World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
WBO Bugs - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Discuss worldbeyblade.org (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Discuss-worldbeyblade-org)
+--- Thread: WBO Bugs (/Thread-WBO-Bugs)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

RE: WBO Bugs - Angry Face - May. 06, 2015

It appears as though all the usernames from the Virginia Tournament Discussion #2 thread's poll prior to dylanslegos' vote have been cleared or "forgotten," as I once again have the ability to vote in the poll, while the vote counters have maintained the original numbers of votes for each item.

Is there any way for us to retrieve those usernames? :\

RE: WBO Bugs - Raiyanblader - May. 06, 2015

Is it normal not to be able to show what your favorite beyblade?

RE: WBO Bugs - Kei - May. 07, 2015

(May. 06, 2015  3:31 AM)Aɴɢʀʏ Fᴀᴄᴇ Wrote: It appears as though all the usernames from the Virginia Tournament Discussion #2 thread's poll prior to dylanslegos' vote have been cleared or "forgotten," as I once again have the ability to vote in the poll, while the vote counters have maintained the original numbers of votes for each item.

Is there any way for us to retrieve those usernames? :\

That's my fault, sorry. dylanslegos made a thread in Beyblade General about Virginia tournaments for some reason and when I merged his thread with the Virginia thread in WBO General, it lost the original View Count on that thread and I guess that information too ...

Are most Virginia members on the BeyMap? We can always send out mass PMs that way if you need to contact everyone.

(May. 06, 2015  12:35 PM)raiyanblader Wrote: Is it normal not to be able to show what your favorite beyblade?

What do you mean? Is it not letting you edit the field on your profile?

RE: WBO Bugs - Raiyanblader - May. 08, 2015

Yea I can't put anything new on my profile including my favorite beyblade.

RE: WBO Bugs - Kei - May. 11, 2015

(May. 08, 2015  12:52 AM)raiyanblader Wrote: Yea I can't put anything new on my profile including my favorite beyblade.

Does it say anything when you try to update it? Is there any error that comes up? Make sure you click "Update Profile" at the bottom of the page as well. Everything seems fine to me.

RE: WBO Bugs - LMAO - May. 15, 2015

Why are users who use the mini capital writing on the WBO have a bunch of weird letters instead of the regular text?

As an example, here is what Angry Faces name appears to me:

Aɴɢʀʏ Fᴀᴄᴇ

Uhh.

RE: WBO Bugs - Kujikato - May. 15, 2015

Their names aren't stored as normal characters because it's small caps. Probably your browser's lack of characters to display.

RE: WBO Bugs - Kai-V - May. 15, 2015

(May. 15, 2015  2:32 AM)Ayy lmao Wrote: Why are users who use the mini capital writing on the WBO have a bunch of weird letters instead of the regular text?

As an example, here is what Angry Faces name appears to me:

Aɴɢʀʏ Fᴀᴄᴇ

Uhh.

It works fine for me, so try selecting a different 'language' in your browser. Sometimes, depending on the websites, some Japanese text does not appear correctly in my browser, so I have to select a different 'encoding' for the language.

RE: WBO Bugs - Mitsu - Jun. 28, 2015

Whenever I click on the Forget About F230 link in the Upcoming Events section, I'm linked to the Official Events forum. This started happening after I changed the date, but I honestly doubt it has to do with that.

And also, a late reply LMAO, though after the website hosting change, posts that involved ''special characters'', became a ton of letters like what your seeing. I believe it's sometimes the case on mobile devices, too.

RE: WBO Bugs - Kai-V - Jun. 28, 2015

(Jun. 28, 2015  7:38 PM)Mitsu Wrote: Whenever I click on the Forget About F230 link in the Upcoming Events section, I'm linked to the Official Events forum. This started happening after I changed the date, but I honestly doubt it has to do with that.

Quite simply, the wrong link was used, hah. I will fix it.

RE: WBO Bugs - 6 God - Jul. 11, 2015

I'm not sure if I was banned or something lol, but yesterday when ever I logged in it said: "Sorry but you've been banned..." It was like that the whole day, but today it's been working and I haven't seen the message.

http://imgur.com/cdZQVTL

RE: WBO Bugs - Angry Face - Jul. 11, 2015

Since you were on a mobile device, it's not unheard of for smart phones to pick up banned IPs. That's just how this site responds to them... There's nothing to worry about, though, I've seen it many times myself and I'm still here.

RE: WBO Bugs - UltimateOrion - Jul. 11, 2015

(Jul. 11, 2015  12:52 AM)Echizen Wrote: I'm not sure if I was banned or something lol, but yesterday when ever I logged in it said: "Sorry but you've been banned..." It was like that the whole day, but today it's been working and I haven't seen the message.

http://imgur.com/cdZQVTL

That happened to Ocean recently.

RE: WBO Bugs - Jinbee - Jul. 11, 2015

Oh god if I saw that I would carp my pants and panic and become paranoid! Questioning "AHHH WHAT THE HELL DID I DO?!".

Thanks for telling me about this.

RE: WBO Bugs - 6 God - Jul. 14, 2015

It happened yesterday too. Thanks for telling me it's not really anything haha. I was worried.

RE: WBO Bugs - Wombat - Jul. 17, 2015

So I don't know if anyone else has been having this problem but when I get tagged in posts I get PMed twice about it, even after I have deleted the first PM. Don't know if it's worth looking into but I thought I'd bring it up.

RE: WBO Bugs - Kai-V - Jul. 17, 2015

(Jul. 17, 2015  3:22 AM)Wombat Wrote: So I don't know if anyone else has been having this problem but when I get tagged in posts I get PMed twice about it, even after I have deleted the first PM. Don't know if it's worth looking into but I thought I'd bring it up.

That is weird, I only get tagged once, except in cases where the person edits and resubmits their post or when someone quotes the post with the tag. Could you verify if any of those situations apply to what has happened to you ?

By the way, I find it funny that people tag me at all, since I look at every new post depending on the forums.

RE: WBO Bugs - UltimateOrion - Jul. 17, 2015

Why was the wbo down earlier?

RE: WBO Bugs - Mandy© - Jul. 17, 2015

(Jul. 17, 2015  5:15 PM)UltimateOrion Wrote: Why was the wbo down earlier?

same here, is it because of a maintenance?
I read that 503 error means maintenance.

RE: WBO Bugs - Jinbee - Jul. 17, 2015

Me as well, and it lasted until a few minutes ago.

RE: WBO Bugs - MissingNo. - Jul. 17, 2015

Same here. Error 503 or something like that.

RE: WBO Bugs - BLASTERJOKER - Jul. 17, 2015

This happened to me also

RE: WBO Bugs - Bey Brad - Jul. 17, 2015

Yes guys, it was down for everyone.

RE: WBO Bugs - Mandy© - Jul. 17, 2015

(Jul. 17, 2015  5:56 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Yes guys, it was down for everyone.

maybe it was a maintanance?

RE: WBO Bugs - Bey Brad - Jul. 17, 2015

It was probably just a server outage. You guys shouldn't worry about it.