World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Product B-00 α Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary: Amaterios Aero Assault - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Products (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Products)
+--- Thread: Product B-00 α Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary: Amaterios Aero Assault (/Thread-Product-B-00-%CE%B1-Beyblade-Burst-exclusive-legendary-Amaterios-Aero-Assault)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

RE: Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary : Umaterios Aero Assault - Siⱺn - Aug. 19, 2015

(Aug. 19, 2015  3:32 AM)Hato Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2015  3:30 AM)Zoroaste Wrote: Yeah they are all plastic as far as we know right now. They are going to have to make the beys harder to burst before releasing rubber tips, or attack types would dominate. Probably in the next season or series or whatever you want to call it

Haha, so true. I hope they release it soon.

Also:
SION! PLEASE PLAY THE GAME!! WE NEEEEED YOOOU!

I lost, three times 》~《 is there any secret to it?

RE: Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary : Umaterios Aero Assault - Bey Brad - Aug. 19, 2015

I don't think there's any secret. Probably just random.

I wrote about it on my blog: http://beybrad.tumblr.com/post/127051182412/the-rare-beyblade-get-battle-has-begun

RE: Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary : Umaterios Aero Assault - OkinawamTS - Aug. 19, 2015

I was just looking at the burst site to see if I could find some other people who won it

and I saw one bladder, who only spent 3,000 pts to win it
but sorry I cant link it, coz I accidentally closed the page and couldnt find it again

and found another who spent 54,000 pts to win it
https://beyblade.takaratomy.co.jp/blader/00001074

RE: Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary : Umaterios Aero Assault - Bey Brad - Aug. 19, 2015

Well ... at least he got it ...

Looks like top-ranked Blader HIRO spent 135,000 points to get his. https://beyblade.takaratomy.co.jp/blader/00001107

RE: Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary : Umaterios Aero Assault - OkinawamTS - Aug. 19, 2015

no, he spent 135,000 pts to get it

the 129,513 pts it is his remaining pts

(Aug. 19, 2015  7:02 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Well ... at least he got it ...

Looks like top-ranked Blader HIRO spent 129,000 points to get his. https://beyblade.takaratomy.co.jp/blader/00001107

now, I feel really happy that I only had to spend 18,000 pts for it

Thanks, fixed. Smile

RE: Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary : Umaterios Aero Assault - Zoroaste - Aug. 19, 2015

Yeah I had 6 tries and nothing Crying
Really can't wait for those september releases now. All those random boosters for 800 pts each will help give a bunch more tries

the Umaterios Power is nice
just added a Beyblade Burst B-06 Booster Ragnaruk Central Accel
to my account and got 1,600 pts for it instead of 800 pts

wondering if the Umaterios Power also works on the Tournament points and the Rare Bey Get Battle point card

I guess I will have to wait until this weekend to find out

RE: Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary : Umaterios Aero Assault - Bladerguy2 - Aug. 19, 2015

I saw the color pictures on my beycloud account and I knew I needed this. I need it. Even just the driver. I love that driver. It looks so good!! Something so rare. So good. If anime did win one would they be interested in selling. (I wish)

RE: Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary : Umaterios Aero Assault - loyd87 - Aug. 19, 2015

did we know if they give it wolrdwide or just in japan?!

RE: Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary : Umaterios Aero Assault - Hato - Aug. 19, 2015

(Aug. 19, 2015  4:38 PM)loyd87 Wrote: did we know if they give it wolrdwide or just in japan?!

Sadly, Japan only.

We have to middleman it if we want it Libruhhh

Hopefully they pop up on eBay or some soon for a decent price..

RE: Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary : Umaterios Aero Assault - loyd87 - Aug. 19, 2015

oh well I will keep my BeyPoints in that case hah!

(Aug. 19, 2015  4:42 PM)Hato Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2015  4:38 PM)loyd87 Wrote: did we know if they give it wolrdwide or just in japan?!

Sadly, Japan only.

We have to middleman it if we want it Libruhhh

Hopefully they pop up on eBay or some soon for a decent price..

I dont really think that they will pop up on eBay or some soon for a decent price.

