World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Kei's Avatar & Signature Gallery - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: Kei's Avatar & Signature Gallery (/Thread-Kei-s-Avatar-Signature-Gallery)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Kei's Avatar & Signature Gallery - Cannon - Jul. 02, 2013

Aweeesome! Love those HMS Rememberance Day Banners and Avatars. Smile

RE: Kei's Avatar & Signature Gallery - StreetDOGE - Jul. 03, 2013

awesome!make more!

damn ive been dead for a long time....

RE: Kei's Avatar & Signature Gallery - superiorblader - Jul. 08, 2013

hey can i have a avatar
maybe a wonder waffle with a lightning backround

RE: Kei's Avatar & Signature Gallery - Thunder Dome - Jul. 08, 2013

(Jul. 08, 2013  7:32 PM)superiorblader Wrote: hey can i have a avatar
maybe a wonder waffle with a lightning backround
I believe Kei posted that he's not taking requests at the moment.

RE: Kei's Avatar & Signature Gallery - Snoop Dog MS - Aug. 08, 2013

Sorry for a necro but... the one from 2008 saying "why so serious?" creeps the carp out of me! The others are awesome!

RE: Kei's Avatar & Signature Gallery - *Ginga* - Aug. 08, 2013

It was a well done signature none the less haha.

RE: Kei's Avatar & Signature Gallery - Kei - Nov. 23, 2013

This one features Taka, the lead guitarist of Mono. I shot the photos myself at their show in Toronto last week. You can see them here.

RE: Kei's Avatar & Signature Gallery - Kaneki - Nov. 24, 2013

Nice work! Saw the rest, they all look good^^
The avatar has a nice ghost look to it.

Wish you'd make me some awesome stuffXD

Can't wait to see what's next lol.

RE: Kei's Avatar & Signature Gallery - Mitsu - Nov. 24, 2013

Amazing Work Kei!

RE: Kei's Avatar & Signature Gallery - Phantomstriker - Dec. 08, 2013

sorry for asking but can you plz make a signature for my team meteor strike

RE: Kei's Avatar & Signature Gallery - Cannon - Dec. 08, 2013

(Dec. 08, 2013  6:29 AM)Phantomstriker Wrote: sorry for asking but can you plz make a signature for my team meteor strike

This isn't the place for that, but you can try asking in one of the shops since this is only a gallery.

RE: Kei's Avatar & Signature Gallery - Kei - Aug. 04, 2014

This one again features Ruki, vocalist for the Japanese rock band, the GazettE. It's been over eight months since I last changed up my avatar/signature, and after seeing scans from this photoshoot the other day, I knew it was time to make a new one! I've also got two alternate versions of the signature that I'll probably swap out the current one for eventually.

For those wondering, "Pulse Wriggling to Dim Scene" is the title of the GazettE's most recent, fan club limited tour.

Let me know what you think!

RE: Kei's Avatar & Signature Gallery - Kaneki - Aug. 04, 2014

I like this one more then your old one. The signature has a nice effect to it and the text looks nice imo. Perfect blending. Did you use the smudge tool?

The avatar matches really well witht he signature! love these photos of Ruki.

Now if I only I could get you to do me a Reita that make my life complete on the WBO, hah.

(Aug. 04, 2014  11:12 PM)Ryûzaki Wrote: I like this one more then your old one. The signature has a nice effect to it and the text looks nice imo. Perfect blending. Did you use the smudge tool?

Now if I only I could get you to do me a Reita that make my life complete on the WBO, hah.

Nope. Just some masking and blending modes, that's all. I tend to like using the textures found in my source photographs more than I do things like smudging and brushes. The font is also the same as the one used on my other Ruki signature: AlphaOmega, a font I designed/developed myself.

Thank you! Yeah, they're great.

Haha, there's some cool ones from this photoshoot of Reita as well ...

(Aug. 04, 2014  11:16 PM)Kei Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2014  11:12 PM)Ryûzaki Wrote: I like this one more then your old one. The signature has a nice effect to it and the text looks nice imo. Perfect blending. Did you use the smudge tool?

Nope. Just some masking and blending modes, that's all. I tend to like using the textures found in my source photographs more than I do things like smudging and brushes. The font is also the same as the one used on my other Ruki signature: AlphaOmega, a font I designed/developed myself.

Thank you! Yeah, they're great.

Haha, there's some cool ones from this photoshoot of Reita as well ...

