World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
(Elite)Team Emperor D-structors{Worldwide} - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: WBO Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-WBO-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: Teams (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Teams)
+---- Thread: (Elite)Team Emperor D-structors{Worldwide} (/Thread-Elite-Team-Emperor-D-structors-Worldwide)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: (Elite)Team Emperor D-structors{Worldwide} - Classik - Jun. 14, 2014

(Jun. 14, 2014  5:06 PM)King E.Emperor Wrote:
(Jun. 14, 2014  3:14 AM)Pokemo Wrote:
(Jun. 14, 2014  3:12 AM)isaiahparker377 Wrote: can I join
yeah, sure, just fill out the application

Only if you're good enough!
@PokemoWe're not just accepting anyone anymore

INTRODUCING,THE THREE STRIKE-OUT SYSTEM!
You have 3 times to mess up and you are kicked out of this team!
Weekly to-do's:
1.PM D.E.16 those questions

Things that will get you kicked out:
Arguing with the leaders
Not doing weekly to-do's
Associating with teams this team is NOT friendly with
NEVER going to a tourney
Trying to join another team(even if you don't make it)
Not liking PokemonTongue_out
Wait I'm confused

So if we bump into another team leader of member from another team we get kicked out?

RE: (Elite)Team Emperor D-structors{Worldwide} - Elite Projects - Jun. 14, 2014

NVM about that rule!

RE: (Elite)Team Emperor D-structors{Worldwide} - SupremeDragon - Jun. 14, 2014

(Jun. 14, 2014  5:06 PM)King E.Emperor Wrote:
(Jun. 14, 2014  3:14 AM)Pokemo Wrote:
(Jun. 14, 2014  3:12 AM)isaiahparker377 Wrote: can I join
yeah, sure, just fill out the application

Only if you're good enough!
@PokemoWe're not just accepting anyone anymore

INTRODUCING,THE THREE STRIKE-OUT SYSTEM!
You have 3 times to mess up and you are kicked out of this team!
Weekly to-do's:
1.PM D.E.16 those questions

Things that will get you kicked out:
Arguing with the leaders
Not doing weekly to-do's
Associating with teams this team is NOT friendly with
NEVER going to a tourney
Trying to join another team(even if you don't make it)
Not liking PokemonTongue_out

Let other people associate with other teams! There's no harm in that. Not liking pokemon? King E. Emperor our teammates don't have to like pokemon.

I know,JK.
And NVM about associating.

RE: (Elite)Team Emperor D-structors{Worldwide} - SupremeDragon - Jun. 14, 2014

But a future rule for this team is that everyone should enter at least 1-2 WBO tourney

(Jun. 14, 2014  10:42 PM)dragonemperor16 Wrote: But a future rule for this team is that everyone should enter at least 1-2 WBO tourney

That's why I put Never going to a tourney will get you kicked out.

RE: (Elite)Team Emperor D-structors{Worldwide} - DRAGON KING - Jun. 14, 2014

(Jun. 14, 2014  10:47 PM)King E.Emperor Wrote:
(Jun. 14, 2014  10:42 PM)dragonemperor16 Wrote: But a future rule for this team is that everyone should enter at least 1-2 WBO tourney

That's why I put Never going to a tourney will get you kicked out.

How long is the time you give people? You have to note stuff like that.

RE: (Elite)Team Emperor D-structors{Worldwide} - Kid Dranzer - Jun. 15, 2014

I got a message from Kai-V and was told to fill out the application

level of beyblading: beginner

beyblade combos :

what type of bey do you use: Defense

number of bey: 24 but I have a more but I can't remember where I put the bag their in.

what state do you live in: Pennsylvania

beyblade story: Started Beyblading with Metal Fusion, I have two plasic beyblades and one big electronic Drazer S. Haven't been to tournaments since where I live in Pa
don't host tournaments.

how many tournaments have you placed: None

how many tournaments have you been to: None

RE: (Elite)Team Emperor D-structors{Worldwide} - Pokemo - Jun. 15, 2014

(Jun. 15, 2014  1:58 AM)Kid Dranzer Wrote: I got a message from Kai-V and was told to fill out the application

level of beyblading: beginner

beyblade combos :

what type of bey do you use: Defense

number of bey: 24 but I have a more but I can't remember where I put the bag their in.

what state do you live in: Pennsylvania

beyblade story: Started Beyblading with Metal Fusion, I have two plasic beyblades and one big electronic Drazer S. Haven't been to tournaments since where I live in Pa
don't host tournaments.

how many tournaments have you placed: None

how many tournaments have you been to: None
dude, emperor said we aren't accepting people anymore, but you can always PM him and ask

RE: (Elite)Team Emperor D-structors{Worldwide} - Dark_Mousy - Jun. 15, 2014

Okay since I actually somewhat care about the team forum (weird I know right?)

KING E.Emperor: Those rules aren't cool man. Keep it chill and professional to an extent. Who cares if they don't like Pokemon? And not everyone can go to tournaments. If that's a requirement then put it in the op and move on. Easy enough.

@dragonemperor16: If you don't have anything on topic to post, then don't post. Cluttered and off topic threads tend to get closed. And you could get a warning. Which is a bad thing.

@Everyone else on this team: Lets try and keep this thread on topic. This is an internet message board. Not everyone is going to agree. Respect each other and keep the spam and random talk in the random thoughts forum or in PM's.

