World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Product B-00 α Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary: Amaterios Aero Assault - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Products (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Products)
+--- Thread: Product B-00 α Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary: Amaterios Aero Assault (/Thread-Product-B-00-%CE%B1-Beyblade-Burst-exclusive-legendary-Amaterios-Aero-Assault)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

RE: B-00 α Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary: Amaterios Aero Assault - Bey Brad - Sep. 21, 2015

Clear photo from Japanese twitter user @mugipapa2014:

[Image: CPbqZCVUAAAGb1D.jpg:large]

RE: B-00 α Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary: Amaterios Aero Assault - Annoying-Fork - Sep. 21, 2015

That is 2cute4me. Nice picture for real though. Grin

RE: B-00 α Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary: Amaterios Aero Assault - Bey Brad - Sep. 21, 2015

Definitely wish it was a bit more orange, though ... lol

RE: B-00 α Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary: Amaterios Aero Assault - Zoroaste - Sep. 21, 2015

Nice. That's a good pic. It looks like that colored plastic might actually overlap the clear plastic. That will probaby make it a heavy hitter. Can't wait! Oki got mine with his! Should get it in a few days!

RE: B-00 α Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary: Amaterios Aero Assault - Kei - Sep. 21, 2015

Yeah, the orange looked wayyy better.

RE: B-00 α Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary: Amaterios Aero Assault - Bladerguy2 - Sep. 22, 2015

Orange looked better but this is still pretty cool

RE: B-00 α Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary: Amaterios Aero Assault - Bey Brad - Sep. 22, 2015

(Sep. 19, 2015  4:57 PM)Zoroaste Wrote: Thanks for the pics and vid guys. I watched the tooth part like 20 times and finally got this
[Image: 301isgg.png]
They don't look pointy! And when he put it together they didn't seem to be loud clicks like Valkyrie! Looking good so far

Did we celebrate too soon? Crying

[Image: oqvEMoT.png]

RE: B-00 α Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary: Amaterios Aero Assault - Kai-V - Sep. 22, 2015

I did think the angle in the first video was not optimal at all to evaluate the shapes of the teeth hah.

RE: B-00 α Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary: Amaterios Aero Assault - Bladerguy2 - Sep. 22, 2015

(Silently cries) why did it have to be like this. Takara. Why must you torture us so!

RE: B-00 α Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary: Amaterios Aero Assault - Bey Brad - Sep. 22, 2015

(Sep. 22, 2015  12:13 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I did think the angle in the first video was not optimal at all to evaluate the shapes of the teeth hah.

Hope makes us delusional.

Wait. The teeth are made of a different type of plastic than the rest of the Layer ...?

Hey bey brad is right. TESTING NOW Takara might have actually fixed it

RE: B-00 α Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary: Amaterios Aero Assault - Hato - Sep. 22, 2015

(Sep. 22, 2015  12:11 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: [Image: oqvEMoT.png]

>joy for takara fixing the teeth
>teeth turn out to not be fixed

[Image: 1234931504682.jpg]

RE: B-00 α Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary: Amaterios Aero Assault - MissingNo. - Sep. 22, 2015

It's just a different color, so we can assume it's the same kind of plastic.

RE: B-00 α Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary: Amaterios Aero Assault - Kai-V - Sep. 22, 2015

(Sep. 22, 2015  12:15 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Sep. 22, 2015  12:13 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I did think the angle in the first video was not optimal at all to evaluate the shapes of the teeth hah.

Wait. The teeth are made of a different type of plastic than the rest of the Layer ...?

Hm, type of plastic, or just coloured differently ? I think it might just be the latter.

Hmm. I will continue to be hopeful that it is a different plastic. Oki you have one right? Can you tell if there is a difference?

Yeah, except this other colour is not actually visible from the outside. So why use it?

[Image: CPbqZCVUAAAGb1D.jpg:large]

Likely the color is like that because they couldn't achieve a metallic gold color with this different material.

Bey Brad. Thank god we have someone looking for actual reasons this would have been done.

RE: B-00 α Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary: Amaterios Aero Assault - Zoroaste - Sep. 22, 2015

O what the carp. They are just like Valkyrie's. That is so dumb. They better be more durable. They better not make all attack types like that. They have to change it.

Well it seems to me that this series is taking after metal fight a lot. Especially in the front that stock Bb-01:b-01 are carp and wear. RF Valkryie. Deathscyther does not have this problem as far as I know. And I'm sure that Ameratos is fixed.

Deathscyther has the same problem because it has the same sharp teeth. Just doesn't have as much recoil so wears down more slowly.

RE: B-00 α Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary: Amaterios Aero Assault - Angry Face - Sep. 22, 2015

(Sep. 22, 2015  12:21 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 22, 2015  12:15 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:

Hm, type of plastic, or just coloured differently ? I think it might just be the latter.

Looks more likely it's painted to me. The color changes gradually like that of painted Metal Wheels, which weren't always completely coated on their undersides.

(Sep. 19, 2015  4:57 PM)Zoroaste Wrote: [Image: 301isgg.png]

RE: B-00 α Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary: Amaterios Aero Assault - Zoroaste - Sep. 22, 2015

Well we will find out for sure soon. I should be getting mine this week. It is definitely a different color, so hopefully they fixed it in some way. Maybe they replaced them all after they saw the wear on Valkyrie

Ahh, you could be right Unhappy We've never seen a painted plastic Beyblade before.

Although I get why attack types have the sharp teeth. The recoil would kill them if they didn't. I just wish they would replace the teeth. Fingers crossed that's the case on ameritos

Yeah, but they are way too thin at the tip. That's the major problem.