World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Product B-00 α Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary: Amaterios Aero Assault - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Products (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Products)
+--- Thread: Product B-00 α Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary: Amaterios Aero Assault (/Thread-Product-B-00-%CE%B1-Beyblade-Burst-exclusive-legendary-Amaterios-Aero-Assault)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

RE: Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary : Umaterios Aero Assault - Kai-V - Aug. 20, 2015

Bah, what it gets displayed at by sellers and what the majority of people are actually willing to buy it for are two completely different things.

RE: Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary : Umaterios Aero Assault - Bey Brad - Aug. 20, 2015

Well it already has 4 bids. Of course, the price will go down over time as more and more people win them (and consequently list them for sale). This is about what I expected.

RE: Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary : Umaterios Aero Assault - loyd87 - Aug. 20, 2015

I think I'll prefered to get my chance before paid that much...

RE: Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary : Umaterios Aero Assault - Barreto - Aug. 20, 2015

WOOOO! I won in my first try! https://beyblade.takaratomy.co.jp/blader/00006552

RE: Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary : Umaterios Aero Assault - Bey Brad - Aug. 20, 2015

Whoa! Congrats!!

RE: Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary : Umaterios Aero Assault - smash attacker - Aug. 20, 2015

I try and fail what do you do to win WHAT DID YOU DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RE: Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary : Umaterios Aero Assault - Kai-V - Aug. 20, 2015

(Aug. 20, 2015  10:14 PM)smash attacker Wrote: I try and fail what do you do to win WHAT DID YOU DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is random yo.

RE: Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary : Umaterios Aero Assault - smash attacker - Aug. 20, 2015

it is !!!!!!!!!

I had to make valkyrie battle spriggan by pressing a button

RE: Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary : Umaterios Aero Assault - Hato - Aug. 20, 2015

(Aug. 20, 2015  10:19 PM)smash attacker Wrote: it is !!!!!!!!!

I had to make valkyrie battle spriggan by pressing a button

Umm.. Pretty much the basis of the game.

I want to try when I get more BeyPoints, but I don't know if my parents would allow me to have some middleman it.. Unhappy

RE: Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary : Umaterios Aero Assault - Barreto - Aug. 20, 2015

(Aug. 20, 2015  10:14 PM)smash attacker Wrote: I try and fail what do you do to win WHAT DID YOU DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If I have to compare it, I'd say I clicked it at a similar speed to the guy in this video.
https://twitter.com/geidaiger/status/633796230355644416

what happens when you win it

(Aug. 20, 2015  10:26 PM)smash attacker Wrote: what happens when you win it

You have to input a Japanese address so they can send it to you. Plus you get 500BP just for winning and 2x BeyPoints for a month.

RE: Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary : Umaterios Aero Assault - Hato - Aug. 20, 2015

You have to put in a Japanese address to have it shipped.

Profile wise; you get double the points for a month for anything you earn BeyPoints in, get 500 for winning and a congratulations badge.

You also can't play to win again for a month.

You get asked for your Japanese address, so you need to have one ready and they will ship it to that address after or within five weeks, so you then need to ask your middleman to ship it to you. Winning the Umaterios also gives your account the "Umaterios Power", which multiplies the points you get for a whole month.

This was all posted and explained already in this topic though, so you should really read what has already been posted.

Every time I see that giant Back button I can't believe they designed it that poorly.

RE: Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary : Umaterios Aero Assault - LMAO - Aug. 21, 2015

So the bidding on that auction went up to 49,500 yen, that is still extremely absurd to me.

RE: Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary : Umaterios Aero Assault - Kei - Aug. 21, 2015

I wouldn't worry about that price right now. No way it stays that high once people actually have them and more auctions are listed. Still, it won't necessarily be cheap.

RE: Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary : Umaterios Aero Assault - Kevo - Aug. 21, 2015

(Aug. 20, 2015  10:24 PM)Barreto Wrote:

If I have to compare it, I'd say I clicked it at a similar speed to the guy in this video.
https://twitter.com/geidaiger/status/633796230355644416
I doubt the clicking speed has anything to do with it. I won by clicking extremely rapidly. Pretty sure it's just luck. (at least from what others have said)

RE: Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary : Umaterios Aero Assault - Classik - Aug. 21, 2015

(Aug. 20, 2015  3:26 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Aug. 20, 2015  2:53 AM)Ryūjin Wrote:
(Aug. 18, 2015  3:32 AM)Zoroaste Wrote: It's like Quetzalcoatl for burst. You spend points to have a chance at winning an exclusive bey
I forgot to quote what I meant. xD I meant what is Kei and Brad talking about

You don't seem to enjoy reading the threads you post in much ...

As I just wrote, it's all in the past few pages in this thread, and I also wrote about it here: http://beybrad.tumblr.com/post/127051182412/the-rare-bey-get-battle-has-begun

Also, I thought you were taking a break? Welcome back!
I don't really follow up on threads often and by the time I do it already has an insane amount of pages.

RE: Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary : Umaterios Aero Assault - Bey Brad - Aug. 21, 2015

OK, but it was literally just the page before yours. Smile

RE: Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary : Umaterios Aero Assault - Zoroaste - Aug. 21, 2015

(Aug. 21, 2015  12:15 AM)LMAO Wrote: So the bidding on that auction went up to 49,500 yen, that is still extremely absurd to me.
I would love to see the look on his face when his 50k yen bey starts to show tooth wear. How could you ever pay that much for something that you play with and will wear probably after 100 launches? And if you are trying to just collect it, then you got in the market at the exact wrong time. Lol

RE: Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary : Umaterios Aero Assault - Izhkoort - Aug. 21, 2015

until when umaterios "game" will be availible?

EDIT: Zoroaste, I don't think they will actually use it...

RE: Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary : Umaterios Aero Assault - Kai-V - Aug. 21, 2015

(Aug. 21, 2015  3:57 AM)Izhkoort Wrote: until when umaterios "game" will be availible?

EDIT: Zoroaste, I don't think they will actually use it...

Oh, probably at least half a year, or until the new anime.

RE: Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary : Umaterios Aero Assault - Bey Brad - Aug. 21, 2015

I seriously can't believe Barreto won on the first attempt. Still thinking about it.

At least he's using me to forward it to him, so I'll at least get to behold its splendor.

RE: Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary : Umaterios Aero Assault - Zoroaste - Aug. 21, 2015

So lucky. I am the king of bad luck. If I don't get it from the points I get from the 6 or so beys I have in the mail plus the September releases, I am gonna cry