I'm pretty sure its safe to say any further spam or off topic post will be deleted or this thread would be locked. Im just trying to help you guys out. So lets stay on topic and move on. Have a nice day.

RE: (Elite)Team Emperor D-structors{Worldwide} - Elite Projects - Jun. 15, 2014

I clearly stated that I was kidding about the pokemon part!
I'm getting pissed off with you guys making my team look bad!@
PokemoI said we weren't accepting just anybody anymore.We need strong people not weak!
kid DranzerKai-v sent you a message to join this team?
@Dragonemperor16He lives in PA,you could battle him and see if he is good enough for this team

I'm trying not to be rude but can you guys stop coming from other teams to tell me what to do with mine?Me and D.E. run this,not you guys!I'm being firm not rude.

RE: (Elite)Team Emperor D-structors{Worldwide} - Dual - Jun. 15, 2014

You are being rude. This is your team, but this is not your forum. There are rules you must follow, and you haven't always done that. Peple have every right to try to correct you and others when that happens.

(Jun. 15, 2014  4:37 AM)Du@l Wrote: You are being rude. This is your team, but this is not your forum. There are rules you must follow, and you haven't always done that. Peple have every right to try to correct you and others when that happens.

ARE YOU'LL READING???IS THERE SOMETHING WRONG WITH YOUR BRAIN????
I CLEARLY stated that you guys need to stop coming from you'll teams to tell me what to do with mine!
I swear I'm talking to a wall!
Do I come to your team and tell you what to do?So why do it to me???THAT's rude.Take this to PM.It's cluttering MY team thread.Thank you and have a nice day

RE: (Elite)Team Emperor D-structors{Worldwide} - SupremeDragon - Jun. 15, 2014

Guys calm down! There will be no arguing on this team! It's bad enough we look unprofessional! But that's gonna change very soon!!! King E. Emperor I'm trying to get Dark_Mousy to give us a little bit of tips on improving our team. I hate to resort to that but Dark_Mousy is very experienced! Just for now stay cool and collected!

RE: (Elite)Team Emperor D-structors{Worldwide} - Dark_Mousy - Jun. 15, 2014

(Jun. 15, 2014  4:51 AM)King E.Emperor Wrote: ARE YOU'LL READING???IS THERE SOMETHING WRONG WITH YOUR BRAIN????
I CLEARLY stated that you guys need to stop coming from you'll teams to tell me what to do with mine!
I swear I'm talking to a wall!
Do I come to your team and tell you what to do?So why do it to me???THAT's rude.Take this to PM.It's cluttering MY team thread.Thank you and have a nice day

For the record one of your teammates came to me for help. Be humble, and know when to take criticism. Be the leader you would want to follow.

I don't take carp or criticism from anyone,understood?
"For the record"my teammats are not me so what you just said meant nothing!
@D.E.I'll let you handle this to keep our team from being closed...

(Jun. 15, 2014  5:03 AM)King E.Emperor Wrote: I don't take carp or criticism from anyone,understood?
"For the record"my teammats are Cnot me so what you just said meant nothing!
@D.E.I'll let you handle this to keep our team from being closed...

Just calm down! King E. Emperor you're vicious than me! That's good! I want to see that in all your battles.Dark_Mousy just talk to me! My friend here is a little moody!

RE: (Elite)Team Emperor D-structors{Worldwide} - Leone19 - Jun. 15, 2014

Guys, just let Dark help you out. He's a really great member, so basically "yelling" at him and anyone else who suggests things (and isn't on your team) doesn't make it look too great. Calling him and Dual out was completely rude and uncalled for.

If this keeps happening, this thread will probably be locked. Again, he's a really good member, so just listen to Dark's suggestions.

I'm not posting any further on the matter; it's not my team/group to be concerned about, but figured I'd post this suggestion.

RE: (Elite)Team Emperor D-structors{Worldwide} - Ocean - Jun. 15, 2014

Dark is an advanced member and Du@l is a really nice person. Du@l is right, by being ridiculous and arrogant, you yourself are making this team "look bad".

Thank you for your suggestion AZL and Leone19.. Anyone who doesn't belong to this team and have suggestions PM me only!
Now can we go back to the main topic of this team thread! Those who try to change the subject will leave this thread permanently. Man I feel like we need to start over fresh.

I'm tired of you guys ordering me around...
Back on topic!
This thread is clutteed with spam!It should be closed and a new team thread(same name,same everything)will be made!

Any spam on the new one will result in suspension from the team/post deleted!
I said what I meant and I mean what I said!

RE: (Elite)Team Emperor D-structors{Worldwide} - Kaneki - Jun. 15, 2014

This was a whole page of SPAM nearly. I think I want to quit. I don't like how this thread's turning out.

If you want to go ahead. We have no need for quitters!

RE: (Elite)Team Emperor D-structors{Worldwide} - DRAGON KING - Jun. 15, 2014

(Jun. 15, 2014  3:49 PM)King E.Emperor Wrote: I'm tired of you guys ordering me around...
Back on topic!
This thread is clutteed with spam!It should be closed and a new team thread(same name,same everything)will be made!

You said this team thread was going to be your last one...

(Jun. 15, 2014  4:44 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote:
(Jun. 15, 2014  3:49 PM)King E.Emperor Wrote: I'm tired of you guys ordering me around...
Back on topic!

You said this team thread was going to be your last one...

Don't push me...