World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Team Hammerbolt's Recruiting Page For the East Coast Division - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: Teams (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Teams)
+---- Thread: Team Hammerbolt's Recruiting Page For the East Coast Division (/Thread-Team-Hammerbolt-s-Recruiting-Page-For-the-East-Coast-Division)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: Team Hammerbolt's Recruiting Page For the East Coast Division - RagerBlade - Jul. 09, 2013

(Jul. 09, 2013  7:10 PM)Triforceblader Wrote: Welcome back what is the bey brawl?
The tournament.

RE: Team Hammerbolt's Recruiting Page For the East Coast Division - Chuck the Duck - Jul. 09, 2013

I am coming!

RE: Team Hammerbolt's Recruiting Page For the East Coast Division - 6 God - Jul. 09, 2013

There's a chance I may be able to go.

RE: Team Hammerbolt's Recruiting Page For the East Coast Division - MattForce - Jul. 09, 2013

Where is it?

RE: Team Hammerbolt's Recruiting Page For the East Coast Division - 6 God - Jul. 09, 2013

I think its in Virginia. Sterling, VA

RE: Team Hammerbolt's Recruiting Page For the East Coast Division - MattForce - Jul. 09, 2013

Then I won't be able to go

RE: Team Hammerbolt's Recruiting Page For the East Coast Division - кαмυι カムイ - Jul. 09, 2013

I cannot come either.

RE: Team Hammerbolt's Recruiting Page For the East Coast Division - Flashsagitario9 - Jul. 10, 2013

I need to hang. Lout with more bladers

RE: Team Hammerbolt's Recruiting Page For the East Coast Division - BladerXYZ - Jul. 10, 2013

BladerXYZ
Age 12
State of VA
Favorite Bey Dragooon Goreim 145WD
Started Beyblade in 2006

RE: Team Hammerbolt's Recruiting Page For the East Coast Division - TrollingBlader - Jul. 10, 2013

I am better BladerXYZ
My name is Trolololol Blader
Age 11
State of Virginia
Fav Bey is Diablo Hoerogium T125R4567DF
Start bey blading 2-3 years ago stop I mean it
By the way I beat Ragerblade and BladerXYZ no joke because I am at there house
Do not tell them I said this because they will be mad at me

RE: Team Hammerbolt's Recruiting Page For the East Coast Division - 6 God - Jul. 11, 2013

Okay your in, but no trolling on this site, or we will be forced to fire you, and I'll try not to be so serious, haha XD .

RE: Team Hammerbolt's Recruiting Page For the East Coast Division - Chuck the Duck - Jul. 11, 2013

I know Trollingblader and BladerXYZ

RE: Team Hammerbolt's Recruiting Page For the East Coast Division - TrollingBlader - Jul. 11, 2013

I know you okay

RE: Team Hammerbolt's Recruiting Page For the East Coast Division - RagerBlade - Jul. 12, 2013

What about BladerXYZ

RE: Team Hammerbolt's Recruiting Page For the East Coast Division - Chuck the Duck - Jul. 14, 2013

Okay

RE: Team Hammerbolt's Recruiting Page For the East Coast Division - ~Thunder~ - Jul. 20, 2013

Name: UltimiteCrown, Age: 9, State: NY, Experience: Beyblading For 4 Years

RE: Team Hammerbolt's Recruiting Page For the East Coast Division - MattForce - Jul. 20, 2013

Welcome to the team I just hope you are as nice as your brother I am putting you in my division and I hope you can make the NJ Tournament this August I'm hosting with bazooka

RE: Team Hammerbolt's Recruiting Page For the East Coast Division - eightunabara - Jul. 21, 2013

Hey guys its flash saggmitario 9 this my new account so juxx kno this u kno I'm still prepping hammerbolt on the west coast

RE: Team Hammerbolt's Recruiting Page For the East Coast Division - MattForce - Jul. 21, 2013

cool but why did you create a new account?

RE: Team Hammerbolt's Recruiting Page For the East Coast Division - RagerBlade - Jul. 24, 2013

Is anyone going to respond to BladerXYZ's request to join the team?

RE: Team Hammerbolt's Recruiting Page For the East Coast Division - MattForce - Jul. 24, 2013

(Jul. 10, 2013  9:00 PM)BladerXYZ Wrote: BladerXYZ
Age 12
State of VA
Favorite Bey Dragooon Goreim 145WD
Started Beyblade in 2006

welcome to the team sorry for the delay

RE: Team Hammerbolt's Recruiting Page For the East Coast Division - RagerBlade - Jul. 24, 2013

Also do you want to make an alliance with the Bey Brawlers?

RE: Team Hammerbolt's Recruiting Page For the East Coast Division - MattForce - Jul. 24, 2013

I believe we already did

When did we do that?

RE: Team Hammerbolt's Recruiting Page For the East Coast Division - кαмυι カムイ - Jul. 24, 2013

Back in February, I think or March.