That's some incredible stuff, I'll give you that. I was thinking I'd hear smudging, but I guess I was wrong, hah. Nice effects, once again.
You made your own font ? That's very interesting

Oh, can I possibly get a link? This might be my chance to get some nice photos of Reita!

(Aug. 04, 2014  11:24 PM)Ryûzaki Wrote: That's some incredible stuff, I'll give you that. I was thinking I'd hear smudging, but I guess I was wrong, hah. Nice effects, once again.
You made your own font ? That's very interesting

Oh, can I possibly get a link? This might be my chance to get some nice photos of Reita!

Thanks! And yeah, I did. It's a huge undertaking developing your own font (mine isn't even 100% complete, which is why I haven't released it publicly), but a very rewarding experience.

You should be able to find it if you search around for the tour pamphlet that they came from.

Quote:Tʀɪ edited Today 06:37 PM this post because:

You have been warned ...

Tired

... for being to awesome at GFX

Joyful_3

YEEEEAAAHH!!

I just saw that you edited my original post, Tʀɪ ... Don't abuse your power haha. But thanks!

(Nov. 26, 1982  9:54 PM)Kei Wrote: Thanks! And yeah, I did. It's a huge undertaking developing your own font (mine isn't even anything. plete, which is why I haven't released it publicly), but a very rewarding experience.

You should be able to find it if you search around for the tour pamphlet that they came from.
I actually tried making my own fonts not so long ago, but unfortunately, I never could get them right.
I hope to one day see your font at its 100% completion.

Thanks! Oh, if I found an image I liked of Reita, could I use that as my new avatar? It's just I wouldn't want to be copying your style or anyth

(Aug. 04, 2014  11:45 PM)Ryûzaki Wrote: Thanks! Oh, if I found an image I liked of Reita, could I use that as my new avatar? It's just I wouldn't want to be copying your style or anyth

You can do whatever you'd like with it, but it would be nice if you tried to do something a bit different with it. Smile

Thanks! I'll probably just use the avatar no signature. And I'll give it a slight colour tint. Thanks Kei!

RE: Kei's Avatar & Signature Gallery - FeedFear - Aug. 05, 2014

I'm going to do one based around this line
나 무시했던 놈들에게 복수대신 악수를 건네네
조심해 넥타이와 손목시계는 목줄 또는 수갑으로 변해
I will shake the hands of those who ignored me instead of getting revenge
Be careful, my necktie and wristwatch becomes a collar and handcuffs
(Bonus if you know the song)
Any tips for doing a sig based on lyrics

RE: Kei's Avatar & Signature Gallery - Kei - Aug. 05, 2014

(Aug. 05, 2014  12:27 AM)Thumbnail Wrote: Any tips for doing a sig based on lyrics

Try to use an image that will compliment the lyrics you're using not only thematically, but visually as well. Finding ways to integrate the image with the lyrics typographically is the key; you (usually, unless you're going for a typographically-focused signature) won't want the lyrics to overpower the image itself. They should blend together, in a sense.

It's also worth considering what words/segments you want to be a greater focus than the others, if any.

RE: Kei's Avatar & Signature Gallery - FeedFear - Aug. 05, 2014

(Aug. 05, 2014  2:13 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2014  12:27 AM)Thumbnail Wrote: Any tips for doing a sig based on lyrics

Try to use an image that will compliment the lyrics you're using not only thematically, but visually as well. Finding ways to integrate the image with the lyrics typographically is the key; you (usually, unless you're going for a typographically-focused signature) won't want the lyrics to overpower the image itself. They should blend together, in a sense.

It's also worth considering what words/segments you want to be a greater focus than the others, if any.

I'll show you how it comes out over pm. Thanks!

RE: Kei's Avatar & Signature Gallery - Classik - Jan. 10, 2015

Hey

Do you make sigs and avi's by anychance?

Edit:Never mind,Angry Face is making me one

RE: Kei's Avatar & Signature Gallery - Kei - Feb. 06, 2016

New Avatar/Signature

[Image: GVk4pYw.jpg]

[Image: 2AYoRKG.jpg]

Featuring photographs I took at DIR EN GREY's show in Toronto last November. View them here. So excited to finally post these!

Previous Avatar/Signature:

[Image: 3p8K9wC.jpg]

[Image: v4kXfGn.jpg]

Featuring photographs from Mono's show in Toronto last June. View them here.