World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Balro Balro CH120R2F - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Customizations)
+---- Forum: Metal Fight Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Metal-Fight-Customizations)
+---- Thread: Balro Balro CH120R2F (/Thread-Balro-Balro-CH120R2F)

Pages: 1 2

Balro Balro CH120R2F - [)ragon - May. 02, 2013

Hey guys! I've noticed something in the last few days. Balro is one of my favorite wheels, and I love it when it is synchromed with itself, but I have been looking around and the only place someone tried it with itself on a rubber attack tip was in it's testing thread, and it was only tested once! I LOVE balro balro on R2F/RF, so I decide to do some tests and put it out there. Smile Thanks guys!

ATTENTION!: These test were done with a WORN R2F, just out of its prime. The OSes that you see are much less likely to happen with a newer performance tip. It will be significantly harder for this combo to OS with a prime/new one. It will also have greater attack power when switched out with a prime/new one. It would be great if you guys could test this out with a better R2F. Thanks! (I also spelled results as resluts in the poll. Sorry 'bout that! Smile)

The concept:

Testing videos:

Tests:

Counters:

Hope you guys like this! Smile

RE: Balro Balro CH120R2F - Tri - May. 02, 2013

These tests are unreal, haha. I find it weird it got a better win rate against Defence than stamina.

RE: Balro Balro CH120R2F - Thunder Dome - May. 02, 2013

I was hoping someone would test Barlo^2 eventually! Nice tests. Could you test your combo against MSF-H Wyvang Dragooon BD145/SA165 RDF? I want to see if that makes any difference compared to Revizer (BD145)

RE: Balro Balro CH120R2F - [)ragon - May. 02, 2013

(May. 02, 2013  12:38 AM)Tri Wrote: These tests are unreal, haha. I find it weird it got a better win rate against Defence than stamina.

Yah, it's kinda funny! Tongue_out It's just 'cause my R2F is worn. It can OS better. As for thunderdome's request, I am literally already testing that as we speak (or type Tongue_out). Smile

RE: Balro Balro CH120R2F - Kai-V - May. 02, 2013

Can you add some benchmark results in your first post, with Flash for instance ?

(May. 02, 2013  12:44 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Can you add some benchmark results in your first post, with Flash for instance ?

Oh! Yes ma'am... I did some and then forgot to post them! Tongue_out

Here is thunderdome's test Smile

Balro Balro CH120R2F vs. Wyvang Dragooon BD145RDF
Dragooon launched first on all launches.
Balro: wins, 10/20 (9 KO, 1 OS)
Dragooon: wins, 10/20 (All OS)
Balro Balro CH120R2F win rate: 50%

My tests seem to be cursed with wall saves. Tongue_out Dragooon got quite a few. I don't know if it was wyvang, or if my launch was just better this time.

This next test was a request frome Diblee123. He can't post on the thread, but I'm gonna put this on just for him! Smile

Balro Balro CH120R2F vs. Wyvang Wyvang SA165R2F (not attack mode??)
Both R2F's worn. Beys alternated launching first.

Balro: wins, 12/20 ( 10 KO, 2 OS)
Wyvang: wins, 8/20 (2 KO, 6 OS)
Balro Balro CH120R2F win rate: 60%

This combo wasn't actually half bad. It had a sort of anit-attack effect. It did
pretty well. Smile

Allright, here is my last test of the day. I cannot do any tests tommorow, but you guys are welcome to! Smile

Balro Balro CH120R2F vs Reviser Dragooon SA165RDF (normal mode)
Dragooon launched first on all launches.

Balro: wins, 0/20
Dragooon: wins, 20/20 (19 OS, 1 KO)
Balro Balro CH120R2F win rate: 0%

Despite it's great ability to KO, this combo seems to have a serious problem with left-spin defense. Though it can take down stuff like Reviser Reviser BD145RDF even with a worn R2F, it just can't seem to KO left-spin defense consistently. Dragooon was a combo from another thread of mine, and is built to be a left-spin defense/spin equalizer that is immune to "push" KO. It completely crushed Balro.

RE: Balro Balro CH120R2F - Meow! - May. 02, 2013

How is it that Balro Balro got 50% winrate against Wyvang Dragooon BD145RDF, but got 0% against Reviser Dragooon SA165R2F? SA165 is taller and less obtrusive than BD145. From my informal testing, it had much much less defense than BD145.

RE: Balro Balro CH120R2F - Yuko Ray14 - May. 02, 2013

(May. 02, 2013  3:41 AM)Meow! Wrote: How is it that Balro Balro got 50% winrate against Wyvang Dragooon BD145RDF, but got 0% against Reviser Dragooon SA165R2F? SA165 is taller and less obtrusive than BD145. From my informal testing, it had much much less defense than BD145.

My guess would bee that because it is a worn R2F it's not very fast so an attack type in the opposite spin could defeat it, and because RDF does not move much it did not get in the way of balro's attacks. But then again this is just my theory to what happened.

