World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Let it Rip from the USA - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+---- Forum: Introduce Yourself! (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Introduce-Yourself)
+---- Thread: Let it Rip from the USA (/Thread-Let-it-Rip-from-the-USA)

Let it Rip from the USA - Stephen - Aug. 26, 2009

Hey everyone, obviously my name's Stephen but I'm guessing you'll want to know more then thatWink

I got into the Beyblade craze about 6 years ago thanks to a buddy of mine. Bought myself a Draciel Fortress and we started battling in whatever bowl shaped object we could find. Pretty soon we got over a dozen people in our class into it and spent our whole recesses crowded around someones beystadium they brought from home just having a good time. Unfortunatly the Beyblade craze died out as me and everyone else got into middle school, plus the fact that the show ended 4 years agoAngry I recently was just flipping through some old books in my room and then found my old copy of the official Beyblade Fanbook and instantly fell back in love. A few people are just calling this a wave of nostalgia but I think it's more then that. So here's just some random stuff then about me, some Beyblade related some not.

Fav. Beyblade series character: Ray
Fav. Beyblade ever bought: Driger Fang (Actually broke some blades with itPinching_eyes_2)
Blading Style: Balanced but prefer blades that are aggressive.
Funnyest Blading Moment: Tried out a buddies Trygle and got it stuck in the beystadium wall bu launching itXD.
Favorite Music: Iron Maiden, AC/DC, Hammerfall...stuff like that
Other Hobbies: Warhammer 40K, Drawing, Writing

So yeah, glad to finally have found this place and I really hope someone here lives nearbye so I can start to let it rip again.

RE: Let it Rip from the USA - fragbait - Aug. 26, 2009

Welcome, where are you from?

RE: Let it Rip from the USA - Kei - Aug. 26, 2009

Welcome to the WBO!

Whereabouts are you located? Make sure to add yourself to the map if you haven't done so already.

RE: Let it Rip from the USA - Pich - Aug. 26, 2009

Welcome! I'm glad you found us. Smile

RE: Let it Rip from the USA - Stephen - Aug. 26, 2009

Central Wisconsin. Though I'll be moving down to Janesville (Southern Wisconsin, pretty close to Chicago) sometime in the next 6 months or so probably

RE: Let it Rip from the USA - Galaxxy - Aug. 26, 2009

Welcome Tongue_out

RE: Let it Rip from the USA - Ariamis776 - Aug. 26, 2009

Welcome to the wbo! looks like were in the same boat =D

Dont worry, you'll get the hang of MFB =)

RE: Let it Rip from the USA - Tempestas007 - Aug. 27, 2009

Welcome!

RE: Let it Rip from the USA - Kai Hiwatari - Aug. 27, 2009

Welcome aboard.

RE: Let it Rip from the USA - Raykon - Aug. 27, 2009

Welcome to WBO Smile enjoy your time here Grin

RE: Let it Rip from the USA - Zanzetsuken - Aug. 27, 2009

Welcome!

RE: Let it Rip from the USA - Aqua - Aug. 27, 2009

Hey, welcome Smile

RE: Let it Rip from the USA - Pepe le Penguin - Aug. 27, 2009

(Aug. 26, 2009  9:09 PM)Stephen Wrote: Central Wisconsin. Though I'll be moving down to Janesville (Southern Wisconsin, pretty close to Chicago) sometime in the next 6 months or so probably

W00t traveling distance!

Welcome.

RE: Let it Rip from the USA - Nuno - Aug. 27, 2009

Welcome! Grin

RE: Let it Rip from the USA - black Pegasus - Aug. 27, 2009

welcome spread the word that beyblade is coming back do wat ever it takes Smile

RE: Let it Rip from the USA - Stephen - Aug. 28, 2009

Unfortunatly it won't be as easy as it was in 4th grade. Since everyone's older most are more concerned with thier image then actually having a good time and unfortunatly beyblades become one of those things that people consider nerdy. If I had a few friends still interested in it that'd probably help, but right now it's just meUnhappy

RE: Let it Rip from the USA - Jsc - Aug. 28, 2009

I'm in the same boat as you ( this idiom was already used previously...)

But dont let that stop you! You can collect them and have fun here!