World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Pokemon X and Y Internet Tournament! (CLOSED!) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Pokemon X and Y Internet Tournament! (CLOSED!) (/Thread-Pokemon-X-and-Y-Internet-Tournament-CLOSED)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Pokemon X and Y Internet Tournament! (CLOSED!) - RagerBlade - Nov. 28, 2013

(Nov. 28, 2013  12:41 AM)Bularieleone Wrote: Yeah, 2 people won by forfeit, there are only 2 battles left.
Well the deadline wasn't followed so shouldn't they be DQed?

RE: Pokemon X and Y Internet Tournament! (CLOSED!) - Bularieleone - Nov. 28, 2013

Giraton is studying for finals I think, and Manicben has been inactive, so he may get DQ'd.

RE: Pokemon X and Y Internet Tournament! (CLOSED!) - RagerBlade - Nov. 28, 2013

(Nov. 28, 2013  3:59 AM)Bularieleone Wrote: Giraton is studying for finals I think, and Manicben has been inactive, so he may get DQ'd.
This tourney is taking too long, in my opinion at least. Your the host though.

RE: Pokemon X and Y Internet Tournament! (CLOSED!) - Cannon - Nov. 28, 2013

Put me into a battle if you need a replacement. sorta bored in the game

RE: Pokemon X and Y Internet Tournament! (CLOSED!) - Manicben - Nov. 30, 2013

I'm sorry, I must forfeit my match. I'm afraid I cannot participate. It is a busy time of the year with university applications and interviews going on, so I cannot put any serious time into this. Sorry Bularieleone and everyone else.
Cannon, feel free to take my place if you wish. Grin

RE: Pokemon X and Y Internet Tournament! (CLOSED!) - Bularieleone - Nov. 30, 2013

Cannon, do you want to?

RE: Pokemon X and Y Internet Tournament! (CLOSED!) - Cannon - Dec. 01, 2013

Sure, why not.

RE: Pokemon X and Y Internet Tournament! (CLOSED!) - Bularieleone - Dec. 01, 2013

Tell when you are ready to battle.

Geez, Cannon. I really hate that Garchomp.

RE: Pokemon X and Y Internet Tournament! (CLOSED!) - Cannon - Dec. 01, 2013

(Dec. 01, 2013  3:53 AM)Bularieleone Wrote: Geez, Cannon. I really hate that Garchomp.

hahah its EVs are so random too. Didn't even expect to win with it XD

RE: Pokemon X and Y Internet Tournament! (CLOSED!) - Bularieleone - Dec. 01, 2013

(Dec. 01, 2013  12:13 PM)Cannon Wrote:
(Dec. 01, 2013  3:53 AM)Bularieleone Wrote: Geez, Cannon. I really hate that Garchomp.

hahah its EVs are so random too. Didn't even expect to win with it XD
I should have known you were gonna Earthquake Mawile, but I thought she could take it.

Here was the battle:

RE: Pokemon X and Y Internet Tournament! (CLOSED!) - Anchor - Dec. 01, 2013

I'm ready to battle Giraton but I'm not sure if he's ready or not.

EDIT: We just battled and I won with three pokemon left. His Mega Aggron was a big threat to my team though but my Excadrill was able to defeat it.

RE: Pokemon X and Y Internet Tournament! (CLOSED!) - Giraton - Dec. 02, 2013

(Dec. 01, 2013  7:05 PM)Anchor Wrote: I'm ready to battle Giraton but I'm not sure if he's ready or not.

EDIT: We just battled and I won with three pokemon left. His Mega Aggron was a big threat to my team though but my Excadrill was able to defeat it.

confirming this, my team put up a good fight but i was missing my new pokemon, a few items and it was built for double battles rather than single, but that team of yours really wouldn't budge against my best of guys, except aggron ofcause.

RE: Pokemon X and Y Internet Tournament! (CLOSED!) - Bularieleone - Dec. 02, 2013

Alright, I will randomize the next round now!!!
EDIT: They're up!

RE: Pokemon X and Y Internet Tournament! (CLOSED!) - Anchor - Dec. 02, 2013

Bularieleone D hasn't been on since August apparently. Who is he anyways? He hasn't posted at all.

RE: Pokemon X and Y Internet Tournament! (CLOSED!) - Bularieleone - Dec. 02, 2013

He's my friend. He made an account so he could go to the tournament, so he really doesn't do forum posts.
He can probably battle, PM me a good time and date for you and I'll tell him.

RE: Pokemon X and Y Internet Tournament! (CLOSED!) - Clefairy - Dec. 16, 2013

Cannon, it looks like we're battling :1 Are you Johnson?

RE: Pokemon X and Y Internet Tournament! (CLOSED!) - Cannon - Dec. 16, 2013

(Dec. 16, 2013  5:46 AM)Clefairy Wrote: Cannon, it looks like we're battling :1 Are you Johnson?

Yeeeep

Who's Jaliel ? is that you ? Sorry not sure, too many people online ..

RE: Pokemon X and Y Internet Tournament! (CLOSED!) - Clefairy - Dec. 17, 2013

(Dec. 16, 2013  6:11 AM)Cannon Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2013  5:46 AM)Clefairy Wrote: Cannon, it looks like we're battling :1 Are you Johnson?

Yeeeep

Who's Jaliel ? is that you ? Sorry not sure, too many people online ..

I don't think so. I think my name is Kenneth or Kenny. Somewhere near there.

RE: Pokemon X and Y Internet Tournament! (CLOSED!) - Cannon - Dec. 17, 2013

LOL I battled someone named that then, it could be triforceblader. It is a mystery

Tell me when you wanna battle.

RE: Pokemon X and Y Internet Tournament! (CLOSED!) - Bularieleone - Dec. 18, 2013

pyrus has won by forfeit!

RE: Pokemon X and Y Internet Tournament! (CLOSED!) - diblee123 - Dec. 18, 2013

triforeblader is Matt

RE: Pokemon X and Y Internet Tournament! (CLOSED!) - Bularieleone - Dec. 25, 2013

Any updates on battles?