World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
BEYBLADE REVOLUTION: WBO North American Championship!! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Discuss worldbeyblade.org (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Discuss-worldbeyblade-org)
+---- Forum: News (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-News)
+---- Thread: BEYBLADE REVOLUTION: WBO North American Championship!! (/Thread-BEYBLADE-REVOLUTION-WBO-North-American-Championship)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: BEYBLADE REVOLUTION: WBO North American Championship!! - Yuko Ray14 - Apr. 09, 2013

Yea Ur right, I already reserved a room just in case I didn't really care but my mom was worried if I waited until I won (IF I won, not tyin to be cocky) there would be no hotels available.

RE: BEYBLADE REVOLUTION: WBO North American Championship!! - Dark_Mousy - Apr. 10, 2013

There are some hotels within a 2-3 mile radius that aren't booked.

RE: BEYBLADE REVOLUTION: WBO North American Championship!! - Kei - Apr. 10, 2013

(Apr. 09, 2013  9:23 PM)Yuko Ray14 Wrote: So is anime north in a hotel the videos look like it is, if so would it be smarter to book there.

Most of the events at the convention take place in one of these three places:

Toronto Congress Centre
Doubletree International Plaza Hotel
Sheraton Toronto Airport Hotel

RE: BEYBLADE REVOLUTION: WBO North American Championship!! - infrit125 - Apr. 10, 2013

hi i am new here

RE: BEYBLADE REVOLUTION: WBO North American Championship!! - Dual - Apr. 10, 2013

That doesn't belong here. Make an introduction thread.

RE: BEYBLADE REVOLUTION: WBO North American Championship!! - xunknownbladerx - Apr. 11, 2013

Lets say you are in another state and you go to a qualifying state and stay at a hotel then when its time for the qualifiers you qualify can you still go to the Championship?

RE: BEYBLADE REVOLUTION: WBO North American Championship!! - Boredomface - Apr. 11, 2013

We want to have a new tournament for qualifying. In Illinois. Maybe on the 21th or something. We have already decided al location for it. 7700 lee road Niles IL. Would his be okay by the WBO if we had a qualifying tournament with maybe a few modified parameters?

RE: BEYBLADE REVOLUTION: WBO North American Championship!! - Scout25 - Apr. 11, 2013

When would the latest possible date for a qualifier be?

RE: BEYBLADE REVOLUTION: WBO North American Championship!! - Dark_Mousy - Apr. 11, 2013

(Apr. 11, 2013  3:04 AM)xunknownbladerx Wrote: Lets say you are in another state and you go to a qualifying state and stay at a hotel then when its time for the qualifiers you qualify can you still go to the Championship?

If you win a qualifier you will have travel expenses paid for. You can attend the Championships if you go up to Toronto in May.

(Apr. 11, 2013  3:46 AM)l-dragodestroy9 Wrote: We want to have a new tournament for qualifying. In Illinois. Maybe on the 21th or something. We have already decided al location for it. 7700 lee road Niles IL. Would his be okay by the WBO if we had a qualifying tournament with maybe a few modified parameters?

You need to go to the Events Proposal thread and propose the event.

RE: BEYBLADE REVOLUTION: WBO North American Championship!! - Boredomface - Apr. 11, 2013

(Apr. 11, 2013  3:50 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Apr. 11, 2013  3:04 AM)xunknownbladerx Wrote: Lets say you are in another state and you go to a qualifying state and stay at a hotel then when its time for the qualifiers you qualify can you still go to the Championship?

If you win a qualifier you will have travel expenses paid for. You can attend the Championships if you go up to Toronto in May.

(Apr. 11, 2013  3:46 AM)l-dragodestroy9 Wrote: We want to have a new tournament for qualifying. In Illinois. Maybe on the 21th or something. We have already decided al location for it. 7700 lee road Niles IL. Would his be okay by the WBO if we had a qualifying tournament with maybe a few modified parameters?

You need to go to the Events Proposal thread and propose the event.
Can you do that for me? Mainly because I can't,

RE: BEYBLADE REVOLUTION: WBO North American Championship!! - Dual - Apr. 11, 2013

No, we need 8 people first, then I will make the thread.

RE: BEYBLADE REVOLUTION: WBO North American Championship!! - Scout25 - Apr. 11, 2013

L-dragodestory9, we don't even have enough people to propose an event, and we don't have a date and time.

And let anyone else be redirected to my question above

Edit: I see that ultramarine beat me to it by a little bit. I need to be faster...

RE: BEYBLADE REVOLUTION: WBO North American Championship!! - Dark_Mousy - Apr. 11, 2013

(Apr. 11, 2013  3:52 AM)l-dragodestroy9 Wrote: Can you do that for me? Mainly because I can't,

You can post the thread there. I won't post it since I won't be hosting or organizing it. Im running the NC event and helping with VA and might crash Maryland if Im bored.

(Apr. 11, 2013  3:48 AM)scout25 Wrote: When would the latest possible date for a qualifier be?

Cuz I'm tryin to get one for chicago and we are still workin on it. Slow and steady I guess.

RE: BEYBLADE REVOLUTION: WBO North American Championship!! - Kei - Apr. 11, 2013

(Apr. 11, 2013  3:48 AM)scout25 Wrote: When would the latest possible date for a qualifier be?

May 4th would be the absolute latest date we could accept. We need to ensure that there is enough time to finalize travel plans for the qualifiers.

Makes sense. Thanks so much!

RE: BEYBLADE REVOLUTION: WBO North American Championship!! - Cyclonephenoix - Apr. 11, 2013

Unhappywhen is there going to be a beyblade tournament in london

(Apr. 11, 2013  9:42 PM)Cyclonephenoix Wrote: Unhappywhen is there going to be a beyblade tournament in london

This is the WBO North American championships. And go to
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-London-UK-Tournament-Discussion
If you want to find out.

RE: BEYBLADE REVOLUTION: WBO North American Championship!! - Yuko Ray14 - Apr. 11, 2013

I heard that we could possibly have more than one qualifiers and you said that you would be more open to the closer places, well Michigan is the closest place to Toronto so if I check with the comic store can I see if Michigan can have 2 if you check we are starting to get a lot of people again I think about 3-4 new bladers joined just this week.

RE: BEYBLADE REVOLUTION: WBO North American Championship!! - zerogdranzer36 - Apr. 11, 2013

I might be able to make it in either Richmond,Virginia or Raleigh, North Carolina. By the way, since I'm young, do my parents have to take me?

RE: BEYBLADE REVOLUTION: WBO North American Championship!! - jayblader1228 - Apr. 11, 2013

I might be able to enter in the one in Raleigh, North Carolina. I wish there was one in Georgia.

RE: BEYBLADE REVOLUTION: WBO North American Championship!! - Demon Blader - Apr. 12, 2013

I can't wait till i get my fully paid vacation trip to Canada on the WBO's expense.

RE: BEYBLADE REVOLUTION: WBO North American Championship!! - Dual - Apr. 12, 2013

Cocky much? And don't post just to say that.

RE: BEYBLADE REVOLUTION: WBO North American Championship!! - zerogdranzer36 - Apr. 12, 2013

jayblader1228 I live in Georgia too! Maybe we'll see each other at the tournament!!

RE: BEYBLADE REVOLUTION: WBO North American Championship!! - Flamejoey - Apr. 12, 2013

I might go to. I must win