I actually don't think that anybody would sell it under US$100 if it's not under US$200

coz the easiest and fastest way to get point it's when you scan the QR code of the Beyblade Burst that you bought
which is like 1 pt = 1yen

so the guy who spent 135,000 pts to get the Rare Bey, it's like he spent 135,000 yen to get it which is over US$1,000
So if this guy were to sell it, I really dont think he would sell it for US$100 due to the quantity of points he spent for it

RE: Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary : Umaterios Aero Assault - Kevo - Aug. 19, 2015

I just wanted to say that in the try I did win it, I was clicking extremely fast and more than the previous tries. Still not sure if that helped or not.

what I have read on the game that we have to "tap" (on computer click mouse) many times but don't remember if it says fast or something particular then that.

Guys, all of this info is in just the last few pages, or even just the blog post I shared ...

RE: Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary : Umaterios Aero Assault - Bladerguy2 - Aug. 19, 2015

Can we get someone to accurately translate everything it tells you? The make a thread specifically for the game? Because even tho as bey brad said people aren't seeing it and are losing because they didn't look carefully. Lol.

RE: Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary : Umaterios Aero Assault - Kai-V - Aug. 19, 2015

(Aug. 19, 2015  11:12 PM)Bladerguy2 Wrote: Can we get someone to accurately translate everything it tells you? The make a thread specifically for the game? Because even tho as bey brad said people aren't seeing it and are losing because they didn't look carefully. Lol.

The trick is not in pressing the fastest necessarily though, so there is really nothing more to this dumb game than pressing the big yellow button at the bottom to move onto the next 'scene of the battle'. And of course, the same blue button that you see everywhere else in the app and on the site is the Back button, so do not press it unless you really want to return to the homepage.

This is litterally the easiest game ever in terms of instructions, you do not need to be able to read anything.

RE: Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary : Umaterios Aero Assault - Bladerguy2 - Aug. 20, 2015

Alright. So it's just lick then. Nice. Now I just need to get a beylogger so I can rack up some points.

RE: Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary : Umaterios Aero Assault - Zoroaste - Aug. 20, 2015

Well at least now when we buy new layers to replace our worn ones, it comes with points and more tries at this bey. Softens the hurt a little bit. Makes me want to buy a few more that I maybe wouldn't have bought otherwise. Need more points before the September release! Since it is over a month away Crying
Well played TT, well played

RE: Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary : Umaterios Aero Assault - Bey Brad - Aug. 20, 2015

I get the complaints about its scarcity and I feel them, but the number of free Beyblades I've ever had a chance of getting from Takara-Tomy for free has been zero until Umaterios. But I can get that Japanese players might feel wronged since it's gone from being 3,000 BP to win Quetzalcoatl 90WF to being 3,000 BP for a chance to win Umaterios Aero Assault, and it's gone from playing an arcade game that involved actual Beyblading to a crappy gacha game online.

RE: Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary : Umaterios Aero Assault - Classik - Aug. 20, 2015

(Aug. 18, 2015  3:32 AM)Zoroaste Wrote: It's like Quetzalcoatl for burst. You spend points to have a chance at winning an exclusive bey
I forgot to quote what I meant. xD I meant what is Kei and Brad talking about

RE: Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary : Umaterios Aero Assault - Bey Brad - Aug. 20, 2015

(Aug. 20, 2015  2:53 AM)Ryūjin Wrote:
(Aug. 18, 2015  3:32 AM)Zoroaste Wrote: It's like Quetzalcoatl for burst. You spend points to have a chance at winning an exclusive bey
I forgot to quote what I meant. xD I meant what is Kei and Brad talking about

You don't seem to enjoy reading the threads you post in much ...

As I just wrote, it's all in the past few pages in this thread, and I also wrote about it here: http://beybrad.tumblr.com/post/127051182412/the-rare-bey-get-battle-has-begun

Also, I thought you were taking a break? Welcome back!

It was only a matter of time: http://page10.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/m137570086

RE: Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary : Umaterios Aero Assault - LMAO - Aug. 20, 2015

Holy carp, it's at 20,000 yen?! And the Buy It Now price is 150,000 yen, that is crazy.

No way is it worth more than $200, wow.