World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Team Hammerbolt's Recruiting Page For the East Coast Division - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: Teams (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Teams)
+---- Thread: Team Hammerbolt's Recruiting Page For the East Coast Division (/Thread-Team-Hammerbolt-s-Recruiting-Page-For-the-East-Coast-Division)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: Team Hammerbolt's Recruiting Page For the East Coast Division - RagerBlade - Sep. 07, 2013

Well that's there fault. Don't give up on your loyal members!

RE: Team Hammerbolt's Recruiting Page For the East Coast Division - MattForce - Sep. 07, 2013

dude really you could give up and leave the team but I'm not disbanding the team

RE: Team Hammerbolt's Recruiting Page For the East Coast Division - OwnageDerp - Sep. 08, 2013

Could somebody make a Team Hammerbolts West Coast Division??

RE: Team Hammerbolt's Recruiting Page For the East Coast Division - LimiTTrickster - Sep. 08, 2013

The team is only allowed to have one thread. This should not be active anymore.

RE: Team Hammerbolt's Recruiting Page For the East Coast Division - OwnageDerp - Sep. 08, 2013

How about on their main page they could do thèir Divisions?

RE: Team Hammerbolt's Recruiting Page For the East Coast Division - MattForce - Sep. 09, 2013

jcoal please do not report this thread I poured everything into it

RE: Team Hammerbolt's Recruiting Page For the East Coast Division - LimiTTrickster - Sep. 09, 2013

Just ask a mod to merge it with your other thread or something.

RE: Team Hammerbolt's Recruiting Page For the East Coast Division - MattForce - Sep. 09, 2013

Would that even be possible? I've never heard of something like that.

RE: Team Hammerbolt's Recruiting Page For the East Coast Division - RagerBlade - Sep. 09, 2013

This thread has been up forever yet the mods haven't noticed? Doubt it.

RE: Team Hammerbolt's Recruiting Page For the East Coast Division - Ocean - Sep. 09, 2013

can I be in the nyc division?

RE: Team Hammerbolt's Recruiting Page For the East Coast Division - LimiTTrickster - Sep. 09, 2013

Alright I'll ask Kai v what to do.

RE: Team Hammerbolt's Recruiting Page For the East Coast Division - Infinity Lazer - Sep. 13, 2013

how come i'm not on the team anymore?

RE: Team Hammerbolt's Recruiting Page For the East Coast Division - MattForce - Sep. 13, 2013

(Sep. 09, 2013  12:53 PM)AZL Wrote: can I be in the nyc division?

Are you in the NJ PA and NYC area?

(Sep. 13, 2013  12:17 AM)Lazer Wrote: how come i'm not on the team anymore?

you are on the team you are in the proccess of being transferred to the main thread

(Sep. 09, 2013  4:52 PM)jacolal Wrote: Alright I'll ask Kai v what to do.

why would you do that?

RE: Team Hammerbolt's Recruiting Page For the East Coast Division - LimiTTrickster - Sep. 13, 2013

Um... Why not? I mean yeah she might be busy but you can't just keep more than one thread... It's unfair. I'll have to contact some mod.

RE: Team Hammerbolt's Recruiting Page For the East Coast Division - Ocean - Sep. 13, 2013

(Sep. 13, 2013  12:46 AM)Triforceblader Wrote:
(Sep. 09, 2013  12:53 PM)AZL Wrote: can I be in the nyc division?

Are you in the NJ PA and NYC area?

(Sep. 13, 2013  12:17 AM)Lazer Wrote: how come i'm not on the team anymore?

you are on the team you are in the proccess of being transferred to the main thread

(Sep. 09, 2013  4:52 PM)jacolal Wrote: Alright I'll ask Kai v what to do.

why would you do that?

Yes, I am.

RE: Team Hammerbolt's Recruiting Page For the East Coast Division - FLASH SGTO - Sep. 15, 2013

user:flash sgto
favorite: flash saggatrio 230WD
year I have play beyblade : 6 years
my first bey was black dranzer and splash driger
I will battle with my team honor
I live in maryland

RE: Team Hammerbolt's Recruiting Page For the East Coast Division - MattForce - Sep. 15, 2013

@ AZL okay you have been moved to the NYC division Flash you can join since you have an case that is different from others who want to join.

RE: Team Hammerbolt's Recruiting Page For the East Coast Division - Infinity Lazer - Sep. 16, 2013

Lazer wrote Wrote:how come i'm not on the team anymore?
oh ok I was wandering because I wasn't on the list, also wich Team hammerbolt thread is the main one?

RE: Team Hammerbolt's Recruiting Page For the East Coast Division - MattForce - Sep. 16, 2013

(Sep. 16, 2013  12:34 AM)Lazer Wrote:
Lazer wrote Wrote:how come i'm not on the team anymore?
oh ok I was wandering because I wasn't on the list, also wich Team hammerbolt thread is the main one?

the worldwide one but It's been hard to communicate with the other leader

RE: Team Hammerbolt's Recruiting Page For the East Coast Division - Infinity Lazer - Sep. 16, 2013

you mean sorablader?

RE: Team Hammerbolt's Recruiting Page For the East Coast Division - MattForce - Sep. 16, 2013

yes I am talking about him

how come your having trouble communicating with him? it's not like he's hasn't been on here for awhile he posted today...

RE: Team Hammerbolt's Recruiting Page For the East Coast Division - Demon Blader - Sep. 30, 2013

why hasn't my name been transferred from the main list of team members?

RE: Team Hammerbolt's Recruiting Page For the East Coast Division - RagerBlade - Oct. 03, 2013

Team Hammerbolt is a little slow on these things. In fact it is TOO slow. My name still hasn't been taken off the main threads list even though I quit a month ago. It's my opinion so don't take it too harshly. Smile

RE: Team Hammerbolt's Recruiting Page For the East Coast Division - Infinity Lazer - Oct. 06, 2013

So um I'm quitting the team it wasn't active enough for me and I don't even have a beyrank.... anyways bye!