World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Post your letters here! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Post your letters here! (/Thread-Post-your-letters-here)

Post your letters here! - FaZe_Preach - Apr. 08, 2014

Kai-V gave me the okay to do this.

So, what I am saying is, let's write our letters here and you get responses on what to do about it.

What is this thread about?
I Wrote:You send a letter to a person you want to send to it on this thread because you feel shy to actually send it to them. Then we read the post and give feedback. We may give possible changes if needed. Then, you could actually send the letter to the person intended!
I wrote this, but I didn't quote it.

RE: Post your letters here! - Synth - Apr. 10, 2014

...I think it would be better if you elaborated what "Letter" means...

RE: Post your letters here! - Dual - Apr. 10, 2014

Yah, letters about what?

RE: Post your letters here! - FaZe_Preach - Apr. 13, 2014

Synth Letters like note sending and stuff.
Dual Any life situations that you'd like to mention.

RE: Post your letters here! - Angry Face - Apr. 13, 2014

Hm, so this will basically be the advice column of the WBO... We should really bring back the WBO funnies too.

RE: Post your letters here! - Dual - Apr. 13, 2014

I'm not sure if anyone here is on Pokecommunity, but is this like a Dear Anonymous thread? That might lead to SPAM.

(Apr. 13, 2014  12:50 AM)Dual Wrote: I'm not sure if anyone here is on Pokecommunity, but is this like a Dear Anonymous thread? That might lead to SPAM.

Hmm. Kai-V said it was okay. Anyways. One rule....
Try to add the "subject" so we know what type of letter it is. Don't make the subject be like "Dear George", we won't know what type of ground you are trying to lay out.

RE: Post your letters here! - The Bishop - Apr. 13, 2014

I'm still not exactly sure what you're supposed to do. Could you maybe post an example?
Edit: Beaten in style by The Bishop.

RE: Post your letters here! - RagerBlade - Apr. 13, 2014

It's like you send him a letter asking for advice and he gives you the advice.

If that's so, perhaps change the title to something pertaining to the subject of advice.

The Bishop I will be more clear. You send a letter to a person you want to send to it on this thread because you feel shy to actually send it to them. Then we read the post and give feedback. We may give possible changes if needed. Then, you could actually send the letter to the person intended!

EDIT: Where did you get the writer? It seems really amazing. It also has "WBO Member" typed on the side.

RE: Post your letters here! - Tri - Apr. 13, 2014

Who sends letters anymore, haha?

RE: Post your letters here! - Leone19 - Apr. 13, 2014

A lot of people. Im pretty sure this can count for emails, too. ~Despite how much "better" emails can be said to be, there's nothing like the feeling of getting letter in the mail. ~ End Le Rant

But, I don't know how many people would feel comfortable sharing a personal letter with strangers on the Internet, for review.

(Apr. 13, 2014  2:05 AM)Tri Wrote: Who sends letters anymore

Some people do!

EDIT: A lot of people share personal letters on KHP forums, and those people are strangers.

RE: Post your letters here! - Mitsu - Apr. 13, 2014

I like this idea. Nice work, Jubskin SideOfPreach!

(Apr. 13, 2014  1:50 AM)SideOfPReach Wrote: EDIT: Where did you get the writer? It seems really amazing. It also has "WBO Member" typed on the side.
It was probably made using wordpad, or any other downloaded software like that. I'm guessing it was just something he added on the side. From what I know, you are able to do that.

(Apr. 13, 2014  2:05 AM)Tri Wrote: Who sends letters anymore, haha?
Emailing for life, haha. God bless the day and age we live in.

That was an example. More like a true example.

RE: Post your letters here! - DRAGON KING - Apr. 13, 2014

Wait... Calling the police because she told you to shush? This was at school , correct? The more logical solution would probably be to tell a teacher. That's my advice.

(Apr. 13, 2014  3:08 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Wait... Calling the police because she told you to shush? This was at school , correct? The more logical solution would probably be to tell a teacher. That's my advice.

Thank you for that magnificent advice.

RE: Post your letters here! - LMAO - Apr. 14, 2014

(Apr. 13, 2014  1:22 PM)SideOfPReach Wrote:
That was an example. More like a true example.

I'm a 100% sure you can't get a restraining order if someone is just bugging you at school lmao.

I see what you're trying to do with this thread, but as others said, people might not want to post personal information about things in their lives aha. But I wish you luck in this thread, SideofPReach!

RE: Post your letters here! - V2 - Apr. 14, 2014

Hold your horses, (handwritten) letters are lovely, and feel sincere. I certainly appreciate them.

(Apr. 13, 2014  2:05 AM)Tri Wrote: Who sends letters anymore, haha?

RE: Post your letters here! - Tri - Apr. 14, 2014

Never said they weren't. I just meant that the large majority of people in the world do not send letters.

RE: Post your letters here! - FaZe_Preach - Apr. 15, 2014

(Apr. 14, 2014  2:30 AM)Tri Wrote: Never said they weren't. I just meant that the large majority of people in the world do not send letters.

Okay, but I have seen people sending letters for days.

RE: Post your letters here! - Dual - Apr. 15, 2014

How do you send letters for days?

Anyway, Tri's right, most people just use email.
Anyway, back on topic...