World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
[Los Angeles CA, USA] LA Tournament - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: WBO Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-WBO-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: North America (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-North-America)
+---- Thread: [Los Angeles CA, USA] LA Tournament (/Thread-Los-Angeles-CA-USA-LA-Tournament)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

RE: [Los Angeles CA, USA] LA Tournament - Marsol123 - Jun. 11, 2016

Um. Anyway.
Any updates for next tournament? I'm fine with burst as I plan to order them in the coming days but I understand that not everyone has them, and just because certain stores sell them doesn't mean everyone can afford them either.

RE: [Los Angeles CA, USA] LA Tournament - ThaKingTai - Jun. 11, 2016

Okay, so I want to know how everyone felt about Grand Park. Let me know if you liked it or not and also what can be improved for the next tournament. I want to do a tournament on the 9th of July. I'm spacing it out as to not interfere with any plans that JoJo may have and also make sure that everyone can confirm on time. I'm debating between Standard or Limited, but if possible, I really would rather do Burst. Please let me know as soon as possible. Remember that this is for JULY 9TH

I also tried to contact JoJo through Twitter, but she has not responded to me yet. I really want to do Burst soon, but the LA area doesn't have many people that have Burst Beys. If I have the money, though, I'll try and sell some Burst if we have the July 9th tournament that I'm planning.

One more thing. Please if you confirm and your parents are the ones taking you or such, let them know way ahead of time. It's a part of the reason our last tournament was smaller than we expected. So please let them know!

EDIT
(Jun. 11, 2016  11:17 PM)Marsol123 Wrote: Um. Anyway.
Any updates for next tournament? I'm fine with burst as I plan to order them in the coming days but I understand that not everyone has them, and just because certain stores sell them doesn't mean everyone can afford them either.

According to Kai-V, the prices at Young Art was pretty reasonable, but prices might be cheaper online, though...

RE: [Los Angeles CA, USA] LA Tournament - Achi-baba - Jun. 12, 2016

It wasn't as much of a problem for me especially since we were near a Starbucks, but more shade would be ideal. I was mentioning Elysian Park, because it was really shaded, near to Grand Park, and had free parking.

RE: [Los Angeles CA, USA] LA Tournament - Marsol123 - Jun. 12, 2016

(Jun. 11, 2016  11:27 PM)ThaKingTai Wrote: Okay, so I want to know how everyone felt about Grand Park. Let me know if you liked it or not and also what can be improved for the next tournament. I want to do a tournament on the 9th of July. I'm spacing it out as to not interfere with any plans that JoJo may have and also make sure that everyone can confirm on time. I'm debating between Standard or Limited, but if possible, I really would rather do Burst. Please let me know as soon as possible. Remember that this is for JULY 9TH

I also tried to contact JoJo through Twitter, but she has not responded to me yet. I really want to do Burst soon, but the LA area doesn't have many people that have Burst Beys. If I have the money, though, I'll try and sell some Burst if we have the July 9th tournament that I'm planning.

One more thing. Please if you confirm and your parents are the ones taking you or such, let them know way ahead of time. It's a part of the reason our last tournament was smaller than we expected. So please let them know!

EDIT
(Jun. 11, 2016  11:17 PM)Marsol123 Wrote: Um. Anyway.

According to Kai-V, the prices at Young Art was pretty reasonable, but prices might be cheaper online, though...
GAH I can't make it that day. Oh well. Even though I didn't go to last tournament I've been to that park a few times and it's really nice there.
Although from what I can tell from videos and such a lot of younger bladers attend so having them pay for beys to participate essentially, on top of the fee might be a bit. However I can't speak for them so I digress. It can probably work! I'll also let people borrow mine, if the date changes or my plans fall through and I can make it.

RE: [Los Angeles CA, USA] LA Tournament - Achi-baba - Jun. 12, 2016

Buying beys from him is optional, and this amount of notice can inspire others with no online access to save up until then.

RE: [Los Angeles CA, USA] LA Tournament - ThaKingTai - Jun. 13, 2016

Okay, so I just want to get a date confirmed since we know the general area. It's more likely than not that we'll do Standard again since it seems that people have bought top tier Beys for Standard. Let me know what you guys think. But should we do July 9th or July 16th? Please post down below.

RE: [Los Angeles CA, USA] LA Tournament - Marsol123 - Jun. 13, 2016

Yay standard! July 16th works for me (I HOPE).

RE: [Los Angeles CA, USA] LA Tournament - JoJo [Jp0t] - Jun. 13, 2016

AHHH! Sorry for my lateness. Been really busy with work all all that. I really wanted to do a tournament June 26 but it seems it's way too soon. So maybe a weekend sometime in mid or late July I might be able to co-host. I can judge and provide prizes. Anywhere in the LA area or OC works for me!

(Jun. 13, 2016  8:15 AM)jojospud247 Wrote: AHHH! Sorry for my lateness. Been really busy with work all all that. I really wanted to do a tournament June 26 but it seems it's way too soon. So maybe a weekend sometime in mid or late July I might be able to co-host. I can judge and provide prizes. Anywhere in the LA area or OC works for me!
While June 26 may be too soon I'd be up for that day. Can only speak for myself though.

RE: [Los Angeles CA, USA] LA Tournament - OwnageDerp - Jun. 13, 2016

Nay i'd be available June 26th too.

RE: [Los Angeles CA, USA] LA Tournament - GreatgodzeusHD - Jun. 13, 2016

So is it burst or mfb for this one, im hoping burst.

(Jun. 13, 2016  5:48 PM)GreatgodzeusHD Wrote: So is it burst or mfb for this one, im hoping burst.

