaterios Aero Assault - OkinawamTS - Jan. 25, 2016

(Jan. 25, 2016  4:31 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Well, they will be available in a lot of stores beginning on January 30th or 31st, so that will allow even more people to try even more times, everyday.

as you said many wbba store will get this BeyTerminal, probably all of them
but only a few will get it on 1/30, like the Beyblade Burst staff told me when I asked him and it might takes over 3 months before every wbba store get the BeyTerminal
he just told me to check the site to now where the nearest BeyTerminal will be and from when it will be there.

and it's really free to use, no points are minus from the beylogger.
if you win the battle you get points, and if lucky to win the 2nd part of the game you get 1 of the Dark Amaterios parts.
and the staff also told me, you can not play more than once a day, which is wrong coz I played twice on Saturday and my son as well.

So there is nothing that block the beylogger if you already played it once

Here is a clearer picture of the Amaterios Aero Assault Black Ver. which will be available via the BeyTerminal in Japan, one part at a time if you are lucky and win the two steps of the game :

[Image: o0720096013549538619.jpg]

From here.

RE: B-00 α Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary: Amaterios Aero Assault - Jinbee - Jan. 25, 2016

(Jan. 25, 2016  9:53 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Here is a clearer picture of the Amaterios Aero Assault Black Ver. which will be available via the BeyTerminal in Japan, one part at a time if you are lucky and win the two steps of the game :

[Image: o0720096013549538619.jpg]

From here.

Even when fixing the link, it's not working for me.

Hm, for some reason it shows up in your quote of my post, but not in my post itself hah.

RE: B-00 α Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary: Amaterios Aero Assault - loyd87 - Jan. 25, 2016

you have write [/mg] not [/img]

Alright, I fixed it.

RE: B-00 α Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary: Amaterios Aero Assault - Jinbee - Jan. 26, 2016

I still can't seem to see it.

RE: B-00 α Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary: Amaterios Aero Assault - Kai-V - Jan. 26, 2016

Well try the image link directly : http://stat.ameba.jp/user_images/20160125/08/masukichi221/46/4b/j/o0720096013549538619.jpg

Or the source link I had given in my post ...

RE: B-00 α Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary: Amaterios Aero Assault - Bey Brad - Jan. 26, 2016

You can't link to Ameba images directly. You can see it only because it's in your cache already.

RE: B-00 α Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary: Amaterios Aero Assault - Kai-V - Jan. 26, 2016

Ah really ? I had done it before and nobody had complained, I think. In any case, people can see the blog post I originally linked to, right ?

RE: B-00 α Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary: Amaterios Aero Assault - *Ginga* - Jan. 26, 2016

I saw it fine. The blog post, that is.

RE: B-00 α Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary: Amaterios Aero Assault - *Ginga* - Jan. 28, 2016

I don't think these were posted, so here are the official images for amaterios aero assault, Dark Version.

[Image: 000106.png]
[Image: 000107.png]
[Image: 000108.png]

God damn that looks good.

RE: B-00 α Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary: Amaterios Aero Assault - Kai-V - Jan. 28, 2016

I am quite sure that image is a polygonal render rather than being a real photograph of the Layer, which other Layer pictures have been so far ...

RE: B-00 α Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary: Amaterios Aero Assault - Jinbee - Jan. 28, 2016

WEW! That's a very nice recolour, I think both the Amaterios look nice, but this might dethrone the original.

RE: B-00 α Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary: Amaterios Aero Assault - Bey Brad - Jan. 28, 2016

ugh ... want it.

RE: B-00 α Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary: Amaterios Aero Assault - NEET no Kami - Jan. 28, 2016

i already want this blade, but this recolour makes me cry, because it is something that i do not have the money to own, is there any chance that the original will get cheaper eventually.

RE: B-00 α Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary: Amaterios Aero Assault - Bey Brad - Jan. 28, 2016

I wonder if it will be easier to win one from this machine. I haven't seen anyone post a photo of it yet.

RE: B-00 α Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary: Amaterios Aero Assault - OkinawamTS - Jan. 28, 2016

(Jan. 28, 2016  4:37 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I wonder if it will be easier to win one from this machine. I haven't seen anyone post a photo of it yet.

so far it's really hard to win a parts,
coz like I wrote it previously on over 250 tickets(if not over 300) that they gave on Saturday to play the game.
The BeyTerminal staff told me that only 10 people won a parts
and on Sunday they gave more than 300 tickets, but I couldnt get any and no idea if anybody could win a parts.

but I found out that one of my BeyLogger friend that I made on Sunday afternoon, won the Black Assault Driver parts
and he is apparently really lucky, coz he also own the Black Knight Valkyrie
https://beyblade.takaratomy.co.jp/blader/00001107