World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Guide theflightyellz's guide to fakes and searching. - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Guide theflightyellz's guide to fakes and searching. (/Thread-Guide-theflightyellz-s-guide-to-fakes-and-searching)

RE: theflightyellz's guide to fakes and searching. - MagikHorse - Sep. 17, 2018

I'm just laughing that they gave it 7, Vortex, and... Survive? Honestly hard to tell what that driver is tbh, but it's clearly not Planet or Weight.

They didn't even paint the disk red like it is in the picture.

RE: theflightyellz's guide to fakes and searching. - LemonBlade3 - Sep. 19, 2018

Does anyone know if there is actually lead in Rapidity Beyblade Burst Products? I don't want to get cancer.....

(Jul. 29, 2018  12:07 AM)AllAboutTheBeys Wrote:
(Jul. 28, 2018  2:10 PM)BusyBlader Wrote: POLP scammed my friend, they got a fake bL instead of a real one

Same. In the process of getting a refund. I even asked before I ordered if it was official TT and they said yes.

Ay same

RE: theflightyellz's guide to fakes and searching. - Davis05 - Sep. 24, 2018

I have a questions though. Are Hasbro and Takara Tomy partner companies for Beyblades?

RE: theflightyellz's guide to fakes and searching. - MagikHorse - Oct. 04, 2018

(Sep. 24, 2018  1:56 AM)Davis05 Wrote: I have a questions though. Are Hasbro and Takara Tomy partner companies for Beyblades?

Sort of. Takara-Tomy releases the official beys, but doesn't have the reach to produce and sell enough to meet a worldwide demand. Hasbro has been licensed to produce them to cover the rest of the world, barring a few places like India which have funky international laws and require their own in-country production.

You could call it a partnership if you want, or you can just call Hasbro a licensee with a bit more say than normal, it's really more or less up to you what you call it.

RE: theflightyellz's guide to fakes and searching. - Adarsh Abhinav - Oct. 04, 2018

(Oct. 04, 2018  12:06 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2018  1:56 AM)Davis05 Wrote: I have a questions though. Are Hasbro and Takara Tomy partner companies for Beyblades?

Sort of. Takara-Tomy releases the official beys, but doesn't have the reach to produce and sell enough to meet a worldwide demand. Hasbro has been licensed to produce them to cover the rest of the world, barring a few places like India which have funky international laws and require their own in-country production.

You could call it a partnership if you want, or you can just call Hasbro a licensee with a bit more say than normal, it's really more or less up to you what you call it.

What do you mean by "barring a few places like India which have funky international laws and require their own in-country production." Funskool Imports them And sells them in same way as Young Toys in Korea

RE: theflightyellz's guide to fakes and searching. - MagikHorse - Oct. 05, 2018

(Oct. 04, 2018  3:41 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Oct. 04, 2018  12:06 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: Sort of. Takara-Tomy releases the official beys, but doesn't have the reach to produce and sell enough to meet a worldwide demand. Hasbro has been licensed to produce them to cover the rest of the world, barring a few places like India which have funky international laws and require their own in-country production.

What do you mean by "barring a few places like India which have funky international laws and require their own in-country production." Funskool Imports them And sells them in same way as Young Toys in Korea

I think this is pretty strong evidence that I have absolutely no clue what goes on down there anymore. I thought it was import laws that were causing issues for some reason or another, but I'm guessing not by that reaction.

RE: theflightyellz's guide to fakes and searching. - Orangebloss - Nov. 08, 2018

Help! Total beyblade newbie parent. My youngest wants Excalibur and I have found 2 on Amazon...can anyone help me identify if they are real? The pricing is so different Uncertain

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Beyblade-Burst-B-48-Starter-Excalibur/dp/B01GR0CWEI/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1541670494&sr=8-2&keywords=beyblade+excalibur

https://www.amazon.co.uk/BEYBLADE-E2020EU5-E2020EU4-Evolution-Multi-Colour/dp/B079Y9WR2Q/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1541670494&sr=8-6&keywords=beyblade+excalibur

RE: theflightyellz's guide to fakes and searching. - Triumph - Nov. 08, 2018

(Nov. 08, 2018  10:54 AM)Orangebloss Wrote: Help! Total beyblade newbie parent. My youngest wants Excalibur and I have found 2 on Amazon...can anyone help me identify if they are real? The pricing is so different :/