(Jun. 13, 2016  5:19 AM)ThaKingTai Wrote: It's more likely than not that we'll do Standard again since it seems that people have bought top tier Beys for Standard.

RE: [Los Angeles CA, USA] LA Tournament - ThaKingTai - Jun. 13, 2016

If JoJo will co-host, then it may be Burst. We just need to have enough Burst beys for everyone and I don't know if we will...

RE: [Los Angeles CA, USA] LA Tournament - Achi-baba - Jun. 13, 2016

I won't be available for the 26th of June or the 23rd of July.

RE: [Los Angeles CA, USA] LA Tournament - OwnageDerp - Jun. 14, 2016

If it's Burst then I won't come. Can't be buying toys right now.

RE: [Los Angeles CA, USA] LA Tournament - RacingCheetahz - Jun. 14, 2016

as long as it's not on a tuesday, i can go

RE: [Los Angeles CA, USA] LA Tournament - Sapphire - Jun. 14, 2016

As long as it's on a weekend, there is a pretty good chance I'll go. On the day of this last tournament, my family had to drag me with them to look for a new car. Truly, it was exceptionally inconvenient to do it on that day.

RE: [Los Angeles CA, USA] LA Tournament - ThaKingTai - Jun. 14, 2016

@[OwnageDerp] If we do Burst, I believe that people will allow you to possibly borrow some. I know I will if I get more Burst.

@[jojospud247] How do you feel about July 16th? It looks like the best day for everyone and it is over a month away, so there is time to plan and get everything together. But that's only if we start planning immediately. Do you have any names for the tournament?

RE: [Los Angeles CA, USA] LA Tournament - Achi-baba - Jun. 14, 2016

If you get Xeno Xcalibur as a 1st place prize, then Excalibur's Awakening or Xcalibur in California. Something like that.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjKqZCokqjNAhUE3WMKHSLAB5EQtwIIHjAA&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DuNPvUmQ56t0&usg=AFQjCNFUdEwpSFfGsumjoS4AutZzfc6LEg&sig2=G4WNS52sU44nO3bL2PXNvw

RE: [Los Angeles CA, USA] LA Tournament - RacingCheetahz - Jun. 15, 2016

(Jun. 14, 2016  7:27 PM)earthwolf1404 Wrote: If you get Xeno Xcalibur as a 1st place prize, then Excalibur's Awakening or Xcalibur in California. Something like that.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjKqZCokqjNAhUE3WMKHSLAB5EQtwIIHjAA&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DuNPvUmQ56t0&usg=AFQjCNFUdEwpSFfGsumjoS4AutZzfc6LEg&sig2=G4WNS52sU44nO3bL2PXNvw

..................TiredTired

RE: [Los Angeles CA, USA] LA Tournament - JoJo [Jp0t] - Jun. 15, 2016

(Jun. 14, 2016  4:55 PM)ThaKingTai Wrote: @[jojospud247] How do you feel about July 16th? It looks like the best day for everyone and it is over a month away, so there is time to plan and get everything together. But that's only if we start planning immediately. Do you have any names for the tournament?

July 16 works for me. It doesn't have to be Burst format if not enough people have those Beyblades. But I can loan some out on a first come first serve basis. Hopefully, there will be enough. I would like to provide Burst prizes too. I have and extra Victory Valkyrie, Storm Spriggan, and Holy Horusood. As for the name of the tournament name, I'm not sure lol. I'm not too creative at that kind of stuff. I'll leave that up to you.

RE: [Los Angeles CA, USA] LA Tournament - Alta - Jun. 16, 2016

July 16 should be fine, I can co-host. If we do Burst Format I can also loan extra blades, I have 6 Burst blades and I'll likely only be using one combination. Either format is fine, I want payback in Standard, but Burst works.

RE: [Los Angeles CA, USA] LA Tournament - Marsol123 - Jun. 16, 2016

I ordered a bunch of stuff for standard but I guess I could deal with burst

RE: [Los Angeles CA, USA] LA Tournament - ThaKingTai - Jun. 16, 2016

(Jun. 15, 2016  6:14 PM)jojospud247 Wrote:
(Jun. 14, 2016  4:55 PM)ThaKingTai Wrote: @[jojospud247] How do you feel about July 16th? It looks like the best day for everyone and it is over a month away, so there is time to plan and get everything together. But that's only if we start planning immediately. Do you have any names for the tournament?

July 16 works for me. It doesn't have to be Burst format if not enough people have those Beyblades. But I can loan some out on a first come first serve basis. Hopefully, there will be enough. I would like to provide Burst prizes too. I have and extra Victory Valkyrie, Storm Spriggan, and Holy Horusood. As for the name of the tournament name, I'm not sure lol. I'm not too creative at that kind of stuff. I'll leave that up to you.

Okay, so here is how we can do it. We can have people confirm for it, but just have it say MFB Standard/Burst. Everyone will go ahead and bring their Burst, if they have it, and their MFB. Then at the tournament, if there isn't enough Beystadiums of Burst Beys for everyone, then we can go over to MFB Standard.

July 16th: We're Blading Off Again!
Confirmed:
jojospud247
ThaKingTai
Alta
earthwolf1404
RacingCheetahz
StormAngel
WarsEnd
Breakdown

Possible:
Marsol123
Sapphire
OwnageDerp
GreatgodzeusHD
Tireni123

RE: [Los Angeles CA, USA] LA Tournament - Achi-baba - Jun. 16, 2016

Do we want to try out the Deck rotation for the main event, while we are at it? @[Bey Brad] will the points still be uploaded if we do deck rotation, or does it have to stay single decks for now?