World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Favorite Foreign Beyblade Themes - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Anime and Manga (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Anime-and-Manga)
+--- Thread: Favorite Foreign Beyblade Themes (/Thread-Favorite-Foreign-Beyblade-Themes)

Favorite Foreign Beyblade Themes - Neo - Jun. 25, 2014

What's your favorite Beyblade Theme from another country?
Please elaborate~

Mine is the Bakuten Shoot Theme (Fighting Spirits) because it sounds super legendary in a way. Also "SHINING SOUL~~~ WOAH WOAH WOAH YEAH YEAH YEAUH"
but I also love the Italian theme (Bau Bau Bau Bau Bau xD)

RE: Favorite Foreign Beyblade Themes - Kai-V - Jun. 25, 2014

The Italian theme is so cool because it pronounces Beyblade "Buyblade". No need for subliminal messages or even the anime for that matter.

RE: Favorite Foreign Beyblade Themes - Flambo. - Jun. 25, 2014

I really like the Japanese theme for 4D. At least Japan's songs were original for each season, while the North American version is the same every time. Tired

RE: Favorite Foreign Beyblade Themes - Neo - Jun. 25, 2014

(Jun. 25, 2014  10:07 PM)Flambo. Wrote: I really like the Japanese theme for 4D. At least Japan's songs were original for each season, while the North American version is the same every time. Tired

I mean, the original theme was at least catchy.
Metal Saga though...it's ear grinding.

(Jun. 25, 2014  9:46 PM)Kai-V Wrote: The Italian theme is so cool because it pronounces Beyblade "Buyblade". No need for subliminal messages or even the anime for that matter.

Oh wow you're so right xD

RE: Favorite Foreign Beyblade Themes - The Supreme One - Jun. 26, 2014

I liked the Japanese opening for seasons two & three of MFB. The first season's opener is one of the few Japanese songs I know word-for-word though... It was just so annoying that it stuck with me.

RE: Favorite Foreign Beyblade Themes - Neo - Jun. 26, 2014

Arabic Fighting Spirits. Really weird and cool. The beat seems to be slightly off..
They also call it "Be Blade" (Bee-Blade) instead of Beyblade.

RE: Favorite Foreign Beyblade Themes - Neo - Dec. 06, 2015

Necro.
Anyone else see the foreign "TopBlade" or "G-Blade" openings? I think they have a really good energy to them, and the language can make good lyrics. Better then making an arabic Fighting Spirits... Ha ha.

RE: Favorite Foreign Beyblade Themes - Meta madness - Dec. 07, 2015

MFB metal masters outro theme

RE: Favorite Foreign Beyblade Themes - Wizard - Dec. 07, 2015

As much as I love the Italian V-Force opening, the Italian Metal Fusion opening was pretty good and was open to the fact that it was a revival series.

RE: Favorite Foreign Beyblade Themes - Den - Dec. 07, 2015

[Image: tumblr_nyywueNo0U1tbeheeo1_1280.jpg]
You're welcome World

RE: Favorite Foreign Beyblade Themes - ~Mana~ - Dec. 08, 2015

(Dec. 07, 2015  3:32 AM)Wizard Wrote: As much as I love the Italian V-Force opening, the Italian Metal Fusion opening was pretty good and was open to the fact that it was a revival series.

The second Italian theme was great as well, and even received a full 3 minute version released as a single/album like the first one did. It was pretty cool.

A little disappointing that they abused the theme though. It was first used in Metal Masters, reused for Fury and I believe again for BeyWheelz and Shogun Steel. A great theme, but not so great that you can continue with it for three years. It was the same with the English one; cool at first, got boring after being abused for three years.

RE: Favorite Foreign Beyblade Themes - Bey Brad - Dec. 08, 2015

I love the Topblade opening!

Does the Italian OP really say this:
"I'm gonna drive my metal Blade
I wanna ride my new Beyblade"

RE: Favorite Foreign Beyblade Themes - Neo - Dec. 08, 2015

(Dec. 08, 2015  1:41 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I love the Topblade opening!

Does the Italian OP really say this:

yes.
why.

Also, I question your decision to name this the WBO, and not the TBO.

RE: Favorite Foreign Beyblade Themes - Bey Brad - Dec. 08, 2015

(Dec. 08, 2015  2:15 AM)Neo Wrote: Also, I question your decision to name this the WBO, and not the TBO.

I think you changed the wrong letter.

(Dec. 08, 2015  2:31 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Dec. 08, 2015  2:15 AM)Neo Wrote: Also, I question your decision to name this the WBO, and not the TBO.

I think you changed the wrong letter.

topblade is obviously better name beyblade

RE: Favorite Foreign Beyblade Themes - ~Mana~ - Dec. 08, 2015

Yes, but TBO is "Top-Plate Beyblade Organisation". Surely you mean WTO - "World Top-Plate Organisation"? Tongue_out

(Dec. 08, 2015  1:41 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Does the Italian OP really say this:

Yes, yes it does. Clearly this was BeyRaiderz foreshadowing; Beyblades were designed to be cars.

RE: Favorite Foreign Beyblade Themes - Meta madness - Dec. 08, 2015

(Dec. 07, 2015  4:13 AM)Den Wrote: [Image: tumblr_nyywueNo0U1tbeheeo1_1280.jpg]
You're welcome World

thank you, I needed that...

(Dec. 08, 2015  2:42 AM)~Mana~ Wrote: Yes, but TBO is "Top-Plate Beyblade Organisation". Surely you mean WTO - "World Top-Plate Organisation"? Tongue_out

I don't count Top plate.
I mean Top Blade Organization.