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Beyblade-Burst-B-48-Starter-Excalibur/dp/B01GR0CWEI/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1541670494&sr=8-2&keywords=beyblade+excalibur

https://www.amazon.co.uk/BEYBLADE-E2020EU5-E2020EU4-Evolution-Multi-Colour/dp/B079Y9WR2Q/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1541670494&sr=8-6&keywords=beyblade+excalibur

Hey there! I would like to inform you that among both these links, they show of two different beys! The first link directs to the real Takara Tomy amazon seller who is willing to sell the bey XENO XCALIBUR (Sword Launcher included) for £18.18 whereas the second link directs to the real HASBRO amazon seller who is willing to sell the bey SIEG XCALIBUR/XCALIUS X3 (also Sword Launcher included) for £32.01. And according to your question, no, none of these aren't apparently "fake". It depends upon what your young one wants! PLEASE NOTE - The Takara Tomy one is a dual-layer bey which is good but the actual recommended one shall be the one and only Hasbro bey! Sure it might be expensive, but it is a triple/god-layer bey which also includes a SwitchStrike function that makes it extremely strong in my opinion. But it depends upon your budget and your child's decision that would satisfy him. Hope I helped you in any way, have a wonderful day! 

RE: theflightyellz's guide to fakes and searching. - Mickcfox - Nov. 20, 2018

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Takara-Tomy-Beyblade-Burst-Battle/dp/B07BB2R8PF/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1542706709&sr=8-1&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65&keywords=super+z+battle+set

Can anyone tell if this is genuine? TIA

RE: theflightyellz's guide to fakes and searching. - Turbo blader - Nov. 20, 2018

(Nov. 20, 2018  11:00 AM)Mickcfox Wrote: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Takara-Tomy-Beyblade-Burst-Battle/dp/B07BB2R8PF/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1542706709&sr=8-1&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65&keywords=super+z+battle+set

Can anyone tell if this is genuine? TIA

It is 100% real Takara Tomy beys, you can buy it..

RE: theflightyellz's guide to fakes and searching. - Mickcfox - Nov. 22, 2018

Thank you fie your help.

RE: theflightyellz's guide to fakes and searching. - Triumph - Dec. 01, 2018

Fake Shadow Amaterios (Yamiterios) is currently out now. Please do not buy Shadow Amaterios from eBay or any other sellers who are actually willing to sell this bey for even $5 or above. Just got mine yesterday, I'm gonna make an unboxing video and upload it on my instagram. There's also a way to see if it's real or not, that is- by observing the pictures (if provided) and see if the disk is 0 and it is painted in purple otherwise if it's not painted in purple, I'm pretty sure it's a fake. Please be aware of this, thank you.

RE: theflightyellz's guide to fakes and searching. - Draklord7 - Dec. 03, 2018

All chou z beys up until dead hades are fake. Soon fake chou z spriggan and valkyrie will come out so watch out for those. Below are what you should watch out for to avoid fakes:

price (under £7 its bound to be fake) 

box (most sellers show pics of the box, if on the top right corner it says S3, MQ, N or a flame symbol its fake should say takara tomy to be real)

from china (unless its a trusted seller which u can find out about on wbo)

Wrong parts as sometimes the fake is shown on the listing pictures (normally driver and disk are wrong from the original parts)

The main thing is do your research! Its not hard to find what a real takara tomy beyblade of the one you want looks like. Only use the trusted sellers theres a thread continually expanding on here which shows the cheapest beyblades from japan who are trusted sellers. Buy from them to avoid being scammed and there prices are very good as well.

https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Selling-Best-God-ChouZetsu-deals-on-eBay

RE: theflightyellz's guide to fakes and searching. - Adarsh Abhinav - Dec. 04, 2018

[Image: 2z4akq0.jpg]
[Image: 357qdzc.jpg]
Hey Guys these are legit Takara Tomy, And Pretty cheap, 11$ for nL is Really Cheap
So Just saying these aren't fake and can be Purchased.

RE: theflightyellz's guide to fakes and searching. - Justj11. - Dec. 04, 2018

(Dec. 04, 2018  8:48 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: [Image: 2z4akq0.jpg]
[Image: 357qdzc.jpg]
Hey Guys these are legit Takara Tomy, And Pretty cheap, 11$ for nL is Really Cheap
So Just saying these aren't fake and can be Purchased.

Ik there real I have seen vids about them

RE: theflightyellz's guide to fakes and searching. - Tris - Dec. 08, 2018

Can anyone do a legit check on the Ultimate Dragoon towards the end of the video? Thanks!

