World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Team Lupus!!!!! [California,United States of America/International] - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: WBO Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-WBO-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: Teams (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Teams)
+---- Thread: Team Lupus!!!!! [California,United States of America/International] (/Thread-Team-Lupus-California-United-States-of-America-International)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: Team Lupus!!!!! [California,United States of America/International] - DrakeTheAwesome - Aug. 23, 2013

i will not most likely be able to come this saturday. if i can, i will tell you. if you hear nothing from me assume im not coming.

RE: Team Lupus!!!!! [California,United States of America/International] - Achi-baba - Aug. 23, 2013

We'll keep our fingers crossed for you.

RE: Team Lupus!!!!! [California,United States of America/International] - DrakeTheAwesome - Aug. 24, 2013

Danke Shen for the luck jordan, but im 70% not coming:\

RE: Team Lupus!!!!! [California,United States of America/International] - DrakeTheAwesome - Aug. 24, 2013

im not comingCrying:\SpeechlessTiredUnhappyAngry. It is to far and with gas so expensive... you get the drill.

RE: Team Lupus!!!!! [California,United States of America/International] - OwnageDerp - Aug. 25, 2013

Well, I'm home, this meet-up was more less talk and testing competitive combos. In case any of you we're wondering.

RE: Team Lupus!!!!! [California,United States of America/International] - Achi-baba - Aug. 27, 2013

Yeah since I couldn't reach Wario, and the others never voted, the vote(though it's been a while since) is over and #3 is our choice for the official logo!!! I will Go to a GFX shop and have my sig made soon.

RE: Team Lupus!!!!! [California,United States of America/International] - DrakeTheAwesome - Aug. 28, 2013

okay then. that one was the hardest to draw, so it makes sense

EDIT: OH MY STEPHANO TOP PLATEhttp://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-SonoKong-s-new-Beyblade-replica-TOP-PLATE

RE: Team Lupus!!!!! [California,United States of America/International] - DrakeTheAwesome - Sep. 17, 2013

hey, do you guys want to have like a team meet-up ( also other people) like next saturday at griffith park? i havent battled in a while and am losing my touch, + I want to make up for missing the last one.Cute

RE: Team Lupus!!!!! [California,United States of America/International] - OwnageDerp - Sep. 17, 2013

This-coming next Saturday or next ne... I'd be able to go any weekend.. Count me in.

RE: Team Lupus!!!!! [California,United States of America/International] - DrakeTheAwesome - Oct. 13, 2013

idea proposal- a team lupus website

RE: Team Lupus!!!!! [California,United States of America/International] - eaglenemesis - Oct. 13, 2013

hello peeps!

RE: Team Lupus!!!!! [California,United States of America/International] - eaglenemesis - Oct. 14, 2013

what happened when I was gone?

RE: Team Lupus!!!!! [California,United States of America/International] - DrakeTheAwesome - Oct. 15, 2013

not much really...Confused

RE: Team Lupus!!!!! [California,United States of America/International] - Achi-baba - Oct. 16, 2013

I would recommend not double posting and also checking earlier in the thread. But anyway, I'm planning on getting a BB-10 when I fix my grades, so next year January at the latest I will be able to at least talk about another event, which will be much smoother than my last.

RE: Team Lupus!!!!! [California,United States of America/International] - DrakeTheAwesome - Nov. 24, 2013

check the los angeles tourny page, there are rumors of a january tourny!

RE: Team Lupus!!!!! [California,United States of America/International] - OwnageDerp - Nov. 24, 2013

Also for a December tourney, we need 3 more!!

RE: Team Lupus!!!!! [California,United States of America/International] - DrakeTheAwesome - Nov. 26, 2013

im also in for a december tourny! ps, message 4 da wolvies. Would you like me to write a song of the lupine theme for our beyblade team. Approval? I will send out a first draft in about 6 days

RE: Team Lupus!!!!! [California,United States of America/International] - aurawolf - Nov. 26, 2013

meh video is good enough

RE: Team Lupus!!!!! [California,United States of America/International] - DrakeTheAwesome - Nov. 27, 2013

okay, cancelling the theme.

RE: Team Lupus!!!!! [California,United States of America/International] - Achi-baba - Nov. 27, 2013

Uh... My newest thread's about song writing, so I can change up my personal song into a team song, not necessarily for a video though.
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Theme-Song

RE: Team Lupus!!!!! [California,United States of America/International] - DrakeTheAwesome - Mar. 19, 2014

are you guys looking forward to the qualifiers for this years anime north?

RE: Team Lupus!!!!! [California,United States of America/International] - aurawolf - Mar. 20, 2014

after a long absence im ready to dive back into things and i still gotta get my signature haha after the qualifiers we should try to bring back the ideal of tag tournaments we never got to try it and with careful planing but for now get ready for some intense battles soon to come

RE: Team Lupus!!!!! [California,United States of America/International] - DrakeTheAwesome - Apr. 01, 2014

Win for Team Lupus! conquest to Canada

RE: Team Lupus!!!!! [California,United States of America/International] - mysteryblade - Jun. 16, 2014

May I join this team

RE: Team Lupus!!!!! [California,United States of America/International] - Classik - Sep. 14, 2014

Name:Classik/FenrirWolf

ComboTongue_outhantom Wolf SA165R2F

Favourite BeybladeTongue_outhantom Fenrir

Why I want to join:I love dragons and wolfs and I wish to show people that wolfs are not mutts but kings and queens!.