World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Selling NIB HMS BEYBLADES!!!! SALE! free gifts! LOWEST PRICE SALE!!! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Bey Marketplace (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Bey-Marketplace)
+--- Thread: Selling NIB HMS BEYBLADES!!!! SALE! free gifts! LOWEST PRICE SALE!!! (/Thread-Selling-NIB-HMS-BEYBLADES-SALE-free-gifts-LOWEST-PRICE-SALE)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: NIB HMS BEYBLADES!!!! SALE! free gifts! - Xzyla Crios - Aug. 24, 2010

I PMed you~!! Joyful_3 Thank you for your patience and I can't wait to get my beys.
also, i don't mean to sound mean, but it would prob. be a good thing to edit your first post and cross out or take off all the things that are already sold/gone. =) just an idea lol that way ppl know whats left~! Joyful_3

RE: NIB HMS BEYBLADES!!!! SALE! free gifts! - Ryuzaki - Aug. 24, 2010

You've got PM

RE: NIB HMS BEYBLADES!!!! SALE! free gifts! - bwxd - Aug. 25, 2010

due to me running out of bit beasts. i have decided instead of not giving free gifts with every purchase but just move the other 2 free gifts down a notch! back to school sale is still going on!

RE: NIB HMS BEYBLADES!!!! SALE! free gifts! - Cpt. Squirrel - Aug. 25, 2010

Just letting people know that this guy is a good seller and I got my stuff fast.

Thanks!

RE: NIB HMS BEYBLADES!!!! SALE! free gifts! - kazuma190 - Aug. 25, 2010

hi guys,

Subject: any one who had a beyblade dragoon msuv or ms.

how are you. i am good. if you would sell your beyblade dragoon ms or uv. So, i would like to buy your beyblade dragoon ms or uv. if you are ready for sell ur dragoon ms uv then i will buy it. let me know and pls email me at kazuma190@gmail.com. if you are ready for sell it then pls put the ebay and my ebay screen is kazuma190. if you find me there and pls send me a private message..

P.S. I still looking the whole websites and there are out stock.

RE: NIB HMS BEYBLADES!!!! SALE! free gifts! - Pimpju - Aug. 25, 2010

Wow. Did you even read the opening post?

RE: NIB HMS BEYBLADES!!!! SALE! free gifts! - otrokai+ - Aug. 29, 2010

is shipping to anywhere?

for example michoacan

(sorry for my bad english)

RE: NIB HMS BEYBLADES!!!! SALE! free gifts! - bwxd - Aug. 29, 2010

um haha i dunno where that is but my rates are as follows $5for first item $2 more per addition for domestic, $10 for first item and $3 more per addition for hawaii and alaska and lastly its $15 for the first item and $5 per addition item for international.

RE: NIB HMS BEYBLADES!!!! SALE! free gifts! - Xzyla Crios - Sep. 04, 2010

are you still selling stuff??

RE: NIB HMS BEYBLADES!!!! SALE! free gifts! - Gianmarco.93 - Sep. 29, 2010

What do you have left?

RE: NIB HMS BEYBLADES!!!! SALE! free gifts! - wolverine7680 - Oct. 05, 2010

Just got my beys today. NIB Wolborg MS and Advance Eterner. They are Takara if anyone is wondering about that... Not a bad price to get a Wolborg with mint tip to add to the worn one in my collection...(My original actually stops standing straight up!) BWXD kept in touch and I got them quickly (with tracking). Would definitely buy from him again.

RE: NIB HMS BEYBLADES!!!! SALE! free gifts! - bwxd - Oct. 06, 2010

first bump in a while guys thanks everyone for purchasing from me. i posted up how many of get hms i have left because i got a lot of qquestions about that.

RE: NIB HMS BEYBLADES!!!! SALE! free gifts! updated 10/8/10 - bwxd - Oct. 08, 2010

hey everyone! i just wanna thank everyone who has purchased from me. this is the home stretch i have 4! wolborgs left. supplies are becoming very limited as you can see. surprised i still have so many phantom fox its a great hms one of my favorites! beyblades ftw Grin

RE: NIB HMS BEYBLADES!!!! SALE! free gifts! updated 10/8/10 - Gianmarco.93 - Oct. 08, 2010

When you say if you are looking for other beyblades sent me offer in the OP what do you mean?
Cause I might be interessed in buying an hms lot..here more info http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Buying-an-HMS-lot

RE: NIB HMS BEYBLADES!!!! SALE! free gifts! updated 10/8/10 - BeyFan - Oct. 15, 2010

(Oct. 08, 2010  9:05 PM)Gianmarco.93 Wrote: When you say if you are looking for other beyblades sent me offer in the OP what do you mean?
I was actually wondering the same thing.

RE: NIB HMS BEYBLADES!!!! SALE! free gifts! updated 10/8/10 - souless1234 - Oct. 15, 2010

He told me he had some NIB boosters (didn't specify) and NIB Flash Leopards MSs.

RE: NIB HMS BEYBLADES!!!! SALE! free gifts! updated 10/8/10 - bwxd - Oct. 20, 2010

BUMP GOTTA ANNOUNCE I HAVE ONLY 1 WOLBORG MS LEFT!!

RE: NIB HMS BEYBLADES!!!! SALE! free gifts! updated 10/8/10 - NitroNeo - Oct. 20, 2010

PM Sent

RE: NIB HMS BEYBLADES!!!! SALE! free gifts! updated 10/8/10 - souless1234 - Oct. 20, 2010

Received the items man. They came VERY quickly, but i sitll have yet to open them xD

RE: NIB HMS BEYBLADES!!!! SALE! free gifts! updated 10/8/10 - bwxd - Oct. 20, 2010

i have a good amount of interest for my last new in box wolborg ms. i wish i had enough for everyone but sadly i dont. so since i dont know how to choose i think i will let you guys choose for me. please gimme some ideas of how i should make the selling of my last wolborg more interesting

RE: NIB HMS BEYBLADES!!!! SALE! free gifts! updated 10/8/10 - blah - Oct. 20, 2010

Auction it off.

RE: NIB HMS BEYBLADES!!!! SALE! free gifts! updated 10/8/10 - souless1234 - Oct. 20, 2010

Picking the name out of the hat always works, haha.
Or choose the one that offers highest, or maybe the first person who offered it deserves it...

RE: NIB HMS BEYBLADES!!!! SALE! free gifts! updated 10/8/10 - BeyFan - Oct. 20, 2010

I'd go with first offer.

hmm auction might be fun Grin

RE: NIB HMS BEYBLADES!!!! SALE! free gifts! updated 10/8/10 - 2772CJ - Oct. 21, 2010

Ill buy a wolborg and a phantom fox from you
can I see pics of the wolborg and phantom fox