RE: theflightyellz's guide to fakes and searching. - Justj11. - Dec. 08, 2018

(Dec. 08, 2018  1:26 AM)Tris Wrote:

Can anyone do a legit check on the Ultimate Dragoon towards the end of the video? Thanks!

I Believe it is real but I saw that ur spin dragon red lines Look a little shinier but I don’t know if that was just lightning or something

RE: theflightyellz's guide to fakes and searching. - Tris - Dec. 09, 2018

(Dec. 08, 2018  7:02 PM)Justj11. Wrote:
(Dec. 08, 2018  1:26 AM)Tris Wrote: Can anyone do a legit check on the Ultimate Dragoon towards the end of the video? Thanks!

I  Believe it is real but I saw that ur spin dragon red lines Look a little shinier but I don’t know if that was just lightning or something

It seems that the red stickers are holographic so that might explain that.

RE: theflightyellz's guide to fakes and searching. - Justj11. - Dec. 09, 2018

(Dec. 09, 2018  5:11 AM)Tris Wrote:
(Dec. 08, 2018  7:02 PM)Justj11. Wrote: I  Believe it is real but I saw that ur spin dragon red lines Look a little shinier but I don’t know if that was just lightning or something

It seems that the red stickers are holographic so that might explain that.

Okay that’s cool

RE: theflightyellz's guide to fakes and searching. - Triumph - Dec. 16, 2018

NEW FAKE BEYBLADES RELEASED!!

We have finally got some news about some new fake Beyblades with a sun sign on the box instead of the Takara Tomy sign. There's apparently 3 new fake Beyblades that have been released few days ago- 
1. Cho-Z Valkriye 
2. Cho-Z Spriggan 
3. Orb Egis

Please be aware buyers, fakes are just not worth your money!
[Image: HTB1EM6vadfvK1RjSspfq6zzXFXaP.jpg]
[Image: HTB1EsrwadfvK1RjSszhq6AcGFXaf.jpg]
[Image: HTB1sKjxajDuK1Rjy1zjq6zraFXaY.jpg]

RE: theflightyellz's guide to fakes and searching. - Bladerbill - Dec. 16, 2018

(Dec. 16, 2018  8:00 PM)Triumph Wrote: NEW FAKE BEYBLADES RELEASED!!

We have finally got some news about some new fake Beyblades with a sun sign on the box instead of the Takara Tomy sign. There's apparently 3 new fake Beyblades that have been released few days ago- 
1. Cho-Z Valkriye 
2. Cho-Z Spriggan 
3. Orb Egis

Wow, I can’t believe they already started selling fakes of the beys with burst stoppers. I’m honestly interested on how bad they are going to mess the gimmick up if they even try to include it at all in the fakes

RE: theflightyellz's guide to fakes and searching. - ShogunMaster10 - Dec. 17, 2018

i have the ko rapidity l drago

"sucker miniature steel bearing unit."

RE: theflightyellz's guide to fakes and searching. - Draklord7 - Dec. 21, 2018

(Dec. 16, 2018  8:00 PM)Triumph Wrote: NEW FAKE BEYBLADES RELEASED!!

1. Cho-Z Valkriye 
2. Cho-Z Spriggan 
3. Orb Egis

Ive already ordered some on ebay to check them out mainly because of curiosity about how these fakes are. Some listings also show the parts and surprisingly the parts are also accurate from the looks of t. Once i get mine ill definitely test them out and see how well theyve been copied.

RE: theflightyellz's guide to fakes and searching. - TerrorIncarnate - Dec. 27, 2018

Hey I found I beyblade that seems very cheap and it claims to be takara tomy this is the link

https://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Takara-Tomy-Beyblade-BURST-B-128-Cho-Z-Customize-Set-New-In-Box/273523176746

Would you say that this is real and if it isn't real could you direct me to an actual link where I can buy a takara tomy cho-z spriggan customize set. Sorry for the bad grammar...

RE: theflightyellz's guide to fakes and searching. - KinkoUsagi - Dec. 28, 2018

No way it would ever be that cheap.

Fake.

It would either use a proxy site like SamuraiBuyer or ZenMarket (preferred) or:

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/Takara-Tomy-Beyblade-BURST-B-128-Cho-Z-Customize-Set-No-Box/253984535866?hash=item3b22a8753a:g:kIoAAOSwz05b7tRu:rk:15:pf:0

Really pricey, I know, but the seller is extremely reliable and tends to have the cheapest stuff (this being without a box).