World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Team Hammerbolt's Recruiting Page For the East Coast Division - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: WBO Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-WBO-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: Teams (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Teams)
+---- Thread: Team Hammerbolt's Recruiting Page For the East Coast Division (/Thread-Team-Hammerbolt-s-Recruiting-Page-For-the-East-Coast-Division)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: Team Hammerbolt's Recruiting Page For the East Coast Division - RagerBlade - Jul. 24, 2013

You did it to this team?

RE: Team Hammerbolt's Recruiting Page For the East Coast Division - кαмυι カムイ - Jul. 24, 2013

Oh not that one. Team Bey Blazerz is the one. Can I ask you a question? How many teams have you merged with, eh?

RE: Team Hammerbolt's Recruiting Page For the East Coast Division - 6 God - Jul. 24, 2013

(Jul. 24, 2013  6:53 PM)RagerBlade Wrote: You did it to this team?

Well, do you want an alliance?

RE: Team Hammerbolt's Recruiting Page For the East Coast Division - rage sagittario - Jul. 24, 2013

Name: fury sagittero( just call me Don)
favorite bey: vari ares in atk mode
experience: from the start of plastics litterally pretty much from birth

RE: Team Hammerbolt's Recruiting Page For the East Coast Division - 6 God - Jul. 24, 2013

Welcome to the team, Fury!

RE: Team Hammerbolt's Recruiting Page For the East Coast Division - Armor DJO - Jul. 25, 2013

Name:Armor DJO
favorite bey:Ifraid Dragooon
experience:from the start of plastics litterally pretty much from birth

RE: Team Hammerbolt's Recruiting Page For the East Coast Division - MattForce - Jul. 25, 2013

Welcome to the team Don I am one of two leaders of team hammerbolt!

Armor DJO welcome to the team were you serious when you said from the beginning of birth? That's awesome I'm one of the 2 leaders of team hammerbolt

RE: Team Hammerbolt's Recruiting Page For the East Coast Division - Infinity Lazer - Jul. 25, 2013

I live in memphis,tn can i still join

RE: Team Hammerbolt's Recruiting Page For the East Coast Division - 6 God - Jul. 25, 2013

What is your best/favorite beyblade? How old are you?

RE: Team Hammerbolt's Recruiting Page For the East Coast Division - rage sagittario - Jul. 25, 2013

Any notifacations of tournaments for the northern parts of team hammerbolt

RE: Team Hammerbolt's Recruiting Page For the East Coast Division - Armor DJO - Jul. 25, 2013

Thanks Triforceblader. This is awesome!!!!!!!

RE: Team Hammerbolt's Recruiting Page For the East Coast Division - MattForce - Jul. 25, 2013

@ Armor DJO No problem

Fury Saggitario There is a bey tournament in NJ in August but it's being revised and doesn't have a thread yet

RE: Team Hammerbolt's Recruiting Page For the East Coast Division - RagerBlade - Jul. 26, 2013

(Jul. 24, 2013  8:18 PM)Kyler_the best Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2013  6:53 PM)RagerBlade Wrote: You did it to this team?

Well, do you want an alliance?

Yeah sure.

RE: Team Hammerbolt's Recruiting Page For the East Coast Division - Infinity Lazer - Jul. 26, 2013

my favorite bey is Death Queatzalcoatl my best is flash orion GB145xf i'm 11 and the rest of the information is on my account page

RE: Team Hammerbolt's Recruiting Page For the East Coast Division - MattForce - Jul. 27, 2013

welcome to the team

RE: Team Hammerbolt's Recruiting Page For the East Coast Division - beylegend2000 - Jul. 27, 2013

Beylegend200

State you live in
Rank
Experience (How long you've been in beyblade)

RE: Team Hammerbolt's Recruiting Page For the East Coast Division - Anak1n183 - Jul. 27, 2013

Username:Anak1n183
Favorite Bey: Big bang Pegasus
State you live in:New Jersey
Experience (How long you've been in beyblade): 3 years

RE: Team Hammerbolt's Recruiting Page For the East Coast Division - beylegend2000 - Jul. 27, 2013

Beylegend200
Vari Ares
New Jersey
I have been blading for 3 years

RE: Team Hammerbolt's Recruiting Page For the East Coast Division - кαмυι カムイ - Jul. 27, 2013

Welcome to the team. You are in Triforceblader's Team Division

RE: Team Hammerbolt's Recruiting Page For the East Coast Division - MattForce - Jul. 27, 2013

(Jul. 27, 2013  4:33 AM)Anak1n183 Wrote: Username:Anak1n183
Favorite Bey: Big bang Pegasus
State you live in:New Jersey
Experience (How long you've been in beyblade): 3 years

anak1n183 welcome to the team. Beylegend2000, you have to fill out the rest

RE: Team Hammerbolt's Recruiting Page For the East Coast Division - Leone 7 - Jul. 27, 2013

Team hammer bolt rocks

welcome to the Team Beylegend 2000

hey leone we got new members!

RE: Team Hammerbolt's Recruiting Page For the East Coast Division - Leone 7 - Jul. 27, 2013

All right!!!'

Hey triforce we should get ranking

RE: Team Hammerbolt's Recruiting Page For the East Coast Division - Anak1n183 - Jul. 27, 2013

Hey, glad to be part of the team, ready to blade

RE: Team Hammerbolt's Recruiting Page For the East Coast Division - RagerBlade - Jul. 27, 2013

How come I am not on the OP?