(May. 02, 2013  3:41 AM)Meow! Wrote: How is it that Balro Balro got 50% winrate against Wyvang Dragooon BD145RDF, but got 0% against Reviser Dragooon SA165R2F? SA165 is taller and less obtrusive than BD145. From my informal testing, it had much much less defense than BD145.

Ummm... I didn't test it against that. Tongue_out If you meant Reviser Dragooon SA165RDF, then read this:

If you meant Wyvang Dragooon SA165R2F, then read this. Smile

RE: Balro Balro CH120R2F - [)ragon - May. 03, 2013

Allright guys! the video is up! Smile

EDIT: Oops! double post! Unhappy Sorry...

RE: Balro Balro CH120R2F - Thunder Dome - May. 03, 2013

Nice video. Could anyone test this with a good R2F that's not worn? I know the results will be different, but I'm wondering how much it will affect it.

RE: Balro Balro CH120R2F - diblee123 - May. 08, 2013

This combo looks like a great smash attacker. Thanks for all the tests you did. I thought Wywang Wywang would crush this. Does Wywang have more smash than Balro?

Can you redo my request but with a few changes? I think Wywang might have made less metal contact because 165 is higher than 120, could you do it with MSF-H Wywang Wywang 125/CH120R2F?

RE: Balro Balro CH120R2F - [)ragon - May. 09, 2013

(May. 08, 2013  6:36 PM)diblee123 Wrote: This combo looks like a great smash attacker. Thanks for all the tests you did. I thought Wywang Wywang would crush this. Does Wywang have more smash than Balro?

Can you redo my request but with a few changes? I think Wywang might have made less metal contact because 165 is higher than 120, could you do it with MSF-H Wywang Wywang 125/CH120R2F?

Oh, totally, Wyvang has more smash. This is mainly to test Balro for smash attributes to see if it could be useful to someone who doesn't have wyvang, or just doesn't want to use it. Smile

Wyvang made plenty of metal-to-metal contact. IMO, CH120 is simply more stable than SA165, so when they made contact, balro suffered less recoil. Smile

RE: Balro Balro CH120R2F - Izhkoort - May. 09, 2013

Did you tried this with Phoenic Balro?

RE: Balro Balro CH120R2F - [)ragon - May. 09, 2013

(May. 09, 2013  7:15 PM)Izhkoort Wrote: Did you tried this with Phoenic Balro?

I don't have phoenic, but I have tried it with my friend's and Gryph Balro works a little better. I am starting to regret pairing Balro with itself in this thread. It is much more effective when paired with Gryph. Smile

RE: Balro Balro CH120R2F - Izhkoort - May. 10, 2013

If someone can try with phoenic would be great, because balro is the best chrome wheel to use it with

Really great that gryph works great with it, it's nice to have options! : D

RE: Balro Balro CH120R2F - diblee123 - May. 10, 2013

So can you try again with MSF-H Wywang Wywang 125R2F?

RE: Balro Balro CH120R2F - [)ragon - May. 10, 2013

(May. 10, 2013  5:32 AM)diblee123 Wrote: So can you try again with MSF-H Wywang Wywang 125R2F?

Since both beys would be taking the same ammount of force, and Wyvang is heavier (with more stamina), Wyvang would probably either KO or OS, but I might be able to try it. I wouldn't have it done for a while, though. Could someone else test this? Smile

RE: Balro Balro CH120R2F - dragonrage - May. 14, 2013

Can you test against scythe 100rs

RE: Balro Balro CH120R2F - [)ragon - May. 15, 2013

(May. 14, 2013  10:44 PM)dragonrage Wrote: Can you test against scythe 100rs

don't have a scythe. Unhappy I think that would probably lose to this, though, since Balro is so devastating when it hits at an angle. Do you think some of you guys could test this thing out for dragonrage? Smile

RE: Balro Balro CH120R2F - MiddayOBWL - May. 15, 2013

since it went out like that, try testing the same thing with dragooon instead one of the balros.

RE: Balro Balro CH120R2F - Izhkoort - May. 15, 2013

mmmmh... try MSF Saramanda^2 SA165MF or if you prefer a "tested" combo, use your own Girago/Revizer Girago SA165MF

BAHAMDIA Master: if I remember when I used Balro, it exposes more contact points with itself, Phoenic or gryph (for example) than with Dragooon, and this is pure smash, if it uses Dragooon and it works, it will only be another variation of the Dragooon smash+spin equalizer combos

Allright, I'll try it! Smile That combo usually gets high results against same-spin attackers, but I think since balro is so dangerous when it hits at an angle, and girago will be significantly taller, balro will probably just fling it out of the stadium.

results:

RE: Balro Balro CH120R2F - diblee123 - May. 15, 2013

Reviser Girago pretty much gets destroyed if it battles hardcore attackers. Anyways, how would this do against a RB defender?

(May. 15, 2013  6:44 PM)diblee123 Wrote: Reviser Girago pretty much gets destroyed if it battles hardcore attackers. Anyways, how would this do against a RB defender?

Actually, no it doesn't. Girago beats flash just about every time. Tongue_out I haven't tested it against many synchrome attackers, though. Smile