World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Battle Strikers Discussion - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Battle Strikers Discussion (/Thread-Battle-Strikers-Discussion)

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Imperial - Jul. 31, 2011

Maybe I'll try battle strikers How much are they and what stores can you find them at?

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - sonicsora123 - Jul. 31, 2011

im gonna stick with beyblade. i think battle strikers is just as good but if i try split my time and money between both i wont have any for either if you know what i mean. i'll stick with beyblade and writing

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - RowDog - Jul. 31, 2011

Stick to beyblade guys. You don't wanna waste your money when you could beyblades instead and we have the WBO tournaments and everything, battle strikers doesn't. Not to mention that battle strikers customisation is poor and pieces are very alike.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - CyberBlader27 - Jul. 31, 2011

(Jul. 31, 2011  8:54 AM)RowDog Wrote: Stick to beyblade guys. You don't wanna waste your money when you could beyblades instead and we have the WBO tournaments and everything, battle strikers doesn't. Not to mention that battle strikers customisation is poor and pieces are very alike.
Sorry RowDog, you are in a thread you are uninterested in. Please leave and let them talk about their Battle Strikers. Go back to the Beyblade forums.

Ashirogi Muto, WBO member.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - T. L-Drago 9207 - Jul. 31, 2011

(Jul. 31, 2011  3:42 AM)InfiniteLibra Wrote: Maybe I'll try battle strikers How much are they and what stores can you find them at?

I know that ToysRUs and Fred Meyer are retailers!

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Imperial - Jul. 31, 2011

How much are they they shouldn't be too expensive right

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - T. L-Drago 9207 - Aug. 01, 2011

well, when I bought my series 1 striker, it costed me around five dollars. The newest ones cost a bit more

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Divine_Touch - Aug. 01, 2011

seems alright ill probably buy one in december when im on holidays Tongue_out

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - TimelessOne - Aug. 01, 2011

(Jul. 31, 2011  3:33 AM)qwertxj3 Wrote: Wow, I used to hate the old series, I was like- "These suck they look dumb Beys are way better and their metal as well".But...Now I see these Metal XT Battle Strikers...And Bey Brad involved in it....Thaese look way cooler, are metal...Better stadiums...WHOA!
Can someone thell me the best BS to buy for attack, defence, stamina and control?
And can you tell me some really strong attack, defence, stamina and control combo?
Thx!!
Haha..I'm getting hooked on this now!

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Imperial - Aug. 01, 2011

(Jul. 29, 2011  7:19 PM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote: Fangrir has little defense and attack power, and average control.

Beginner Recommendations
For
Series 1: Dragonblaze (Attack: 4, Defense: 3, Control: 3)
Series 2: Berzerker (4/5 in all criteria)
Metal XS: Megalodon (Team Predator, Attack: 4.5, Defense: 3.5, Control: 4.5)
Mecha FX: There are only three models in the Mecha FX series; Talonthor, Masumai, and Dragun. Mecha FX Battle Strikers consists of only two parts: the Weapon, and the FX Core. As a result, there 6-9 customization options.

Hey are those reccomendations just like the star rating on the back of bey boxes or have they actually been tested

You could say that! Smile

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Callum6939 - Aug. 01, 2011

(Aug. 01, 2011  2:35 PM)InfiniteLibra Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2011  7:19 PM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote: Fangrir has little defense and attack power, and average control.

Beginner Recommendations
For
Series 1: Dragonblaze (Attack: 4, Defense: 3, Control: 3)
Series 2: Berzerker (4/5 in all criteria)
Metal XS: Megalodon (Team Predator, Attack: 4.5, Defense: 3.5, Control: 4.5)
Mecha FX: There are only three models in the Mecha FX series; Talonthor, Masumai, and Dragun. Mecha FX Battle Strikers consists of only two parts: the Weapon, and the FX Core. As a result, there 6-9 customization options.

Hey are those reccomendations just like the star rating on the back of bey boxes or have they actually been tested

hes going by star rating so I doubt there the best...

Well do you know any tested combos that are good

(Aug. 01, 2011  2:56 PM)InfiniteLibra Wrote: Well do you know any tested combos that are good

I don't have any strikers I've only gotten interested 3 days ago...

No I was talking to T L Drago

Well, you can use the customizer on the official website to find out for your self.

http://www.battlestrikers.com/customizer.php

@ Callum6939: stats on Series 1 and 2 are usually on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 lowest, 5 highest), 1 to 6+ on Metal XS and Mecha FX.

Plus, I found this old Magnetix magnetic ball, and installed it in my Sharkblade, and that's when I discovered that Series 1 Strikers are compatible with older Magnetix magnetic ball joints, and can use them for tips.

I also think it wouldn't be a good idea to match a Beyblade against a Battle Striker; Battle Strikers are more heavily-built than Beyblades, possibly unless you'd be using some Heavy Metal System Beyblades!

(Aug. 01, 2011  3:49 PM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote: Well, you can use the customizer on the official website to find out for your self.

http://www.battlestrikers.com/customizer.php

what the? just as I thought... thats like star rating like in beyblades saying WD has amazing Defence and poor Stamina, only trust tests not ratings...

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - AwesomeDragoon - Aug. 01, 2011

(Aug. 01, 2011  8:30 PM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote: I also think it wouldn't be a good idea to match a Beyblade against a Battle Striker; Battle Strikers are more heavily-built than Beyblades, possibly unless you'd be using some Heavy Metal System Beyblades!

or MFB beyblades

also from wat ive seen beyblades have a bit more stamina than battle strikers so the matches r somewhat equal if no leaning alittle bit mor towrds beyblade
imo

I'm more of statistics kind of guy when it comes to customization, you know.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Kai-V - Aug. 01, 2011

(Aug. 01, 2011  9:10 PM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote: I'm more of statistics kind of guy when it comes to customization, you know.

Then you are a practical loser in most cases, by the way. Statistics, although Brad did his best to make them accurate, usually do not represent the actual performance of a part or even of a whole Beyblade really well.

Yeah you're right. Tired

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - TimelessOne - Sep. 30, 2011

(Aug. 01, 2011  6:08 AM)qwertxj3 Wrote:
(Jul. 31, 2011  3:33 AM)qwertxj3 Wrote: Wow, I used to hate the old series, I was like- "These suck they look dumb Beys are way better and their metal as well".But...Now I see these Metal XT Battle Strikers...And Bey Brad involved in it....Thaese look way cooler, are metal...Better stadiums...WHOA!
Can someone thell me the best BS to buy for attack, defence, stamina and control?
And can you tell me some really strong attack, defence, stamina and control combo?
Thx!!
Haha..I'm getting hooked on this now!

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - FlamingAura - Oct. 01, 2011

Huh? Battle Strikers are still around? o.o I haven't seen any around where I live.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - TimelessOne - Oct. 02, 2011

Eh, they are, but are going to die soon. (from what I've read around)