World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Product B-00 α Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary: Amaterios Aero Assault - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Products (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Products)
+--- Thread: Product B-00 α Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary: Amaterios Aero Assault (/Thread-Product-B-00-%CE%B1-Beyblade-Burst-exclusive-legendary-Amaterios-Aero-Assault)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

RE: B-00 α Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary: Amaterios Aero Assault - Hato - Oct. 23, 2015

Ayy, congratulations bro! You deserved it, especially after offering to help with getting my amaterios shipped. I cannot wait to get it, and thank you so much for being my "middleman" @[Bey Brad] :')

Cannot wait for the both of us to receive it! And I can't wait for your review of it to be posted on your blog Wink

Also: have you posted about your winning on your blog?

RE: B-00 α Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary: Amaterios Aero Assault - originalzankye - Oct. 23, 2015

Congrats Bey Brad

RE: B-00 α Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary: Amaterios Aero Assault - Bey Brad - Oct. 23, 2015

Thank you!

(Oct. 23, 2015  12:51 AM)Hato Wrote: Ayy, congratulations bro! You deserved it, especially after offering to help with getting my amaterios shipped. I cannot wait to get it, and thank you so much for being my "middleman" @[Bey Brad] :')

Cannot wait for the both of us to receive it! And I can't wait for your review of it to be posted on your blog Wink

Also: have you posted about your winning on your blog?

I just did! http://beybrad.tumblr.com/post/131715344467/%E3%82%AD%E3%82%BF-%D0%B4%EF%BE%9F-i-finally-won-the-rare

RE: B-00 α Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary: Amaterios Aero Assault - Kevo - Oct. 23, 2015

Welcome to the club Brad! Wink

RE: B-00 α Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary: Amaterios Aero Assault - Bey Brad - Oct. 26, 2015

Did they get rid of the time limit between winning and playing again? I just won a few days ago and was able to play again just now.

RE: B-00 α Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary: Amaterios Aero Assault - Classik - Oct. 26, 2015

I feel like a loser cause I don't even own Amaterios and its my username xD.

Although you guys better put that in a crystal like L-Drago!

RE: B-00 α Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary: Amaterios Aero Assault - ClaraM - Oct. 28, 2015

Amaterios Vs. Amaterios battle, interesting to see how it fares against itself.

RE: B-00 α Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary: Amaterios Aero Assault - Leo Burst - Oct. 31, 2015

How long does that red paint last on the disk?

I've seen some with chipped paint on the top prongs

RE: B-00 α Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary: Amaterios Aero Assault - ClaraM - Oct. 31, 2015

(Oct. 31, 2015  3:16 PM)gankoba Wrote: How long does that red paint last on the disk?

I've seen some with chipped paint on the top prongs

Not long at all, I've used mine about 5 times and the paint has chipped already. This is my one's condition.

RE: B-00 α Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary: Amaterios Aero Assault - Leo Burst - Oct. 31, 2015

That's a shame, they could have done that one better Unhappy

RE: B-00 α Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary: Amaterios Aero Assault - Bey Brad - Oct. 31, 2015

My Amaterios arrived!

[Image: tumblr_nx3mseCCRk1ucpio0o1_1280.jpg]

Just one quick thought, since I haven't actually used it yet: the teeth in the center are certainly the same material as always, and the teeth don't seem to be any more durable than previous models. Kai-V was right — it's definitely just paint.

That said, I'm still rushing into battle with it anyway!

RE: B-00 α Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary: Amaterios Aero Assault - ClaraM - Oct. 31, 2015

(Oct. 31, 2015  8:15 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: My Amaterios arrived!

[Image: tumblr_nx3mseCCRk1ucpio0o1_1280.jpg]

Just one quick thought, since I haven't actually used it yet: the teeth in the center are certainly the same material as always, and the teeth don't seem to be any more durable than previous models. Kai-V was right — it's definitely just paint.

That said, I'm still rushing into battle with it anyway!

Nice one Brad! Amaterios never fails to look awesome. What a cool picture! The teeth are indeed the same but they don't tend to wear easily if at all and I've never had my Amaterios burst. It's only ever spun out. I'm so happy for you Joyful_2

RE: B-00 α Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary: Amaterios Aero Assault - Bey Brad - Oct. 31, 2015

Thanks! I took lots of separate part pics for Beywiki too, before mine gets all scratched up :')

(Oct. 31, 2015  8:20 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Thanks! I took lots of separate part pics for Beywiki too, before mine gets all scratched up :')

You have way more control than I do. I couldn't wait to get testing it XD

RE: B-00 α Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary: Amaterios Aero Assault - Storm BE - Nov. 03, 2015

Here is! Amaterios!!!
Https: // www.youtube.com / watch? V=7I7g9q_8LwU

RE: B-00 α Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary: Amaterios Aero Assault - Ninja Blader - Nov. 04, 2015

I had just played the I lost it.
But on my bladers page it shows all 3000 points I had which I used for the game can anyone help me?

RE: B-00 α Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary: Amaterios Aero Assault - Hato - Nov. 04, 2015

Hey @[vikrambeyblade], there are 2 areas showing BeyPoints; the top area, which is the total you've had, and the lower one, whcih shows how many you currently have.

Here's how it would look:
[Total BeyPoints]
[Current BeyPoints]

RE: B-00 α Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary: Amaterios Aero Assault - Ninja Blader - Nov. 04, 2015

Like Total BeyPoints 3000 which I had collected from quiz only for it!

RE: B-00 α Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary: Amaterios Aero Assault - Bey Brad - Nov. 09, 2015

The value of Amaterios seems to fluctuate pretty wildly. Just saw one sell on YJ for ¥10,305.

Hoping I'll win a second one, since mine is already in pretty bad shape from using it so much :'D Although ... I can't say I've found much use for Amaterios or Aero.

RE: B-00 α Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary: Amaterios Aero Assault - Leo Burst - Nov. 09, 2015

Aww, I've seen plenty of people rocking Aero so I thought it was good, guess they just liked the way it looked Unhappy

RE: B-00 α Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary: Amaterios Aero Assault - Bey Brad - Nov. 09, 2015

Are you sure it wasn't the red Spread? But yes, Aero looks very good, but hard to find anything in it worth sacrificing either the weight and spin velocity of Heavy or the balance and high stamina of Spread. But I will keep trying!

RE: B-00 α Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary: Amaterios Aero Assault - ClaraM - Nov. 09, 2015

(Nov. 09, 2015  5:44 PM)gankoba Wrote: Aww, I've seen plenty of people rocking Aero so I thought it was good, guess they just liked the way it looked Unhappy

Aero is OK on both Claw and Fusion but it's outclassed by OP Heavy lol. Aero is possibly the best part of Amaterios unfortunately.

RE: B-00 α Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary: Amaterios Aero Assault - Siⱺn - Nov. 09, 2015

Damn... lost again..... WHYYYY

RE: B-00 α Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary: Amaterios Aero Assault - Kai-V - Nov. 09, 2015

(Nov. 09, 2015  10:03 PM)Siⱺn Wrote: Damn... lost again..... WHYYYY

At the rate where everyone is losing, the actual question should be : "I won!... why? What changes?" That is the true anomaly hah.

RE: B-00 α Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary: Amaterios Aero Assault - Neo - Nov. 09, 2015

Seriously? Over $200 on eBay? Is this guy even worth the trouble of points quizzes or that insane price?